🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gun Owners of America Executive Claims There Was Guns In The Bible,

Do you ever tire of posting absolute lies?

From your link.

In a 1999 column on the Gun Owners of America website, Pratt admitted that there “were no guns available” in the Bible.

“The sword of today is the handgun, rifle or shotgun,” he wrote at the time. “The sword control of the Philistines is today’s gun control of those governments that do not trust their people with guns.”

He simply compares swords and guns as a euphemism but actually saying that doesn't play into your stupid propaganda does it?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/...e-bible-and-god-is-judging-unarmed-americans/

Last edited:

From your link.

In a 1999 column on the Gun Owners of America website, Pratt admitted that there “were no guns available” in the Bible.

“The sword of today is the handgun, rifle or shotgun,” he wrote at the time. “The sword control of the Philistines is today’s gun control of those governments that do not trust their people with guns.”

He simply compares swords and guns as a euphemism but actually saying that doesn't play into your stupid propaganda does it?

Gun lobbyist claims guns were in the Bible and God is ?judging? unarmed Americans | The Raw Story

Did you even read the link? The jackass said there was no guns in the past, but just said recently that there were completely contradicting himself. Holy hell are you right wingers dumb :cuckoo:

From your link.

Gun lobbyist claims guns were in the Bible and God is ?judging? unarmed Americans | The Raw Story

Did you even read the link? The jackass said there was no guns in the past, but just said recently that there were completely contradicting himself. Holy hell are you right wingers dumb :cuckoo:

Yep, I read it, did you?

Here's what he said according to the article:

He pointed to a story in the Book of Samuel, where only two men in Israel had a sword “as a result of their sinfulness.”

“Finally in his mercy, God enables them to win in a battle and rearm,” Pratt explained. “But that must have been one nasty battle, to go into battle with with only two guys with a gun! And everybody else empty handed. So, I would submit that we should not go into battle empty handed.”

Is he guilty of mixing metaphors, yep; did he say there were guns in biblical times, nope.

But even if he did, no mildly intelligent person could possibly misspeak could they, I mean no Harvard grad could ever tell the press that they had been to 57 of the sixty US States, could they? You lying hypocritical asses really need to get over yourselves.

he obviously missed the new testament

but as usual, black label lied, he never said there were guns in the bible....horrible metaphor, but that is all it was

From your link.

Yep, I read it, did you?

He pointed to a story in the Book of Samuel, where only two men in Israel had a sword “as a result of their sinfulness.”

“Finally in his mercy, God enables them to win in a battle and rearm,” Pratt explained. “But that must have been one nasty battle, to go into battle with with only two guys with a gun! And everybody else empty handed. So, I would submit that we should not go into battle empty handed.”

Is he guilty of mixing metaphors, yep; did he say there were guns in biblical times, nope.

But even if he did, no mildly intelligent person could possibly misspeak could they, I mean no Harvard grad could ever tell the press that they had been to 57 of the sixty US States, could they? You lying hypocritical asses really need to get over yourselves.

Just out of curiosity, are ANY of you people aware that you are arguing about interpretations of a book just slighty less fictional than Sherlock Holmes or even Harry Potter, right?

Yep, I read it, did you?

Just out of curiosity, are ANY of you people aware that you are arguing about interpretations of a book just slighty less fictional than Sherlock Holmes or even Harry Potter, right?

I feel sorry for people that are so blind they can not see.

Yep, I read it, did you?

I feel sorry for people that are so blind they can not see.

Well, I feel sorry for the blindly faithful. I am a Catholic, but I see no issues with disregarding most of the Bible as fiction. Quote me a passage where Christ or God says you must believe every word in the Scriptures to be true. The Bible should never have been regarded as a history textbook, rather, it should have been viewed all along as what it really is, a book of stories and moral guides lines.

Yep, I read it, did you?

Exactly what the hell does your opinion on the validity of the bible have to do with anything in this thread?

Perhaps he was reading from the Book of Armaments:
Armaments, chapter two, verses nine to twenty-one.

And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.'
And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats.
And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

Another far left raw story blog lie!

And you see the far left believe it without question.

Forum List

Back