gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

wHY DO YOU SUPPORT THE VERY PARTY THAT WILL ATTEMPT TO DO THAT?

Because moonie is a troll who lives a miserable existence in a trailer so wants everyone else to be as miserable as he is.

What none of these idiots can refute is that the progressive left not just wants to take our guns, they desperately need to.

Otherwise they can't have their fascist hell hole.

Because moonie is a troll who lives a miserable existence in a trailer so wants everyone else to be as miserable as he is.

What none of these idiots can refute is that the progressive left not just wants to take our guns, they desperately need to.

thats correct they can't push their regressive agenda on people when they know they will get their face full of holes.

When did they take yer guns? Living in a trailer house is not that bad considering the hole in the ground you occupy.

When did they take yer guns? Living in a trailer house is not that bad considering the hole in the ground you occupy.

and he took a step back after that
but historically it's been democrats that have pushed the anti gun agenda.

This is a lie.

President Biden seeks to neither ‘take away’ guns nor anyone’s rights.

Gun owners know this won’t happen because presidents don’t have the authority to do so.

And like any other American, presidents have the right to express an opinion; all it is, is an opinion – nothing more.

But the dishonest right will nonetheless lie and engage in demagoguery.
Sez the biggest fucking lair of all.

historically it's the democrats seems a self-proclaimed nonpartisan voter like yourself would agree to that.
Prove that I have...when the only time we had a ban was supported by both parties, and I said I would never surrender my firearms no matter what law they made because it would be unconstitutional.

Prove that I have.
are these not your words?
I don't support any political parties in the USA. I have more self-respect than that. I was young and dumb and voted for Reagan but after he signed off on amnesty for the illegals I refused to participate as an identity of any political party, they are all liars and only serve the needs of the wealthy, just like cops.

You’re an ignoramus and a liar.

Only the legislative branch of government has the authority to enact laws – such as firearm regulatory measures.

You and others on the dishonest right propagated the same ridiculous lie when President Obama was in office, now you’re doing the same with President Biden.

Guns will not be ‘banned.’

Guns will not be ‘confiscated.’

No rights will be ‘taken away.’
When did Congress pass any law making it a felony to transfer an incomplete 80% lower?

When did Congress pass any law making it a felony to transfer an incomplete 80% lower?

Don't confuse c Clayton with honesty.

Without using your usual rhetoric, what do you think about Biden's opinion saying what he did about 9mm guns at the
CNN town hall?
I like the irony in your post as it's you guys that repeat the same rhetoric.

Just like various areas in life, some types/models/size etc.. are restricted or banned. The obvious one are vehicles, we can't zoom about in a Formula 1 car on the open streets, they're not suitable. Likewise, with weapons, some are deemed not suitable in public, certainly those that can be concealed and automatic ones etc.. And especially when someone is willing to shoot their fellow countryman in the name of "defence", they definitely not desirable to own a gun, let alone be in public with any type of gun.

Biden, Trump, Obama, Clinton etc.. can say whatever they want about guns, it's up to Congress to amend the constitution, but, the Senators are obviously happy with inappropriate types of firearms killing folk.

Forum List

Back