Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

Washington Navy Yard shooting: Active shooter sought in Southeast D.C. | WJLA.com

Police search for active shooter on grounds of Washington Navy Yard in Southeast D.C. - The Washington Post

Once again, a nut case with a gun has shot people and is now at large. As with Boston, people are being advised to "shelter in place" and schools are on shut down.

Bring on the nutters with their lame ass excuses.

once again tough gun laws fail to prevent this and he did use bidens recommended weapon of choice. more liberal failure

To say that our Constitution is "60 years" too late is just wrong.Why don't you move to...

I never said our Const was 60 years too late: I said YOU are, you idiotic, chronic masturbator.
How about YOU move back to Hell where you came from, Satan. :cuckoo:

more gun control laws would prevent the bad guy from breaking the law, right?

==============

prayers for the wounded

Its a military base.

DUH.

How likely a civilian intruder there would be depends if the base has a gate or not. The one I started on after basic, the Presidio of Monterey, didn't have one, but later they added one at the main entrance.

I took a tour of the presidio about 6 years ago, but we never got near the only other entrance, and I wasn't near the back entrance, when I'd often visit the museum there, right next to the front.

Most Air Force bases when I was in the that branch of the military didn't have gates, and you would just drive right in and SPs would check the vehicle and occupants.

130916101632-04-navy-yard-shooting-0916-horizontal-gallery.jpg

more gun control laws would prevent the bad guy from breaking the law, right?

==============

prayers for the wounded

Its a military base.

DUH.

How likely a civilian intruder there would be depends if the base has a gate or not. The one I started on after basic, the Presidio of Monterey, didn't have one, but later they added one at the main entrance.

I took a tour of the presidio about 6 years ago, but we never got near the only other entrance, and I wasn't near the back entrance, when I'd often visit the museum there, right next to the front.

Most Air Force bases when I was in the that branch of the military didn't have gates, and you would just drive right in and SPs would check the vehicle and occupants.

And, STILL you have no clue what you're talking about.

Its a military base.

DUH.

And, STILL you have no clue what you're talking about.

I rarely do.

DC has the most stringent gun laws in the nation. In addition, this happened on a military base with it's own gun control. Like Fort Hood, no one was allowed to have guns. Except the guy who had a gun illegally.

I have to admit that I had no idea that MILITARY BASES must obey city laws but, hey - racist katzen roach is all knowing.

I really did think that everyone knew that weapons were not permitted on military bases. Especially since it was publicized after Fort Hood.

New Firearms Policy Released

One highlight of the new policy is the ability for all Sailors to store their personal firearms in base housing or armories (when space is available), so long as they receive prior written approval from the installation commanding officer. Weapons must be stored in a locked container, a locked gun rack, or secured with approved trigger locks to keep the weapon from firing.

Weapons are still prohibited in other on-base locations, such as bachelor enlisted or bachelor officer quarters, work centers, and vehicles.

The policy also clarifies that Sailors must comply with all federal, state, and local laws, and that concealed weapons are never allowed on Navy installations, regardless of local law.

How about we wait for facts to get political? If its like the Boston bombing nothing we've heard is yet true.

How about we wait for facts to get political? If its like the Boston bombing nothing we've heard is yet true.

We said Muslimes b*mbed the Boston Marathon and that's exactly what it was: terrorist pukes! :mad:
We are saying at least one negro shot up a U.S. Naval Building full of people and that's true.

Forum List

Back