gun owners who believe that Jo Biden doesn't want to take your right away

You mean the ones with 145 Glocks, 10 ARs, 25k rounds of ammunition and that Confederate Flag on the porch?

Yeah, all White and stupid as a sack of dirty diapers.
I dunno. I had two black dudes and one black woman in my CC class. :omg:

Last edited:

The actual factual story.

Now show me where Biden said anything about getting rid of 9mms?

So you want an opinion on something that only happened in your mind?

he said 9mm weapons
Here's Biden's problem (from the link), read it carefully.

"… I've always found you get rewarded for doing what you think at the time is the right thing and people really believe you believe it's the right thing to do. And so I think you’re seeing it come together,” Biden said.

Now apply that rationale to how he proposes dealing with the uptick in gun violence...and have a good laugh.

In the coming disastrous aftermath of his failed policies he can rightly say, "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time."

Last edited:
Please.
Your racism is displayed in your every post. LIAR
No dumb fuck you believe only whites are gun owners want show your sexists view and claim only white males have guns?

I quoted what he said.

What he said is not what you said he said. LIAR!
The video recorded what he said and he was not talking about magazines. He specifically said 9 mm weapons and rifles.

Only Congress has the authority to enact firearm regulatory measures – not the executive branch.

Of course, conservatives are as ignorant as they are dishonest if they believe otherwise.

And this is yet another example of the lies and demagoguery propagated by the dishonest right – the lies that President Biden wants to ‘ban’ or ‘confiscate’ guns.
Ye gods, how can you be this dense: he literally fucking said it, you idiot!

Where do you get your delusions from? Genetics? The whole gun debate is about appropriate guns in a society (type, size, features etc..) and who's deemed suitable in having one (not the crazies and those willing to shoot their neighbour). So no one is taking your guns and now one is taking your car. It's having appropriate guns and cars and a robust system to make them safe as possible.

I wish I got a quid for every time you guys say "take our guns", I would be a millionaire by lunchtime.

This is why I believe you guys repeat the same gun rhetoric to deflect from debating guns, because you're trying to hold onto a piss poor arguement. No one can be that dumb in believing your crap.
You gave up the right to protect yourself decades ago. Why are you polluting this thread? Just tug your forelock and bow to your betters.

Speaking of stupid

this guy seems to think the only gun owners are white

He projects his racism on others.

It's racist and chauvinistic to believe only white males can have access to an item.
He projects his racism on others.
What's a "democrat state?"

How many stupid gun laws are there in TX, AL, GA, FL...
Democrat state: a state run by Democrats, often for decades. Kalifornia, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Hawaii.
I dunno. I had two black dudes and one black woman in my CC class. :omg:

My wife's last Blazing Sword class had, exactly, one white guy and one white woman out of I think fourteen people.

You mean the ones with 145 Glocks, 10 ARs, 25k rounds of ammunition and that Confederate Flag on the porch?

Yeah, all White and stupid as a sack of dirty diapers.
You’re so angry and bitter

I used to know a bunch of WWII vets and members of the gun club who set up at the gun show around me

beginning in the 1950s the government would sell surplus weapons through the NRA and groups like the Dallas Gun Club

these old guys had M1s, 03 Springfields, M1 carbines by the dozen

and the sold one or two whenever they felt like it

I called it their 401k plan because it was like money in the bank

If things go to hell and half the country is murdering the other half hoity-toity gun grabber libs will find that all their paper money is worthless

and the cops are too busy protecting the beautiful people inside city hall to worry about the unwashed smucks

Then a case 9mm ammo bartered one box at a time might feed a family or fill the car with gas

most gun owners dont think of it that way but they might be pleasantly surprised someday

in fact for all your bluster and snide remarks about gun owners it would not surprise me if you had a few guns stashed away

Here's Biden's problem (from the link), read it carefully.

"… I've always found you get rewarded for doing what you think at the time is the right thing and people really believe you believe it's the right thing to do. And so I think you’re seeing it come together,” Biden said.

Now apply that rationale to how he proposes dealing with the uptick in gun violence...and have a good laugh.

In the coming disastrous aftermath of his failed policies he can rightly say, "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time."
Irrelevant.

Not many and those you just listed are Constitutional Carry
Uh huh...

"I got scared when they played loud music so I shot them
I'm claiming self defense under Florida law."

Actual case from Jacksonville.

1648473700665.png

Forum List

Back