gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

I was right. You avoided it.

Oh a few may slip through the cracks. They certainly will. Illegal guns are not in short supply. The cost will triple. And for most except you hard core criminals will avoid them.

The Feds certainly won’t stop all. But they’ll get some. And some of you RW types will end up in prison screaming Second Amendment.

I mean the War on Drugs has shown that you can’t stop it all. As if Prohibition didn’t prove that.

And every gun they do catch will be another murder prevented, and another criminal in prison. Win win.
This is weapon grade stupid.

For those who don't have an AR but a 9mm Jo has his sights set on you. During a CNN town hall jo said no one needs a 9mm pistol or rifle
These globalists can't help themselves flapping their gums.

They just keep talking about what they're planning to do to us.

Gun prohibitionist want red flag laws
We have them
They want Universal background checks
We have background checks

Gun prohibitionist want red flag laws
We have them
They want Universal background checks
We have background checks
I think the dems are stealth advocating universal firearm registration calling it a Universal background check. They want to know who and where you are. They would hope for The Canada Model.

Canada's Trudeau announces 'national freeze' on handgun ownership, mandatory gun buyback legislation​

I think the dems are stealth advocating universal firearm registration calling it a Universal background check. They want to know who and where you are. They would hope for The Canada Model.

Canada's Trudeau announces 'national freeze' on handgun ownership, mandatory gun buyback legislation​

It's all about gun confiscation

Forum List

Back