Gun Enthusiasts..... Please Don't View the Following:

If we all have the 'right' to own a gun, then it follows that we should not be denied this right because of financial limitations.

If a person cannot reasonably afford an assault weapon and ammunition, then the government should be obliged to give it to him.

If it is a right then everyone' right should be equal.

You have the right to procure and bear firearms. You do not have the right to someone elses productivity.

If we all have the 'right' to own a gun, then it follows that we should not be denied this right because of financial limitations.

If a person cannot reasonably afford an assault weapon and ammunition, then the government should be obliged to give it to him.

If it is a right then everyone' right should be equal.

"I'm a die hard NY Yankees fans." some older guy I talked to about being a cubs fan.

That was the dumbest thing I had ever heard, and still is, since I didn't hear you speak your post.

grats, you posted the dumbest think I've ever read.

Of course they can work. There are enough first world countries with sensible gun control measures in place that tell us that they can and do work.

If more guns was the answer we'd already be the safest country in the world, but we're far from it. To anyone with a shred of common sense would be able to determine from this that more guns does not equal more safety.

Hey dumbass where were all the shootings before say the mid 90s?I grew up in the 80s, we didnt have any, hell in the 50s noone had them.....

My question is, when do you think criminals will follow the laws?

YAWN.......You must think there are no criminals in Japan, or in Australia, or in Canada or in Germany. Man, you are pretty gullible.

Yeah, there are, but they don't treat all of their gun owners as criminals either. Unlike you.

Seeing the picture here?

One bullet into a couch is not a shoot out, but you knew that. Don't believe me, I couldn't care less. PLENTY of articles of how those Korean store owners defended their lives with AR rifles during the LA riots.

One bullet into a couch is you example of needing a hi cap magazine?

a max speed limit of 65 is reason for cars to be able to go 150 mph? if you can get drunk on beer, why do we have stronger liquor?

To drive a car you need a drivers license, the car needs to be licensed, there are lots of rules on the road. You want the 150mph car with no licenses and now rules. I'm surprised you can't see the difference.

Because machine guns are far from the best tool for the job. Even in the military, machine guns are used to lay down suppression fire...to get the bad guys to take cover while the good guys move into a new position. If your job is to kill someone, you're much better off with a semi auto rifle that you use to take aim with...not just 'spraying and praying'. This was proven equivocalably with the North Hollywood shootout. Those criminals had fully automatic AK47s, shot thousands of rounds, and didn't manage to kill anyone.

If you hunt hogs, there is no better platform than an AR with a high capacity magazine. Get into a singular wild hogs when they're mad and you'll wish like hell you had more ammo.

I also hunt varmints with an AR. Nothing better for short range varmint hunting, where multiple targets can appear at once.

But the point really is that we have a Bill of Rights, not a bill of needs. You don't get to determine what another man needs.

I needed one when armed thugs broke into my family's home. The Korean store owners needed them when the LA rioters threatened their families.

But again, I don't get to tell you what books you do and don't need. Same for all other inalienable rights.

So I guess when hunting hogs you lose the super power of changing magazines quickly? If people shooting people can change magazines so fast it doesn't matter certainly you can do that while hunting. You seem to want both sides, I'm not sure that is honest.

hunting is a sport. self defense isn't

I hope this is a joke and your really not that dumb. But in case your not here we go:

So I guess under the stressful situation of a sport your super powers go away? But when actually defending your life you can load magazines flawlessly? Is this really your argument? :cuckoo:

And how would one determine exactly how many rounds were fire...by multiple people across a city the size of LA, all during a riot? Good God man, you're not that thick are you?

While not a lot of reporters stuck around, there are a few videos showing the store owners protecting themselves and their families:

LA Riots - YouTube

LA Riots - Armed store owners deter rioters - YouTube

Perhaps the most telling remark came from Josh Sugarmann, executive director of the Violence Policy Center. In the May 19, 1993 edition of the Washington Post, he stated "You can’t get around the image of people shooting at people to protect their stores and it working. This is damaging to the [gun control] movement.”

But once again, the point is that you don't get to decide what another man needs.

If these store owners can change magazines in less than a second I don't see why they would need hi cap magazines. Just how many people did they shoot? We must know that.

boy you are dense. its about having equal footing with your attacker. you know why there are few reports of self defense where multiple shots are fired? because most people attacked are a statistic. they are dead. now had they had a gun with a 30 round mag, the attacker would be dead. why did so many die in sandy hook? they were all unarmed. thats usually the way it is.

Yes I do know. There are no reports because a hi cap magazine is not necessary for self defense.

So you are suggesting arming kindergardeners? And you call me dense....:cuckoo:

The Aussies have passed reasonable gun control and nothing happened except a reduction in violence and an END to mass shootings.

:eusa_think: Can strict gun controls work?

God Damn total fucking lie.
Assault is the most common form of violent crime; rates of recorded assault have been increasing steadily over the past 10 or more years. Between 1995 and 2006, the rate of recorded assault rose significantly from 562.8 to 829.4 per 100,000 people (Kendall's tau = 0.88, p<0.05), an="" increase="" of="" 47="" percent="">Figure 2). Other research suggests this increase is not a recent phenomenon, but started to rise in the 1970s (Chappell 1995).

