gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

when it comes to usual dull shit, any time someone mentions guns, here you come to be the broken record you are on the topic. you don't wish to discuss it, you with to tear into anyone who doesn't feel as you do.
All it is (in a retarded voice), "Rights, Independence, self defence, bla bla". Just the same old crap, day in, day out.

So, how many times have the Democratic Party members actually put the ban on guns? The GOP killed the bump stock. I think there was an AR ban years ago that was caused by a Dem. Some cities have British style gun laws in place.

For those, unlike me, law abiding citizens.

Too much Brit history for your brain, you can barely manage 200 years, and still get it fucking wrong.
So Britain didn't hire 20,000 Hessian mercenaries to help them fight us? Interesting.

Anglo-American history goes back to biblical times.

"Rights" wash, rinse, repeat.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Same old shit mate, same old shit. I'm fucking yawning with that usual dull shit, sort yourself out.
See if you actually has any rights you would understand why we Americans hold them in such high regard.

You have accepted that all you will ever relieve are privileges if you're a good little subject and you're too dumb to see that you have no real rights

It shows that blacks can collect guns as well. ;)
Why?

OK...if a Black person "collects" a dozen ARs 2 dozen glocks, 25k rounds of ammunition, dozens of expanded magzines...

Assuming he survives...

Why is he doing it...

BTW..."COLLECT" is a lie.
"collect" is about rarity, value. 25k 9mm rounds is not a "collection."

It goes to Biden's mental state and ability to address problems, your Honor.
Not relevant.
The discussion is whether Biden said he was going to ban 9mm handguns.
A lie.
As noted, Biden's mental state, which you are not in any way qualified to assess, is not relevant to the discussion of the OPs lie.

Why?

OK...if a Black person "collects" a dozen ARs 2 dozen glocks, 25k rounds of ammunition, dozens of expanded magzines...

Assuming he survives...

Why is he doing it...

BTW..."COLLECT" is a lie.
"collect" is about rarity, value. 25k 9mm rounds is not a "collection."
Why can't it be both? A collection can also mean a variety.

Not relevant.
The discussion is whether Biden said he was going to ban 9mm handguns.
A lie.
As noted, Biden's mental state, which you are not in any way qualified to assess, is not relevant to the discussion of the OPs lie.
The point is the way Biden approaches problems. He admitted that he hatches a scheme and if enough people agree he goes ahead. Sadly those who agree have no more expertise than he does.

* Most politicians have little expertise in anything and rely on others for advice, others that often have narrow financial, social, or political agendas themselves.

I responded

but I will try again

Law abiding Americans should have as many guns as they choose
Disagree.
AND
Limits are constitutional
As are...
Background checks, licensing, and other reasonable measures to limit gun violence.

Forum List

Back