Guns allow the old and the weak to fight off the young and the criminal..like these sisters did.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Guns are the most effective tool for self defense against more violent, aggressive attackers. Nothing else compares to their ability to save the life of a small, weak, old, injured, physically handicapped, or outnumbered victim/victims....

The two sisters in this story now know the truth of this....

Intruder violently attacks two sisters before one fatally shoots him

A man was shot to death after he broke into a Folkston, Georgia, home Tuesday night and attacked two sisters who proved not to be such easy targets when they fought back.

The women, ages 64 and 75, called the police after the suspect, Jonathan Shellman Green, 40, unlawfully entered the home and assaulted them both, local media reports.

Shellman first approached the younger sister from behind and began choking her. The woman eventually managed to free herself from his grip and Green left the room, but returned a few minutes later. However, by the time he came back, the woman had grabbed a small-caliber handgun and fired three shots, striking Green all three times. At that point, Green ran out of the home through the front door.

Okay....tell me the martial art these two women....aged 65 and 75 could have used to deal with this attacker?

Excellent! The only downside is that they were not shooting something a little more lethal in order to put down that scumfuck.

Guns are the most effective tool for self defense against more violent, aggressive attackers. Nothing else compares to their ability to save the life of a small, weak, old, injured, physically handicapped, or outnumbered victim/victims....

The two sisters in this story now know the truth of this....

Intruder violently attacks two sisters before one fatally shoots him

A man was shot to death after he broke into a Folkston, Georgia, home Tuesday night and attacked two sisters who proved not to be such easy targets when they fought back.

The women, ages 64 and 75, called the police after the suspect, Jonathan Shellman Green, 40, unlawfully entered the home and assaulted them both, local media reports.

Shellman first approached the younger sister from behind and began choking her. The woman eventually managed to free herself from his grip and Green left the room, but returned a few minutes later. However, by the time he came back, the woman had grabbed a small-caliber handgun and fired three shots, striking Green all three times. At that point, Green ran out of the home through the front door.

giphy.gif

Excellent! The only downside is that they were not shooting something a little more lethal in order to put down that scumfuck.

And something tells me these women were not members of Delta Force or Seal Team 6. Since the gun grabbers seem to think only the military and police have the ability to use guns effectively in the middle of a violent attack.

And something tells me these women were not members of Delta Force or Seal Team 6. Since the gun grabbers seem to think only the military and police have the ability to use guns effectively in the middle of a violent attack.

The same bed wetters howling for disarmament are the same moonbats foaming at the mouth when a thug gets killed by a cop.

In the empty recesses of whatever appendix constitutes their "minds" the only one who should have a gun is the moonbat messiah.

How did this unarmed man break in?

Jesus, Penelope...the two women were elderly...who cares if the man was "unarmed"! Please tell me you're not feeling sympathy for this scumbag!

Of course not, but these instances are far and few between. Most of those killed by guns are gang and drug related and most murderers and rapist are known to the victim.

Who gets to say if some should have a gun or not. Now if the guy who entered their home, had a gun, he would of been in charge , not the little old lady.

Who decides who is mentally fit to carry a gun?

Okay....tell me the martial art these two women....aged 65 and 75 could have used to deal with this attacker?

Apparently she was in pretty good shape, he was said to be 47
Shellman first approached the younger sister from behind and began choking her. The woman eventually managed to free herself from his grip

Jesus, Penelope...the two women were elderly...who cares if the man was "unarmed"! Please tell me you're not feeling sympathy for this scumbag!

Please tell me you're not under the delusion that Penelope has the capacity to "think" about the reactionary bullshit she posts.

Moonbats don't give a fruit fly's fuck about self defense when it concerns other people.

sci_flysex.jpg

Bed wetters are programmed to consider the "plight" of the poor "oppressed" savage assholes who prey on the weak before even considering the rights of ordinary people to live their lives without fear of criminal attack. Since the only way the rest of can be assured peace in the confines of our homes, or the freedom to exercise our bodies in the outdoors is by carrying the one tool available that enforces equality where the government has never and will never be able to.

Thomas Jefferson said:
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives a moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body, and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks.

Mexican stand off, he blinked, I didn't. He got a butt to the head instead of lead

I was not afraid to shoot, fortunately I did not need to. I did not want to wash the blood off the marble floor

Are they NRA members? :dunno:

Forum List

Back