🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gunfire will ring out in lib cities tonight; it's Friday and lib-city gun nuts are ready!!

By morning the streets of liberal-led cities will be littered with the dead and injured bodies of many Brown and Black people. Emergency rooms will be flooded.

you wont see any demonstrations, any riots.

Yep, thanks to the NRA and their toadies in Congress, gun makers and suppliers keep the weapons flowing in.
...and thank goodness for that

no amount of posters will save left-wing losers from reality; their cities are the deadliest places in America

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT I GOT A POSTER TO PROBE MY POINT!!

libs are idiots

guns-cartoon-clay-bennett.jpg

Can I get a list of the conservatives lead cities that will have no gun issues tonight ?

Name 3 please . Ah hell, name 1!

can i get a list of conservative-led cities??

name 3 please. ah hell name them all!!

I knew you wouldn't answer my question. Conservative fallacy. Cities have millions of people and tend to be more liberal than the outskirts . So u tag EVERY city as liberal.

Now how about we compare apples to apples . Liberal city Boston vs. conservative city of Phoenix . About the same size .

Let's see who has more shootings ?

Let

why cant Progressives get the very people nearest and dearest to their hearts to live according to the Left's stated values?????

Can I get a list of the conservatives lead cities that will have no gun issues tonight ?

Name 3 please . Ah hell, name 1!

can i get a list of conservative-led cities??

name 3 please. ah hell name them all!!

I knew you wouldn't answer my question. Conservative fallacy. Cities have millions of people and tend to be more liberal than the outskirts . So u tag EVERY city as liberal.

Now how about we compare apples to apples . Liberal city Boston vs. conservative city of Phoenix . About the same size .

Let's see who has more shootings ?

Let

no YOU couldnt answer MY QUESTION COWARD. you implied there are conservative-led cities where gun violence is just as bad,

AGAIN where are these conservative-run cities?
how can you cry like a bitch that i'm making apples and oranges comparisons when you wont provide me with those conservative run cities?

so you just admitted basically ALL CITIES ARE LIBERAL-RUN RIGHT?

AND THEY ALL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH GUN VIOLENCE RIGHT?????

YOURE AN IDIOT

JUST for shitz and giggles left-wing idiot. what will i find if i look into where the gun deaths are occurring in "conservative" Phoenix?????

the typical person touting an AK-47 and actually USING IT doesnt look like the guy in your poster leftard

then again you poor butthurt liberal losers, that was/IS the whole point of this thread.

The Second Amendment has been in places since 1791. For the next 174 years, there has not been a mass shooting of innocents on record. Yet, since 1965, we have had:

- University of Texas Shooting
- Fast Food Restaurant shootings in the 70s and 80s
- Columbine School Shootings
- Virginia Tech Shootings
- Ft. Hood Shootings
- Arizona Giffords Shooting
- Aurora Col. Movie Shooting
- Sandy Hook
- Charleston Baptist Church Shooting
- Oregon Community College

Can anyone answer the question why no mass shootings the first 174 years of the 1st Amendment yet so many mass shootings in the last 50 Years? Is it more guns per person or is it the culture of unAccountability?

The Second Amendment has been in places since 1791. For the next 174 years, there has not been a mass shooting of innocents on record. Yet, since 1965, we have had:

- University of Texas Shooting
- Fast Food Restaurant shootings in the 70s and 80s
- Columbine School Shootings
- Virginia Tech Shootings
- Ft. Hood Shootings
- Arizona Giffords Shooting
- Aurora Col. Movie Shooting
- Sandy Hook
- Charleston Baptist Church Shooting
- Oregon Community College

Can anyone answer the question why no mass shootings the first 174 years of the 1st Amendment yet so many mass shootings in the last 50 Years? Is it more guns per person or is it the culture of unAccountability?

Culture
They have turned us into a Godless secular society.

JUST for shitz and giggles left-wing idiot. what will i find if i look into where the gun deaths are occurring in "conservative" Phoenix?????

Youll find much higher rates of gun deaths in red states than u will in blue states .

Yes Phoenix has a dem mayor . But it's a red state wh red state loose gun laws .

Are u ever gonna name me a conservative city ?

By morning the streets of liberal-led cities will be littered with the dead and injured bodies of many Brown and Black people. Emergency rooms will be flooded.

you wont see any demonstrations, any riots.

If more of those people had more guns that would solve the problem, according to you.

can you prove otherwise leftard?

we both wont know since you idiots made it extremely hard for LAW-ABIDING people on some liberal-run cities to get guns.

you also cant quantify violence that was avoided because the thug with a gun THOUGHT the other guy might have one

keep trying................

Okay, so we make it easier for gang members to get guns.

How will that make things better?

How about enforcing the laws we have and stop letting the gang members go after being held for a few hours.

Without background checks, you can't hold the gangbanger felon who owns a gun, because he's not breaking the law.

We have plenty of background checks. It is keeping them in jail for a long time for using a gun illegally. You posses a stolen gun go to jail for a few years not for a few hours.

Forum List

Back