gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

Are you on some sort of mind-altering chemicals?
No...
So please explain....

Why does one person "NEEEEEED"
a dozen glocks...
a dozen ARs
10 extended magazine shotguns
several 100 round drums
Dozens of 30 round magazines
25K rounds of ammunition

Please, we all want to know.

He projects his racism on others.

He projects his racism on others.

Democrat state: a state run by Democrats, often for decades. Kalifornia, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Hawaii.

My wife's last Blazing Sword class had, exactly, one white guy and one white woman out of I think fourteen people.
There's no such thig as a "democrat" state.
Only idiots drinking the GWP kool-aid use terms like that.

You’re so angry and bitter

I used to know a bunch of WWII vets and members of the gun club who set up at the gun show around me

beginning in the 1950s the government would sell surplus weapons through the NRA and groups like the Dallas Gun Club

these old guys had M1s, 03 Springfields, M1 carbines by the dozen

and the sold one or two whenever they felt like it

I called it their 401k plan because it was like money in the bank

If things go to hell and half the country is murdering the other half hoity-toity gun grabber libs will find that all their paper money is worthless

and the cops are too busy protecting the beautiful people inside city hall to worry about the unwashed smucks

Then a case 9mm ammo bartered one box at a time might feed a family or fill the car with gas

most gun owners dont think of it that way but they might be pleasantly surprised someday

in fact for all your bluster and snide remarks about gun owners it would not surprise me if you had a few guns stashed away
WOW.

All those words to fail to respond to the post you're quoting.

Yes the video recorded what he said.
You choose to lie about what is in the video.
LIAR.
In the video I stated that he said 9 mm weapons. He didn't say the word weapons he said 9mm HANDGUNS.

No...
So please explain....

a dozen glocks...
a dozen ARs
several 100 round drums
25K rounds of ammunition

It's not the Bill of Needs it's the Bill of Rights.

The PTB are steadily tightening the noose on the 2nd and your ability to possess a firearm.
The confirmation of Biden's nominee is actually their nominee and they will assure she gets seated.

Once that's done, you're going to see 2A rights stripped to the bone and diminished as never before.
If you can't clearly see this then you are simply short-sighted.

Without a fight....you have no right.
Doing nothing is getting more expensive by the day.

No...
So please explain....

a dozen glocks...
a dozen ARs
several 100 round drums
25K rounds of ammunition

Many collectors have more guns than this. And if the collector is also a shooter the other stuff is fun to have.

A guy who works in a sporting goods store where I shop goes out west every year to shoot 'varmints'. He said that he shoots at least 5000 rounds at the little critters.

The PTB are steadily tightening the noose on the 2nd and your ability to possess a firearm.
The confirmation of Biden's nominee is actually their nominee and they will assure she gets seated.

Once that's done, you're going to see 2A rights stripped to the bone and diminished as never before.
If you can't clearly see this then you are simply short-sighted.

Without a fight....you have no right.
Doing nothing is getting more expensive by the day.
Just buying guns and hunting licenses sends a pretty strong message. I'm not worried, especially since so-called 'gun violence' is a made-up problem by the Left and the media.

"I have no problem with shootings, as long as the right people get shot."

-Dirty Harry, from "Sudden Impact".

Just a cursory review of shootings reveals that by and large the right people are getting shot. ;)

Well, seeing that you don't even live around here, I'll take that into account for your stupidity on the subject.
It's okay dude/dudette
Don't tell me, you're standing there with a finger in each ear saying, "ner ner ner ner".

You are paranoid and along with most of your ilk, you couldn't cope living in the UK, you would be too petrified.

Not me

But you keep kidding yourself that the privileges your queen allows you are actually rights if it makes you feel better
"Rights" wash, rinse, repeat.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Same old shit mate, same old shit. I'm fucking yawning with that usual dull shit, sort yourself out.

Forum List

Back