Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

180728611_10.jpg

Washington Navy Yard shooting: Active shooter sought in Southeast D.C. | WJLA.com

Police search for active shooter on grounds of Washington Navy Yard in Southeast D.C. - The Washington Post

Once again, a nut case with a gun has shot people and is now at large. As with Boston, people are being advised to "shelter in place" and schools are on shut down.

Bring on the nutters with their lame ass excuses.

Yes, the only way to stop that guy is to take my gun away,

You can't argue with unassailable logic like that.

Two shooters based on two different kinds of guns used and two different kinds of bullets. It could be one guy with two guns.

Gosh. Surely didn't take long for me to be proven right. @sshole.

:lol:

Thank you for serving our country.

you led the way.....are you disappointed a little kid wasn't killed?......

I don't believe in killing innocent children. That would be you godless liberals who believe in killing children before/during birth and any time after. Maggots. :mad:

You guys crack me up. Instead of ever, just once, trying to understand or converse, you immediately attack.

Just fyi for Surfer cockroach - Harry Dresden is a professional rw troll who goes from thread to thread, posting really idiotic attacks on me. He's on your side. :cuckoo:

DC has the most stringent gun laws in the nation. In addition, this happened on a military base with it's own gun control. Like Fort Hood, no one was allowed to have guns. Except the guy who had a gun illegally.

I have to admit that I had no idea that MILITARY BASES must obey city laws but, hey - racist katzen roach is all knowing.

CNN says police are reporting only one shooter:

-------------------------------------------------

Two law officers among 10 people injured in naval facility shooting - CNN.com

Police spokesman Chris Kelly described the suspect as an adult male, about 6 feet tall with a bald head and medium complexion, dressed in a black top and black jeans.

Two witnesses told CNN affiliate WJLA that they heard a fire alarm go off in the building where they worked, then saw a man with a rifle down the hallway as they exited the building. "He aimed the gun and fired our way," a man who identified himself as Todd Brundidge told WJLA, adding, "I couldn't believe it."

Washington Navy Yard shooting: Active shooter sought in Southeast D.C. | WJLA.com

Police search for active shooter on grounds of Washington Navy Yard in Southeast D.C. - The Washington Post

Once again, a nut case with a gun has shot people and is now at large. As with Boston, people are being advised to "shelter in place" and schools are on shut down.

Show me one post in any thread, where I have said I think guns should be "taken away" from citizens. I have no intention of giving up my guns and you're a liar if you say differently. PROVE YOUR LIES OR STFU.

The FACT is, its the nutters who want to make sure these shooters have free and easy access to any gun they want.

Show me one post in any thread, where I have said I think guns should be "taken away" from citizens. I have no intention of giving up my guns and you're a liar if you say differently. PROVE YOUR LIES OR STFU.

The FACT is, its the nutters who want to make sure these shooters have free and easy access to any gun they want.

DC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. So does Chicago.

Only guys like Stalin, Hitler, Mao and Pol Pot should determine who should be armed.

Has the Left stopped quoting Hitler on gun control?

yes, the only way to stop that guy is to take my gun away,

you can't argue with unassailable logic like that.

show me one post in any thread, where i have said i think guns should be "taken away" from citizens. I have no intention of giving up my guns and you're a liar if you say differently. Prove your lies or stfu.

The fact is, its the nutters who want to make sure these shooters have free and easy access to any gun they want.

dc has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. So does chicago.

Its not dc.

Its a military base.

You must have an ID card to get into this base. If you do not, your car is searched.

For those who missed it:

ITS NOT DC.

ITS A MILITARY BASE.

Forum List

Back