gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

wHY DO YOU SUPPORT THE VERY PARTY THAT WILL ATTEMPT TO DO THAT?
I don't support any political parties in the USA. I have more self-respect than that. I was young and dumb and voted for Reagan but after he signed off on amnesty for the illegals I refused to participate as an identity of any political party, they are all liars and only serve the needs of the wealthy, just like cops.

It's always a lie until it isn't a lie. If you don't think that the democrats are at a point where they would
love to take away guns, then you're lying.
Only Congress has the authority to enact firearm regulatory measures – not the executive branch.

Of course, conservatives are as ignorant as they are dishonest if they believe otherwise.

And this is yet another example of the lies and demagoguery propagated by the dishonest right – the lies that President Biden wants to ‘ban’ or ‘confiscate’ guns.

I don't support any political parties in the USA. I have more self-respect than that. I was young and dumb and voted for Reagan but after he signed off on amnesty for the illegals I refused to participate as an identity of any political party, they are all liars and only serve the needs of the wealthy, just like cops.
fucking liar

Only Congress has the authority to enact firearm regulatory measures – not the executive branch.

Of course, conservatives are as ignorant as they are dishonest if they believe otherwise.

And this is yet another example of the lies and demagoguery propagated by the dishonest right – the lies that President Biden wants to ‘ban’ or ‘confiscate’ guns.
That's a lie ever heard of the ATF ever heard of the bump stock ban the ATF instituted?

Good luck in trying to get through to gun nuts. You will just receive the usual slaver; 2nd Amendment, Independence, self defence, come and try to take my guns.
What more is needed? They don't need to justify the guns they own.

That's a lie ever heard of the ATF ever heard of the bump stock ban the ATF instituted?
You’re an ignoramus and a liar.

Only the legislative branch of government has the authority to enact laws – such as firearm regulatory measures.

You and others on the dishonest right propagated the same ridiculous lie when President Obama was in office, now you’re doing the same with President Biden.

Guns will not be ‘banned.’

Guns will not be ‘confiscated.’

No rights will be ‘taken away.’

If Biden or any other politician said that he wants to ban handguns, he would be saying it with confidence that he would have support at the polls.

I don't know if that could be realistic but there's no doubt the anti-gun movement is gaining ground. The lack of support for the NRA and it' impending demise indicates some change in America at least.

As a Canadian I'm not taking a position pro or con, I'm only saying what I perceive to be happening.
Overall, I would suggest that little will change for several more years yet.

I am sure you can prove it by showing everyone my political affiliation registration card...Nope, you project your weakness through pigeonholing a needed bad guy. (I do fuck while lying down)
you fucking lying piece of shit I've been a member here since 2010 and you've been a member here since 2011 do you even know what you post here in the forum?

You’re an ignoramus and a liar.

Only the legislative branch of government has the authority to enact laws – such as firearm regulatory measures.

You and others on the dishonest right propagated the same ridiculous lie when President Obama was in office, now you’re doing the same with President Biden.

Guns will not be ‘banned.’

Guns will not be ‘confiscated.’

No rights will be ‘taken away.’
have you ever heard of the ATF AND THEIR BUMP STOCK BAN?

If Biden or any other politician said that he wants to ban handguns, he would be saying it with confidence that he would have support at the polls.

I don't know if that could be realistic but there's no doubt the anti-gun movement is gaining ground. The lack of support for the NRA and it' impending demise indicates some change in America at least.

As a Canadian I'm not taking a position pro or con, I'm only saying what I perceive to be happening.
Overall, I would suggest that little will change for several more years yet.
actually, the anti-gun movement is losing ground
We have half of the states that are now Constitutional carry
But jo keeps pushing with his push to ban 9mm pistols he'll lose a large part of the democrat party.

Forum List

Back