🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun Control: She's Got It

Dana Loesch advertises that gun box (and owns one), although growing up, my dad proudly displayed his guns in the living room and we all had enough sense to leave them alone. I guess kids today just aren't raised right these days and these boxes are needed. Still, you can get to them instantly.

Yup. Us kids knew where Daddy's guns and ammo were. Never even considered playing with them.

Ain't that the truth? I knew where the key to the gun cabinet was, I also knew I better not mess with it.

The potential fun of showing off to the neighbor kids was greatly outmatched by the sheer terror of what Dad would do if he found out.

Besides, we were all trained. Guns were not toys. We'd shot enough to know that.

Exactly.

The potential fun of showing off to the neighbor kids was greatly outmatched by the sheer terror of what Dad would do to us if he found out.

Besides, we were all trained. Guns were not toys. We'd shot enough to know that.
My dad used to take us to the "gravel pit' to shoot. Those were the only times we touched the guns. We respected what they could do.

So, everyone, what is your choice for home protection? I have been going to the range for several sessions have improved vastly. Yesterday I was with a friend. We both had 22 pistols and she had a colt python. Next week I am going to borrow my husbands Glock. I think I prefer the revolvers though. My favorite is my Judge.

Mossberg 12-gauge pump, modified.
Is that a shotgun that would put my shoulder out?

So, everyone, what is your choice for home protection? I have been going to the range for several sessions have improved vastly. Yesterday I was with a friend. We both had 22 pistols and she had a colt python. Next week I am going to borrow my husbands Glock. I think I prefer the revolvers though. My favorite is my Judge.

Mossberg 12-gauge pump, modified.
Is that a shotgun that would put my shoulder out?

Tactical grip and stock.

Forum List

Back