Guns and Assault Rifles are not the Problem, mentally ill people with Guns and assault rifles are the problem.

Never gonna happen. Semiautomatic rifles have been considered to be civilian weapons for well over 100 years.
NO, shit.

"Semi-automatic, military-style, large capacity magazine weapons".
"The weapons the military uses for close proximity use, that were "upgraded" for civilian use".

So, you just repeated the words you like.

My life sucks because I can’t have an affordable Full Auto HK 94 and a Full Auto XM177E2 , so where is my happiness in Life ?
you should be able to under the 2nd A,, you need to side with us and stop this violation of our rights,,

just because those in power are able to violate their oaths and violate our rights doesnt make it right,,

side with us and we can put an end to the tyranny,,

By the time one finds out that a person might be a mental case it's already too late - usually this "the person was disturbed" always seems to come up AFTER, 8 schoolkids or whoever got shot.
Also it would lead to deliberate false random accusations - a republican and democratic neighbor hating each other - okay lets push mental issues towards this or that guy.

No just some simple adjustments in regards to regulations towards obtaining firearms, would partially solve the problem far better IMO - but hey, its your country anyway.

Total number of mass public shootings in 2022...

12 people out of over 350 million Americans.

Total murdered...74

Deer kill 200 people a year

ladders kill 300 people a year

Lawn mowers between 90-100 people a year....

With numbers like that, your attack on normal gun owners makes no sense.

And?

A person might rape your wife so what do we do with all those men who have penises?
Has that man with a penis been identified to the authorities that he made a rape threat against one of your family members, or even you.

Question Remains:

Don't you want people that have been identified by actual verbal or written threats to be stopped.
Or are you sticking with, can't infringe on his Rights Bullshit?
Other people have Rights too.

Has that man with a penis been identified to the authorities that he made a rape threat against one of your family members, or even you.

Question Remains:

Don't you want people that have been identified by actual verbal or written threats to be stopped.

They already can under existing laws.....

Question Remains:

its already illegal to threaten people you stupid fuck,,

They can take your guns before due process?

just stop, it doesn't improve your status to call me a stupid fuck.
grow up and learn to punctuate.

WTF is with the ,,,?
no they cant,,,

how does it change my status when youve been told a dozen times and keep repeating the same lie

They can take your guns before due process?

just stop, it doesn't improve your status to call me a stupid fuck.
grow up and learn to punctuate.

WTF is with the ,,,?

You make a threat, they can arrest you.......your family says you are dangerously mentally ill, they can arrest you and put you in 24 our mental health custody, and in that time get a warrant to take your guns......due process....

What is it about affording the accused actual due process in a court that you hate?

You make a threat, they can arrest you.......your family says you are dangerously mentally ill, they can arrest you and put you in 24 our mental health custody, and in that time get a warrant to take your guns......due process....

What is it about affording the accused actual due process in a court that you hate?
the family has to prove you are dangerous,, just saying it shouldnt be enough,,

Forum List

Back