You're delusional and deaf
Yeah, I'm delusional...

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEd

a dozen or so Glocks
a half dozen ARs
30 100 round drums
50 30 round magazines
25k rounds of ammunition

BECAUSE a Black man might knock on my door!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God you are stupid.

No dumbass I listened to biden's own spoken words what he said is what you have deathly ignored
No, you didn't.
I provided the quote.
The quote says NOTHING about eliminating any type of firearm.

So, are you
Reading impaired and dumb as a rock;or
Just a lying bitch.

No, you didn't.
I provided the quote.
The quote says NOTHING about eliminating any type of firearm.

So, are you
Reading impaired and dumb as a rock;or
Just a lying bitch.
I provided the video the end. You can't change what he said just because you ignored what he said.

Yeah, I'm delusional...

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEd

a dozen or so Glocks
a half dozen ARs
30 100 round drums
50 30 round magazines
25k rounds of ammunition

BECAUSE a Black man might knock on my door!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God you are stupid.
Speaking of stupid

this guy seems to think the only gun owners are white

Why would 9mm be banned, leaving me with my .45 ACP?
Democrats have a long history of attempting to ban firearms. Back in the 80s they attempted to ban all handguns. But they knew that would be a hard task to try, so they went for the ARs and other rifles. With them they must do it incrementally ban this and move on to ban something else.

We maybe gone but we must preserve our rights for our great great great great Grand children.

Dems are doing a good enough job of ensuring that. Kids these days hate dems because of the mask mandates and other Covid-related BS...they know who's responsible for that torture. Over where I live, you see groups of 10 year olds riding around with Let's Go Brandon painted on their bikes. The Dems have sacrificed their future political existence for instant power. They saw how their "swing for the fences" progressive agenda has backfired in VA and NJ and SF... Just wait and see how bad it gets now that inflation and gas is even more out of control.

Speaking of stupid

this guy seems to think the only gun owners are white
You mean the ones with 145 Glocks, 10 ARs, 25k rounds of ammunition and that Confederate Flag on the porch?

Yeah, all White and stupid as a sack of dirty diapers.

This is a lie.

President Biden seeks to neither ‘take away’ guns nor anyone’s rights.

Gun owners know this won’t happen because presidents don’t have the authority to do so.

And like any other American, presidents have the right to express an opinion; all it is, is an opinion – nothing more.

But the dishonest right will nonetheless lie and engage in demagoguery.
Yeah, but ya can't be too careful. ;)

Forum List

Back