gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

In the video I stated that he said 9 mm weapons. He didn't say the word weapons he said 9mm HANDGUNS.
The VIDEO showed he never said a word about banning any guns.
The VIDEO showed he was talking about magazines and drums.
LIAR

Zero.

And Democrats have no plan to 'ban' guns, much less 'confiscate' firearms.

It's just more lies and demagoguery from the dishonest right.

“I’m the only guy that ever got — passed legislation when I was a senator to make sure we eliminated assault weapons,” Biden responded. “The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous.”

“I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things, but I’m not likely to get that done in the near term,” Biden added.

now you may not like the AR15 but it is a semi-automatic rifle. they want to ban it. whether you agree or not isn't the issue. you say the dems don't want to do this - but they do.

several politices in here that would make you get a license from the gov to have a gun. ergo, you banned them from a lot of people or simply people you don't like.

so - as usual, you're full of shit.

It's not the Bill of Needs it's the Bill of Rights.
AND...

The regulation of firearm ownership has been ruled constitutional since the early 1800s.

SO, LIAR

If one wants a dozen ARs...That person need explain the purpose.

The public has an interest in protecting against gun violence and gun trafficking which overrides your personal right.

AND...

The regulation of firearm ownership has been ruled constitutional since the early 1800s.

SO, LIAR

If one wants a dozen ARs...That person need explain the purpose.

The public has an interest in protecting against gun violence and gun trafficking which overrides your personal right.
if you have an interest in coming into my business to determine my motives, then i have the "right" to do the same to you.

judge your life and choices according to my standards and declare you wrong where you don't agree with me? is that cool? gonna let me do that?

then don't do it to others.

Many collectors have more guns than this. And if the collector is also a shooter the other stuff is fun to have.

A guy who works in a sporting goods store where I shop goes out west every year to shoot 'varmints'. He said that he shoots at least 5000 rounds at the little critters.
Again, a "collector" collects many different things. 30 copies of the Mona Lisa is not a collection, it is a fraud.

And we're not discussing collectors no matter how much you'd like to hide behind the word.

A person showing off their "collection" of 12 ARs , 10 Glocks, a dozen shotguns, 20 100 round drums..is not showing a "collection"
They're showing an armory.

I don't recall the source but to paraphrase...
"A WMD is of no use till it is used..."
An armory is of no use, till it's used.

So, what is the plan for the use of these armories?

Again, a "collector" collects many different things. 30 copies of the Mona Lisa is not a collection, it is a fraud.

And we're not discussing collectors no matter how much you'd like to hide behind the word.

A person showing off their "collection" of 12 ARs , 10 Glocks, a dozen shotguns, 20 100 round drums..is not showing a "collection"

Boy...you're so full of shit your breath stinks.

Definition of collection

1: the act or process of collecting the collection of data the collection of taxes
2a: something collected especially : an accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby a collection of poems a collection of photographs a baseball card collection
b: GROUP, AGGREGATE a collection of symptoms, such as fatigue, headaches, and joint pain
c: a set of apparel designed for sale usually in a particular season the designer's spring collection of dresses

so, yes it is a collection. you may not like it or agree with it, but it *is* a collection by the simple definition. however, since you can't get the emotional response you are after, you choose to warp reality and meanings for max drama.

bravo. i think.

For those who don't have an AR but a 9mm Jo has his sights set on you. During a CNN town hall jo said no one needs a 9mm pistol or rifle
Sensible, publicly-supported, firearm policy that safeguards society agains the shooty boys is futile.

There are those who can't mince around without a man-enhancer on their hip. They're the insecure dupes who were scammed by Dead Eye "Fancy Pants" LaP and the other North American Man/Gun Love Association grifters for years.

Sensible, publicly-supported, firearm policy that safeguards society agains the shooty boys is futile.

There are those who can't mince around without a man-enhancer on their hip. They're the insecure dupes who were scammed by Dead Eye "Fancy Pants" LaP and the other North American Man/Gun Love Association grifters for years.
and a sensible publicly supported firearm policy should make sure to use the term "shooty boys" to show how they are being fair to the topic.

Good luck in trying to get through to gun nuts. You will just receive the usual slaver; 2nd Amendment, Independence, self defence, come and try to take my guns.
U.S. citizens who are firearm owners are not 'gun nuts' they are exercising their rights. U.S. citizens also have the right to vote, are they 'vote nuts' in your highly estimable opinion?

Disagree.
AND
Limits are constitutional
As are...
Background checks, licensing, and other reasonable measures to limit gun violence.
then we can put the same limits on voting, correct?

you have said they are constitutional, these limits.

we need what the right calls reasonable measure to limit voting fraud.

Are you proposing a limit on these 'collections'?

Disagree.
AND
Limits are constitutional
As are...
Background checks, licensing, and other reasonable measures to limit gun violence.
licensing makes it a privilege show me where the bill of privileges is.
dumbass name one of those measures that have stopped gun violence?
background checks never prevent the Southerland church shooting
nor did it stop the parkland school shooting and for that matter, the Las Vegas shooter passed background checks.

Last edited:
I know your insane fixation keeps you from reading an ENTIRE SENTENCE, fool,.
But to try.
You'll look less stupid in the future.
dude in the video recorded words of jo biden he said 9mm handguns and rifles he was not talking about magazines

Why?

OK...if a Black person "collects" a dozen ARs 2 dozen glocks, 25k rounds of ammunition, dozens of expanded magzines...

Assuming he survives...

Why is he doing it...

BTW..."COLLECT" is a lie.
"collect" is about rarity, value. 25k 9mm rounds is not a "collection."
who gives a shit it's none of your business

Forum List

Back