Gun Enthusiasts..... Please Don't View the Following:

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

In THAT order.

Why should your right to liberty (owning military weapons) trump my right to life?

If tanks, bazookas and grenade launchers can be kept out of the hands of civilians, so can assault style rifles with high capacity magazines.

B/c they are not supposed to be.

It's unconstitutional to keep such arm from us.

Your right to life doesn't trump mine.

If I'm attacked by a much bigger person or better fighter. What give you the right to say I get to be beaten to death b/c I can't carry an arm with me?

Nobody is saying that you can't own and use a gun to defend yourself.... but if your such a piss-poor shot that you need 30 super-high velocity, Monkey maiming rounds to defend yourself, you may want to consider Tae Kwon Do instead.
You agree cops need less magazine capacity also?

In THAT order.

Why should your right to liberty (owning military weapons) trump my right to life?

If tanks, bazookas and grenade launchers can be kept out of the hands of civilians, so can assault style rifles with high capacity magazines.

If I'm attacked by a much bigger person or better fighter. What give you the right to say I get to be beaten to death b/c I can't carry an arm with me?

Nobody is saying that you can't own and use a gun to defend yourself.... but if your such a piss-poor shot that you need 30 super-high velocity, Monkey maiming rounds to defend yourself, you may want to consider Tae Kwon Do instead.

True, but I dont think the govt needs to tell me how many rounds to have...beside people on PCP need alot of bullets to kill.

Bull shit. What firearm can you name that has a high capacity magazine? An Ar standard magazine is 30 rounds Glocks standard magazine is 15 to 21.

Can you then document an instance where someone needed a hi capacity magazine for defense? I'd like to hear.

Whether they need it or not some fire arms magazines are standard 17 rounds AR is 30 rounds.
he perpetrator opens that door. Of course, at that time he’s staring at her, her two children and a .38 revolver,” [Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman] told Channel 2’s Kerry Kavanaugh.
The woman then shot him five times, but he survived, Chapman said. He said the woman ran out of bullets but threatened to shoot the intruder if he moved.
“She’s standing over him, and she realizes she’s fired all six rounds. And the guy’s telling her to quit shooting,” Chapman said.

?My Wife Is a Hero?: Georgia Mother Shoots Home Intruder Five Times After Being Cornered in Attic | Video | TheBlaze.com

Think I've been pretty clear that I don't think people need more than a 10 round capacity magazine. Yes some come with hi cap magazines as standard. I'm fully aware of that.

So I say give me an example of someone needing a high cap magazine for defense and you give an example of someone successfully defending with a 6 shot revolver? Thanks for helping my argument. And you say I need a clue...:clap2:

True, but I dont think the govt needs to tell me how many rounds to have...beside people on PCP need alot of bullets to kill.

The government decided that you don't need a machine gun or grenades and I think everyone but the gun nuts agrees thats a good idea. Will the government one day decide they don't need hi cap magazines one day? Perhaps, as I've pointed out there is not a single instance of them being needed for defense, but how many mass shootings have they been used in?

Can you then document an instance where someone needed a hi capacity magazine for defense? I'd like to hear.

Whether they need it or not some fire arms magazines are standard 17 rounds AR is 30 rounds.
he perpetrator opens that door. Of course, at that time he’s staring at her, her two children and a .38 revolver,” [Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman] told Channel 2’s Kerry Kavanaugh.
The woman then shot him five times, but he survived, Chapman said. He said the woman ran out of bullets but threatened to shoot the intruder if he moved.
“She’s standing over him, and she realizes she’s fired all six rounds. And the guy’s telling her to quit shooting,” Chapman said.

?My Wife Is a Hero?: Georgia Mother Shoots Home Intruder Five Times After Being Cornered in Attic | Video | TheBlaze.com

Think I've been pretty clear that I don't think people need more than a 10 round capacity magazine. Yes some come with hi cap magazines as standard. I'm fully aware of that.

So I say give me an example of someone needing a high cap magazine for defense and you give an example of someone successfully defending with a 6 shot revolver? Thanks for helping my argument. And you say I need a clue...:clap2:

look at how many shot the cops shot at the two boston bombers

it took hundreds of rounds to get these two

fact is no one knows

"how many" one may need

during the LA riots

Korean store owners defended

themselves with firearms

with large magazines

fact is no one knows

"how many" one may need

during the LA riots

themselves with firearms

with large magazines

Those two were trying to escape. A citizen shouldn't be going after someone who is trying to escape. That would be a really good way for people around to get accidently shot.

