Gun nutter hides gun in sock and you know what happened next

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Dipsh*t Adjusts Gun He Was Hiding In His SOCK Shoots Himself, Stranger At Graduation Ceremony
May 16, 2016 12:11 pm ·
Millions of Americans across the country have concealed carry permits that allow them to carry their guns with them almost everywhere they go. The vast majority of these people, including my brother, have the common sense to purchase holsters to place their deadly weapons in; but then we have dumbasses like the one in Augusta, Kansas who thought,”I don’t need no stinkin’ holster! I’ve got a perfectly good sock!” As you can imagine, this isn’t going to end well.

The shooting took place in a crowded stadium and was completely preventable, but the man was apparently an imbecile:

Police told KWCH [News] the gun owner has a permit, and was carrying a small, semi-automatic gun in his sock. The gun in his sock was uncomfortable and he was apparently adjusting it when it went off.

He. Was. Carrying. His. Gun. In. His. Sock. HIS SOCK!

HIS SOCK!

=============================

If only they would just shoot themselves and each other but no - they usually shoot innocent bystanders.

Dipsh*t Adjusts Gun He Was Hiding In His SOCK Shoots Himself, Stranger At Graduation Ceremony
Millions of Americans across the country have concealed carry permits that allow them to carry their guns with them almost everywhere they go. The vast majority of these people, including my brother, have the common sense to purchase holsters to place their deadly weapons in; but then we have dumbasses like the one in Augusta, Kansas who thought,”I don’t need no stinkin’ holster! I’ve got a perfectly good sock!” As you can imagine, this isn’t going to end well.

The shooting took place in a crowded stadium and was completely preventable, but the man was apparently an imbecile:

Police told KWCH [News] the gun owner has a permit, and was carrying a small, semi-automatic gun in his sock. The gun in his sock was uncomfortable and he was apparently adjusting it when it went off.

HIS SOCK!

If only they would just shoot themselves and each other but no - they usually shoot innocent bystanders.
It's not the guns fault... Lol
Dumbass

And? People do stupid shit all the time.

tinydancer
I didn't say they don't.
I said these idiots shoot innocent people.

Only da gubermint should have guns, comrade!!!

Dale Smith
I disagree and don't even think about taking mine.

HIS SOCK!

Dumbass

Rustic
Where did I say it was?
Dumbass.

Why can't RWNJs learn to read?

I lived thru stupid shit. We had a whole wonderous little community in Tennessee. Out of respect for the other families I will leave this out because this involved minors. Some of you know where I lived :) Not many ventured there.

I'll pull a Sophia here. Picture it. Early 90's. I kept my guns by the front door. Another one in the kitchen and one in the bedroom. I lived in the middle of nowhere and critters large and small running up and down behind the property and I had chickens of course (egg laying btw) some peacocks and guinea hens so of course I had guns. And we hunted.

One kid I adored started to get a tad bent out of shape over a girlfriend / boy friend deal goes clean off one night. They were all going off to mmmmmmmmm wasn't a school dance but something like everyone going to a bowling alley and I saw **** sort of eyeballing my guns but it didn't register till later. And I would have taken him out on the spot and I think he knew it. I loved this kid. This was not something where you go "oh watch out for". This was a good kid.

He goes off and two more houses later picking up other kids, he nails a shotgun off the top of my neighbors refrigerator and kills out of the blue the little boy he thought was his competitor for a girl.

How could we have stopped **** from killing the boy when in the end **** had the bowie knife to kill him too. He was going to kill him no matter what. No gun being locked up would have saved that little boy.

But if I could run out in the middle of the night with feral cats and rabid foxes and blow them away to protect my chickens, my peacocks and guineas I could in a heartbeat. In a necessary heartbeat.

HIS SOCK!

The only "nutters" are the ones like yourself... Blaming the "gun" instead of the person handling/using the "gun". Dumbfuck

HIS SOCK!

The only "nutters" are the ones like yourself... Blaming the "gun" instead of the person handling/using the "gun". Dumbfuck

I know when I read about those that are stupid enough to not just take personal safety in mind it pisses me clean off. Babies die because of stupid people. BUT in my case as in many others don't make me run for the gun cabinet when the freaking thief might be busting my head in at the front door when I can draw a bead on him before he even crosses into my home.

HIS SOCK!

Okay...there are 13,000,000 million concealed carriers in the United States...subtract this guy....you have 12,999,999 million who did not screw up....your point?

tinydancer
I didn't say they don't.
I said these idiots shoot innocent people.

Only da gubermint should have guns, comrade!!!

Dale Smith
I disagree and don't even think about taking mine.

HIS SOCK!

Dumbass

Rustic
Where did I say it was?
Dumbass.

Why can't RWNJs learn to read?
Why can't commie libtards stop wanting to be puppet commies?

HIS SOCK!

Oh....and he was carrying the gun illegally...in a gun free zone.....guess that sign didn't work again.....

And this is a reason why stupid people should always have guns...when they're around other stupid (and legally adult) people, but not among the rest of us.

Darwinism at work.

Forum List

Back