gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

Here's the ACTUAL FACTUAL quote that's got you peeing your pants...

"The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous," Biden said. "I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things."

Large capacity magazines et al.

So why are you lying?
He’s a conservative – that’s all they do.

Here's the ACTUAL FACTUAL quote that's got you peeing your pants...

"The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous," Biden said. "I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things."

Large capacity magazines et al.

So why are you lying?
He wasn't talking about magazines he was talking about the weapons.As you even quoted

Good luck in trying to get through to gun nuts. You will just receive the usual slaver; 2nd Amendment, Independence, self defence, come and try to take my guns.
and this coming from a guy who will bend over and let the government fuck him up the ass then thank them for it.

Deflect often? The squad would love to take our guns, and given the direction of your
party, there will be more and more of them.
Where do you get your delusions from? Genetics? The whole gun debate is about appropriate guns in a society (type, size, features etc..) and who's deemed suitable in having one (not the crazies and those willing to shoot their neighbour). So no one is taking your guns and now one is taking your car. It's having appropriate guns and cars and a robust system to make them safe as possible.

I wish I got a quid for every time you guys say "take our guns", I would be a millionaire by lunchtime.

This is why I believe you guys repeat the same gun rhetoric to deflect from debating guns, because you're trying to hold onto a piss poor arguement. No one can be that dumb in believing your crap.

Where do you get your delusions from? Genetics? The whole gun debate is about appropriate guns in a society (type, size, features etc..) and who's deemed suitable in having one (not the crazies and those willing to shoot their neighbour). So no one is taking your guns and now one is taking your car. It's having appropriate guns and cars and a robust system to make them safe as possible.

I wish I got a quid for every time you guys say "take our guns", I would be a millionaire by lunchtime.

This is why I believe you guys repeat the same gun rhetoric to deflect from debating guns, because you're trying to hold onto a piss poor arguement. No one can be that dumb in believing your crap.
Well, seeing that you don't even live around here, I'll take that into account for your stupidity on the subject.
It's okay dude/dudette

Well, seeing that you don't even live around here, I'll take that into account for your stupidity on the subject.
It's okay dude/dudette
These people are imbeciles they are trying to defend against biden's very own spoken words. I've even went as far as contacting the fucking fact checkers who fact checked what Biden said wrong.

Forum List

Back