The Korean store owners had large magazines yes. How many rounds did they fire? How many people did they shoot? I think it was just them having guns that kept everyone away.

And as has been argued by many pro gunners, you can change a magazine in less than a second. So thanks to your own argument nobody really needs hi cap magazines.

Bottom line is that there isn't a single example that anyone can give where a real person successfully needed a hi cap magazine for defense. Meanwhile we have many documented examples of mass shootings where they were used to shoot lots of innocent people. Now to anyone who is not a gun nut I think this tells us maybe we don't need hi cap magazines. But I guess you prefer that innocent men, women, and children continue to get mowed down by these hi cap magazines on the small chance one day somebody who is not a very good shot needs a hi cap magazine for defense?

I think if there is an honest debate the American people would agree with me.

fact is no one knows

"how many" one may need

during the LA riots

themselves with firearms

with large magazines

Those two were trying to escape. A citizen shouldn't be going after someone who is trying to escape. That would be a really good way for people around to get accidently shot.

The Korean store owners had large magazines yes. How many rounds did they fire? How many people did they shoot? I think it was just them having guns that kept everyone away.

And as has been argued by many pro gunners, you can change a magazine in less than a second. So thanks to your own argument nobody really needs hi cap magazines.

Bottom line is that there isn't a single example that anyone can give where a real person successfully needed a hi cap magazine for defense. Meanwhile we have many documented examples of mass shootings where they were used to shoot lots of innocent people. Now to anyone who is not a gun nut I think this tells us maybe we don't need hi cap magazines. But I guess you prefer that innocent men, women, and children continue to get mowed down by these hi cap magazines on the small chance one day somebody who is not a very good shot needs a hi cap magazine for defense?

escape or not

the fact remains that it took hundreds of shots

to stop these two

lanza did not use up all the ammo in his magazines

plus he had ample time to swap magazines

i am not for mowing down anyone what stupid statement to make

what i am against is for good people

to not have the ability to defend themselves

because of arbitrary limits set

fact is no one knows

"how many" one may need

during the LA riots

themselves with firearms

with large magazines

escape or not

to stop these two

Well then show me where someone has needed a hi cap magazine for defense. We have what 300 million guns and according to gun nuts most people are getting attacked daily. So it should be easy for you to come up with examples. You have lots of years to work with. Now if there aren't examples you should probably be with me on this because your argument is that people should have the ability to defend themselves. My argument is that people with 10 rd magazines are just as safe as somebody with a 30. The facts seem to support what I'm saying.

My second argument is that these hi cap magazines are being used for mass shootings. I think all the facts are on my side for that also. So lots of examples of them being used for evil and none being needed for good... hmmmm.....

escape or not

to stop these two

Well then show me where someone has needed a hi cap magazine for defense. We have what 300 million guns and according to gun nuts most people are getting attacked daily. So it should be easy for you to come up with examples. You have lots of years to work with. Now if there aren't examples you should probably be with me on this because your argument is that people should have the ability to defend themselves. My argument is that people with 10 rd magazines are just as safe as somebody with a 30. The facts seems to support what I'm saying.

My second argument is that these hi cap magazines are being used for mass shootings. I think all the facts are on my side for that also. So lots of examples of them being used for evil and none being needed for good... hmmmm.....

i already provided you with an example

escape or not

to stop these two

Well then show me where someone has needed a hi cap magazine for defense. We have what 300 million guns and according to gun nuts most people are getting attacked daily. So it should be easy for you to come up with examples. You have lots of years to work with. Now if there aren't examples you should probably be with me on this because your argument is that people should have the ability to defend themselves. My argument is that people with 10 rd magazines are just as safe as somebody with a 30. The facts seems to support what I'm saying.

Your example shows someone having one. You've done nothing to prove they needed one. I don't doubt they have been used many times for defense. My argument is that they weren't needed. Those store owners could have had 10 round magazines. Now your suppose to provide some documentation that they did in fact need hi cap magazines. If you can't do that you really have no argument.

