Gunlubbers: Will you boycott the NBA?

So, to the second part of the question: If the NFL joins the NBA, will y'all never watch a pro football game again?

The last I watch professional football with any interest...Joe Montana, Danny White, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Joe Theismann, and John Riggins were playing.

Any other questions? How about field hockey? Or Lacrosse? Or Curling?

Finally an answer about the NFL - thank you!

As for other sports, YMMV. I just find the "Tarantino hates cops; Ima boycott his movies" mindset amusing and wanted to see if it applied to professional sports teams or if it was just Hollywood.

So, to the second part of the question: If the NFL joins the NBA, will y'all never watch a pro football game again?

The last I watch professional football with any interest...Joe Montana, Danny White, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Joe Theismann, and John Riggins were playing.

As for other sports, YMMV. I just find the "Tarantino hates cops; Ima boycott his movies" mindset amusing and wanted to see if it applied to professional sports teams or if it was just Hollywood.

And it's a fair question.

Just not into professional sports anymore myself.

I like local collage sports and the local AA MiLB team.

My point was that none of this applies to be either way...nor the movies for that matter.

The last time I saw a movie at the theater was my first date with my wife...George of the Jungle with Brendon Fraser in 1997. A totally forgettable movie except for it's personal significance.

Now that the NBA has spoken out against gun violence:

N.B.A. Lends Its Name and Its Stars to Campaign Against Gun Violence

Will you never watch pro basketball again?

What if the NFL joins them?

Will you argue "Oh, it's not about US. It's about THEM. Y'know, Chicago"?

Or will you boycott/protest, show up at stadiums open-carrying?

Enquiring minds want to know.

who exactly supports gun violence....except for liberals in their inner cities....?

I decided not to go see H8teful Eight because of Tarantino and Samuel Jackson's comments.......I'll wait till it is on cable....

Most "chimps" who love the NBA, along with fried chicken and watermelon, are carrying illegally - so they're exempt.

diane Feinstein , letting you know what she thinks Clayton' --- ---

course you know the vids info but just letting you and others see whats going on for a lot of years . If the lefties can , they would ban ALL guns Clayton !!

and Obama would do the same if he could , most dems would also ban and confiscate . Heck , obama likes the Aussie gun laws Bulldog !!

I will never ever watch another NBA game again!

Except that I can't stand pro basketball and never watch it anyway.

If the NFL joins in, I will never ever watch another NFL game

Except that I'm already boycotting the NFL because of the Cheatriots.

I'm on the cutting edge.

Forum List

Back