Gun sales hit new record

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
the democrats have been the biggest salesmen for the firearms industry

--LOL

More than 21 million applications were run through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System last year, marking nearly an 8 percent increase and the 11th straight year that the number has risen.

Gun sales hit new record, ammo boom to follow - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

And women are the biggest new category of gun owners. They grow weary of pissing on themselves to avoid rape.

best part the check only shows how many went through the check

not how many firearms they bought

--LOL

The NRA and gun industry must be proud

All that Obama is going to take your guns is working

See what it has done to prices?

Idiots

Idiots

demand setting prices what a revolutionary idea

--LOL

Idiots driving up prices through their hysteria......what a revolutionary concept

Yeah my energy bill up one third, food has doubled , and my water bill has tripled because of obama. You still knob slob him daily. What does that say abut you?

In my area prices have actually gone down on guns, ammo still seems a little higher than usual. Probably going to get an AR-15 here in the next couple of months. Now if only I could find some .22LR so me and my boys could go shooting.

In my area prices have actually gone down on guns, ammo still seems a little higher than usual. Probably going to get an AR-15 here in the next couple of months. Now if only I could find some .22LR so me and my boys could go shooting.

There is a store in my town that is selling glocks starting at $499.99 i'm hoping to get one soon.

There is a store in my town that is selling glocks starting at $499.99 i'm hoping to get one soon.
That is a great price! I spent $539 three years ago for a Glock 19 with no nightsights.

That is a great price! I spent $539 three years ago for a Glock 19 with no nightsights.

That still does not seem to be as high of a markup as I was seeing on AR-15's. Thankfully prices are down a lot from those days, even though the demand is through the roof.

Idiots

demand setting prices what a revolutionary idea

--LOL

Idiots driving up prices through their hysteria......what a revolutionary concept

Real idiots find humor in large numbers of Americans stocking up on guns and ammo because they do not trust the intentions of their current government. Sickos.

There is an anti assault rifle and extended ammo clip agenda right now in America.
The government is trying to infringe of American 2nd amendment rights.
People don't want the government taking their weapons or their rights.

Forum List

Back