Australian Institute of Criminology - Trends in violent crime

The Aussies have passed reasonable gun control and nothing happened except a reduction in violence and an END to mass shootings.

God Damn total fucking lie.
Assault is the most common form of violent crime; rates of recorded assault have been increasing steadily over the past 10 or more years. Between 1995 and 2006, the rate of recorded assault rose significantly from 562.8 to 829.4 per 100,000 people (Kendall's tau = 0.88, p<0.05), an="" increase="" of="" 47="" percent="">Figure 2). Other research suggests this increase is not a recent phenomenon, but started to rise in the 1970s (Chappell 1995).

Australian Institute of Criminology - Trends in violent crime
don't bother linking facts

It's been made clear that the unconstitutionalists don't care, it's all about fucking America over.

the aussies have passed reasonable gun control and nothing happened except a reduction in violence and an end to mass shootings.

god damn total fucking lie.
Assault is the most common form of violent crime; rates of recorded assault have been increasing steadily over the past 10 or more years. Between 1995 and 2006, the rate of recorded assault rose significantly from 562.8 to 829.4 per 100,000 people (kendall's tau = 0.88, p<0.05), an="" increase="" of="" 47="" percent="">figure 2). Other research suggests this increase is not a recent phenomenon, but started to rise in the 1970s (chappell 1995).

australian institute of criminology - trends in violent crime
don't bother linking facts

it's been made clear that the unconstitutionalists don't care, it's all about fucking america over.

i'm fucking fed up with this god damn lie.

If these store owners can change magazines in less than a second I don't see why they would need hi cap magazines. Just how many people did they shoot? We must know that.

boy you are dense. its about having equal footing with your attacker. you know why there are few reports of self defense where multiple shots are fired? because most people attacked are a statistic. they are dead. now had they had a gun with a 30 round mag, the attacker would be dead. why did so many die in sandy hook? they were all unarmed. thats usually the way it is.

Yes I do know. There are no reports because a hi cap magazine is not necessary for self defense.

Bull shit. What firearm can you name that has a high capacity magazine? An Ar standard magazine is 30 rounds Glocks standard magazine is 15 to 21.

Bull shit. What firearm can you name that has a high capacity magazine? An Ar standard magazine is 30 rounds Glocks standard magazine is 15 to 21.

A ma-duece

just sayin

He still thinks magazines are used up when the gun is fired......

A ma-duece

just sayin

Speaking of the 50 cal they may take it out of service.

Of course they can work. There are enough first world countries with sensible gun control measures in place that tell us that they can and do work.

If more guns was the answer we'd already be the safest country in the world, but we're far from it. To anyone with a shred of common sense would be able to determine from this that more guns does not equal more safety.

Hey dumbass where were all the shootings before say the mid 90s?I grew up in the 80s, we didnt have any, hell in the 50s noone had them.....

My question is, when do you think criminals will follow the laws?

YAWN.......You must think there are no criminals in Japan, or in Australia, or in Canada or in Germany. Man, you are pretty gullible.
you still haven't acknowledged the fact that rates of gun violence in the usa since Clintons gun ban was lifted have dropped at the same rates as all these countries with tough gun laws and restrictions. we have deadly assault weapons, high capacity magazines gun sales doubling and yet our rates of gun violence dropped at the same rate as theirs. you libturds are pathetic little creatures that avoid the facts

Correcting myself, unlike a few on here they will not
GLOCK MAGAZINES COMPATIBILITY

The table shows the standard magazine capacity with a dark grey background and optional capacity with a light grey background. There is compatibility within each caliber group.
GLOCK

One bullet into a couch is you example of needing a hi cap magazine?

a max speed limit of 65 is reason for cars to be able to go 150 mph? if you can get drunk on beer, why do we have stronger liquor?

To drive a car you need a drivers license, the car needs to be licensed, there are lots of rules on the road. You want the 150mph car with no licenses and now rules. I'm surprised you can't see the difference.

yes driving is a privilege, owning a gun is a right. that is the difference. when I can shoot my guns on the highway, i'll be glad to get a license for it. btw, you don't need a license to buy a car. got it.

So I guess when hunting hogs you lose the super power of changing magazines quickly? If people shooting people can change magazines so fast it doesn't matter certainly you can do that while hunting. You seem to want both sides, I'm not sure that is honest.

hunting is a sport. self defense isn't

I hope this is a joke and your really not that dumb. But in case your not here we go:

So I guess under the stressful situation of a sport your super powers go away? But when actually defending your life you can load magazines flawlessly? Is this really your argument? :cuckoo:

no you single brain celled idiot. when you are hunting you track your prey and take it out with one shot. you don't try to mow it down with a barrage of bullets. good god, how do you manage to find you way back to you mothers basement when you leave to take a shit?

intruder with a 30 round mag. you with a revolver. tell me, which one would you rather be?

Forum List

Back