Your example shows someone having one. You've done nothing to prove they needed one. I don't doubt they have been used many times for defense. My argument is that they weren't needed. Those store owners could have had 10 round magazines. Now your suppose to provide some documentation that they did in fact need hi cap magazines. If you can't do that you really have no argument.

they shot over 500 rounds that day to break up the crowds

---------
This year marked the 20th anniversary of the Los Angeles riots, sparked by the acquittal of four Los Angeles Police Department officers accused of beating now-deceased Rodney King. During the five days, mobs around Los Angeles looted stores, burnt 3,767 buildings, caused more than $1 billion in property damage, and led to the deaths of more than 50 people and left another 4,000 injured. A story that has been forgotten since then is that of the brave storeowners in Koreatown who fended off mobs with handguns, rifles and assault weapons.

On the second day of the riots, the police had abandoned much of Koreatown. Jay Rhee, a storeowner in the area, stated to The Los Angeles Times, “we have lost faith in the police.”

With the cops nowhere to be found, hundreds of people marauded through the streets towards Koreatown. The neighborhood suffered 45 percent of all the property damage and five fatalities of storeowners during the riots. Having had enough of waiting for police, Korean storeowners assembled into militias to protect themselves, their families, and businesses.

According to the Los Angeles Times, “From the rooftops of their supermarkets, a group of Koreans armed with shotguns and automatic weapons peered onto the smoky streets . . . Koreans have turned their pastel-colored mini-malls into fortresses against looters tide.”

Rhee claimed that the storeowners shot off 500 rounds into the sky and ground in order to break up the masses of people. The only weapons able to clear that much ammo in a very short time are assault weapons. Single shot pistols or rifles might not have been able to deter the crowd hell-bent on destroying the neighborhood.

When Assault Weapons Saved Koreatown | American Renaissance

In THAT order.

Shame the Devil and tell the truth...
If that were true you'd be driving a fully armed tank to work every day, wouldn't you?

No sir it does not. But our right to life trumps the liberty of all to own military grade weapons. Just rank the AR-15's where they should be - classed with tanks, bazookas and grenade launchers as able to kill way to fucking many Monkeys if any given sociopath decides it might be fun to play that game.

This is NOT rocket science, y'all.

you support tyranny and are anti-constitutional.

I have the right to own any arms that I can afford to buy.

You support the failed idea that taking guns works, and you support this failed idea b/c you refuse to learn the truth.

Aus violent crime went up after the confiscation
Cities with the harshest gun laws have the most crime

Thus proving that if you want to increase the chance of staying alive, have a well armed society.

You agree cops need less magazine capacity also?

:eusa_think: Just walking their beat? A side arm alone should still suffice... Back in the SWAT van? Sometimes the cops end up being the military for a day, especially in a society so saturated with high-power weapons already.

No... the police still need access to big guns just like the military does - unfortunate but true.

One bullet into a couch is you example of needing a hi cap magazine?

a max speed limit of 65 is reason for cars to be able to go 150 mph? if you can get drunk on beer, why do we have stronger liquor?
To drive a car you need a drivers license, the car needs to be licensed, there are lots of rules on the road.
You need none of these things to buy, own or possess a car, or keep/use it on private properrty.
Thus, your analogy fails.

If these store owners can change magazines in less than a second I don't see why they would need hi cap magazines. Just how many people did they shoot? We must know that.

boy you are dense. its about having equal footing with your attacker. you know why there are few reports of self defense where multiple shots are fired? because most people attacked are a statistic. they are dead. now had they had a gun with a 30 round mag, the attacker would be dead. why did so many die in sandy hook? they were all unarmed. thats usually the way it is.
Yes I do know. There are no reports because a hi cap magazine is not necessary for self defense.
You are not competent to judge this.

In THAT order.

What utter bullshit

We know from history that liberals are never ever satisfied. So we stopped you now, so in the future you can't take away guns.

and AGAIN

It's ARMS, the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, not own a gun to defend myself or hunt with.

What utter bullshit

We know from history that liberals are never ever satisfied. So we stopped you now, so in the future you can't take away guns.

and AGAIN

It's ARMS, the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, not own a gun to defend myself or hunt with.

banning a 30 round magazine

makes no difference to a mass shooter

the va tec shooter

had a 15 round magazine

and a ten round magazine

he killed 32 people

and wounded another 17

that makes at least 49 shots

so he apparently had all the time in the world

to swap his lower capacity magazines

Forum List

Back