gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

I like the irony in your post as it's you guys that repeat the same rhetoric.

Just like various areas in life, some types/models/size etc.. are restricted or banned. The obvious one are vehicles, we can't zoom about in a Formula 1 car on the open streets, they're not suitable. Likewise, with weapons, some are deemed not suitable in public, certainly those that can be concealed and automatic ones etc.. And especially when someone is willing to shoot their fellow countryman in the name of "defence", they definitely not desirable to own a gun, let alone be in public with any type of gun.

Biden, Trump, Obama, Clinton etc.. can say whatever they want about guns, it's up to Congress to amend the constitution, but, the Senators are obviously happy with inappropriate types of firearms killing folk.

which party pushes for gun control?
and biden can direct his ATF to make changes in their rulings

I like the irony in your post as it's you guys that repeat the same rhetoric.

Just like various areas in life, some types/models/size etc.. are restricted or banned. The obvious one are vehicles, we can't zoom about in a Formula 1 car on the open streets, they're not suitable. Likewise, with weapons, some are deemed not suitable in public, certainly those that can be concealed and automatic ones etc.. And especially when someone is willing to shoot their fellow countryman in the name of "defence", they definitely not desirable to own a gun, let alone be in public with any type of gun.

Biden, Trump, Obama, Clinton etc.. can say whatever they want about guns, it's up to Congress to amend the constitution, but, the Senators are obviously happy with inappropriate types of firearms killing folk.
Come get mine commie.

which party pushes for gun control?
and biden can direct his ATF to make changes in their rulings
Didn't realise you're Meister's lacky.

Both parties. Didn't Trump ban or try to ban bump stocks? Why do you think controlling some types of gun a problem, and do you think everyone is suitable to have a gun?

Didn't realise you're Meister's lacky.

Both parties. Didn't Trump ban or try to ban bump stocks? Why do you think controlling some types of gun a problem, and do you think everyone is suitable to have a gun?
Which party pushed gun control?
Republicans don't have any gun control policies
Bump stocks aren't guns
I believe every democrat should be disarmed including the rich who claim to be democrats they should be restricted from having any armed security Biden should lose his armed security

Last edited:
You’re an ignoramus and a liar.

Only the legislative branch of government has the authority to enact laws – such as firearm regulatory measures.

You and others on the dishonest right propagated the same ridiculous lie when President Obama was in office, now you’re doing the same with President Biden.

Guns will not be ‘banned.’

Guns will not be ‘confiscated.’

No rights will be ‘taken away.’
C_Clayton_Jones When did Congress pass any law making it a felony to transfer an incomplete 80% lower?

C_Clayton_Jones When did Congress pass any law making it a felony to transfer an incomplete 80% lower?
Repeating your lies doesn’t make them true.

President Biden isn’t going to ‘ban’ guns – he doesn’t have the authority.

President Biden isn’t going to ‘confiscate’ guns – he doesn’t have the authority.

President Biden isn’t going to ‘take away’ your rights – no one has that authority; the notion is a ridiculous, ignorant rightwing lie.

Repeating your lies doesn’t make them true.

President Biden isn’t going to ‘confiscate’ guns – he doesn’t have the authority.

President Biden isn’t going to ‘take away’ your rights – no one has that authority; the notion is a ridiculous, ignorant rightwing lie.
Ignoring what I said about the ATF shows you to be less than an imbecile.

Ignoring what I said about the ATF shows you to be less than an imbecile.

You're a liar.

You're a liar.
Well dumbass maybe you should tell biden to stop saying that he is
And one more time HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE ATF?
When did Congress create a law making it a felony to transfer an uncomplete 80% lower?

he said 9mm weapons
Here's the ACTUAL FACTUAL quote that's got you peeing your pants...

"The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9-millimeter pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous," Biden said. "I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things."

Large capacity magazines et al.

So why are you lying?

Forum List

Back