Gun traffickers can pass any background check, they are not normal gun owners.....

Yes.

Your argument is that America's level of gun accidents and gun violence is unacceptable.

I am trying to understand what an acceptable level of gun accidents and gun violence is to you?
Well I am making a point about swiss gun laws first

Guess where the ammo for those guns is kept

Just guess. Lol

Nice try , doofus…..the military ration of ammo is kept at their base…..privately owned rifle ammo is kept at their homes…..

Nice try , doofus…..the military ration of ammo is kept at their base…..privately owned rifle ammo is kept at their homes…..
But not for those military rifles you brag they have. They dont get ammo for those weapons

Anytime anyone complains about gun violence and gun accidents in America, the first thing anyone should do is determine the level of acceptable gun accidents and gun violence they can tolerate.

Because more times than not there is no level other than zero they will accept. Which then takes them to their logical conclusion of banning and confiscating all guns.

Well I am making a point about swiss gun laws first
I don't believe you will ever answer the question what is an acceptable level of gun violence and gun accidents.

That would make you the first gun control advocate in the history of gun control advocates to state what they believe is an acceptable level of gun violence and gun accidents.

I don't believe you will ever answer the question what is an acceptable level of gun violence and gun accidents.

That would make you the first gun control advocate in the history of gun control advocates to state what they believe is an acceptable level of gun violence and gun accidents.
Of course I will.

When my point is made first

Forum List

Back