gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

Again, it’s conservatives who seek to violate citizens’ rights – conservatives violate a woman’s right to privacy, conservatives violate the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans, conservatives violate the voting rights of minorities, and conservatives violate the due process rights of immigrants.
My god you are an idiot.

Liberals violate a child's right to live.

Liberals violate the right of free speech

Liberals violate the right of parents by brainwashing their children in public institutions to be queers and trans assholes.

Liberals violate the Bill of Rights with infringements on the right to keep and bear arms.

Liberals are racist with race driven affirmative action requirements.

Liberals violate the sovereignty of the nation with open borders.

Liberals violate climate science with the silly AGW scam

Liberals violate basic Biology with their silly horseshit about not know what a male and female are.

Liberals violate the right of American Democracy by stealing elections with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested balloted in Democrat control swing districts.

That is just the short list. I have a longer list if you want to hear more.

Not my fault little moron that you set a parameter "Don't look it up"
Then get all stupid when I do what you say.

The statement holds little moron.
In the land of the stupid, you're still the dumbest moron on the block
So...going to actually answer the question now, boy?

If brains were C4, you couldn't blow your nose.

Not my fault little moron that you set a parameter "Don't look it up"
Then get all stupid when I do what you say.

The statement holds little moron.
In the land of the stupid, you're still the dumbest moron on the block
Yes it is your fault your lack of comprehension

Your response method (inline quotes) makes you look stupid.
Your words confirm the impression.
The fact that you can't use facts or logic but can only spew insults is evidence of the bankruptcy of your position.

If you want a cogent response.
Make a cogent response.
I always make cogent responses.

While I'd like such in return, I do understand that you are not capable of such a thing.

But don't worry. I get cogent responses from other posters who are more capable than you are.

The fact that you can't use facts or logic but can only spew insults is evidence of the bankruptcy of your position.

I always make cogent responses.

While I'd like such in return, I do understand that you are not capable of such a thing.

But don't worry. I get cogent responses from other posters who are more capable than you are.
See?
Your response is comprehensible.
If stupid.

Respond in this manner if you want a discussion.
Use the in-line quotes and all you''ll get back is a response telling you how stupid your response appears.

See?
Your response is comprehensible.
If stupid.

Respond in this manner if you want a discussion.
Use the in-line quotes and all you''ll get back is a response telling you how stupid your response appears.
Again dumbass inline quotes are used to address specific parts of a quote. It is a sign of an intelligent person who actually takes the time to do it.

I don't know what Traitor Joe said about guns this time (I haven't bothered to even check).
That’s because like most conservatives, you’re willfully ignorant.

And like most conservatives the OP is a liar – in this case the lie that President Biden seeks to ‘take away’ rights, whatever that’s supposed to mean.

Along with the tedious, idiotic lie that President Biden wants to ‘taka away’ guns or ‘confiscate’ guns.

Conservatives are infamous for their dishonesty and lies.

still beating this false drum? the ussc has upheld gun owners rights again and again...and the court is the most conservative it can be right now...why continue this bs?
Because conservatives are liars and demagogues.

Conservatives spread fear using the lie that guns are going to be ‘banned’ or ‘confiscated’ – this fear is used to motivate the ignorant, gullible rightwing base.

That’s because like most conservatives, you’re willfully ignorant.

And like most conservatives the OP is a liar – in this case the lie that President Biden seeks to ‘take away’ rights, whatever that’s supposed to mean.

Along with the tedious, idiotic lie that President Biden wants to ‘taka away’ guns or ‘confiscate’ guns.

Conservatives are infamous for their dishonesty and lies.
No dumbass you're the liar

Because conservatives are liars and demagogues.

Conservatives spread fear using the lie that guns are going to be ‘banned’ or ‘confiscated’ – this fear is used to motivate the ignorant, gullible rightwing base.
You are incredibly stupid or just a lying sack of shit.

You are incredibly stupid or just a lying sack of shit.
Like others in the right, you’re a liar – completely dishonest and reprehensible.

President Biden is not going to ‘take away’ rights.

President Biden is not going to ‘ban’ guns.

President Biden is not going to ‘confiscate’ guns.

Like every other president, President Biden has no such authority.

There is no political will in Congress to ‘ban’ or ‘confiscate’ guns.

You’re a liar and demagogue – stoking fear among the ignorant, gullible right.

Like others in the right, you’re a liar – completely dishonest and reprehensible.

President Biden is not going to ‘take away’ rights.

President Biden is not going to ‘ban’ guns.

President Biden is not going to ‘confiscate’ guns.

Like every other president, President Biden has no such authority.

There is no political will in Congress to ‘ban’ or ‘confiscate’ guns.

You’re a liar and demagogue – stoking fear among the ignorant, gullible right.
You've been proven wrong so many times. You just ignore it and continue with you're a liar bullshit. Ass hat we had a ban in 94, and if democrats control congress you can bet they will go for it. And dumbass if Brandon gets his way he'll use the aft. So go fuck yourself no one is buying your lies other than sheeple like you.

You've been proven wrong so many times. You just ignore it and continue with you're a liar bullshit. Ass hat we had a ban in 94, and if democrats control congress you can bet they will go for it. And dumbass if Brandon gets his way he'll use the aft. So go fuck yourself no one is buying your lies other than sheeple like you.
You’re a liar; your thread premise is a lie – President Biden isn’t going to ‘take away’ anyone’s rights, including one’s Second Amendment rights.

And Americans of good faith will continue to oppose and denounce you and others on the dishonest right who propagate such inane lies.

You’re a liar; your thread premise is a lie – President Biden isn’t going to ‘take away’ anyone’s rights, including one’s Second Amendment rights.

And Americans of good faith will continue to oppose and denounce you and others on the dishonest right who propagate such inane lies.
No I'm not a liar and time for you to prove it you lying sack of shit.
Are you calling Jo a liar after all he's said and don

Yes he did. Never said he was perfect. But firearm rights were better off while he was in the white house than the shit his pants that occupies it now.

Right.

So let me get this straight. A day after Trump ordered the ban, mere possession of a bump stock became a felony. You could go to prison for having one that had been legal the day before.

The Unserialized Ghost Guns in your closet, are still legal. Unless you turn them in for repairs or something to a FFL Gunsmith or Dealer, they won’t be serialized. They won’t be illegal to own.

So help me out. How is it that an item that I may have owned legally one day, is now a felony for having better than the guns I had yesterday, are still legal today. And will be legal for decades to come.

I’m going to need some explanation there Scooter.

Forum List

Back