Guns and Assault Rifles are not the Problem, mentally ill people with Guns and assault rifles are the problem.

Bullshit - according to you, anyone can go to a car-shop - buy a car and therefore automatically obtain a drivers license - you are obviously one of those gun idiots - for sure. Have a nice day.
As for me, I would NEVER tolerate people who have guns and can't even proof that they are able to handle them. And you can bet your life on it, that some idiot or retard (no need to be mentally ill) does not pass a properly conducted driver license test.
Anyone can buy a car BUT operating a car on roads owned and maintained by the public is not a right rather it is a privilege granted by the states.

You don't know enough about this country or it's laws.

Neither the Constitution nor the Bill of rights grants rights to the people.
WTF?
It's in the title.................................NUMBNUTS.
and it's not the creator of the government you Idiot it's the creator of the PEOPLE.
Really?
Then why don't people all over the world have these "rights"?
and that is not a religious argument to me but rather a human argument.
You and the declaration of independence claim it was the "creator", if that ain't god, what is it?

WTF?
It's in the title.................................NUMBNUTS.

Really?
Then why don't people all over the world have these "rights"?

You and the declaration of independence claim it was the "creator", if that ain't god, what is it?
And in the bill of rights it clearly states that the rights enumerated therein are not the only rights of the people.

It's just that the founders felt that those rights were of such importance as to be specifically named.

once again

Read a fucking book

Anyone can buy a car BUT operating a car on roads owned and maintained by the public is not a right rather it is a privilege granted by the states.

You don't know enough about this country or it's laws.
Okay - then keep your gun at home - once you move it into the public according to you: it's a privilege granted by the state

Your constitution simply allows for it's citizens to possess firearms - where does it state that you can take them out of your house?
Someone who refutes the idea/proposal of a gun license test - similar to a drivers license - is just a simple gun wacko.

Okay - then keep your gun at home - once you move it into the public according to you: it's a privilege granted by the state

Your constitution simply allows for it's citizens to possess firearms - where does it state that you can take them out of your house?
Someone who refutes the idea/proposal of a gun license test - similar to a drivers silence - is just a simple gun wacko.

Someone who refutes the idea/proposal of a gun license test - similar to a drivers silence - is just a simple gun wacko.

Why?

I have a right to use a firearm for any lawful purpose and carrying for self defense is a lawful purpose.

And I am a fervent proponent of the idea that a person is innocent until proven guilty and I accept the risk involved in living up to that standard. You don't accept that risk and therein lies the difference between us.

And in the bill of rights it clearly states that the rights enumerated therein are not the only rights of the people.
IN the bill of rights?
Written by our first government?
The "rights" they wrote, are "enumerated"?
Sure didn't apply to the black slaves, nor the American Indian.
It's just that the founders felt that those rights were of such importance as to be specifically named.

once again

Read a fucking book
Sure..............................

read the headline of the thread - and to me this issue isn't just about mentally ill buggers - but idiots and morons in general, who are simply socially unfit to own firearms.
I have a right to use a firearm for any lawful purpose and carrying for self defense is a lawful purpose.
At your or in your premises - the right to carry a firearm in public - is NOT a constitutional right - therefore that right can also be taken away via the same means it was given.
And I am a fervent proponent of the idea that a person is innocent until proven guilty and I accept the risk involved in living up to that standard. You don't accept that risk and therein lies the difference between us.
Who cares about innocent? it's about implementing a firearm regulation. That rightfully enables people who pass the test to own firearms. And prevents idiots and morons from getting one.
Somehow you give the impression that you are afraid that you can't pass such a gun license test.

Last edited:
I can not understand how the news media fails to see the real problem in America today. There are millions of Gun and assault rifles owners that live in America today. And they are not mass killers. The real problem is mentally ill people with guns and or assault rifles. It seems that the news media networks have this agenda to demonize assault rifles and guns in America. These two items are not active until a person picks them up. Wake up America, and see what is really going on.!? There should be a psychological test to screen purchasers of all weapons before they can be sold, to weed out the nut cases. Your thoughts.?

Mentally ill and criminals are the problem, whether they have guns or not is irrelevant. If they didn't have guns they would run someone over with a car, stab someone, set something on fire or just do something else.

Guns are not a part of the equation at all. The one and only issue is nutballs and criminals should be treated like what they are and kept separate from society.

We used to do that. We had nut houses, asylums, and even the retarded kids at school went to class at the far end of the building, had their own bus and got out of school earlier than the other kids.

At the end of the day we don't need psychological exams. Just 30 years ago shootings weren't a thing at all and we had far less gun control than we do now and no exams. We need to take our society back to what it was then. Find out what's changed in 30 years and fix that. Our society is the problem and the fact we lost our morals, standards and values.

IN the bill of rights?
Written by our first government?
The "rights" they wrote, are "enumerated"?
Sure didn't apply to the black slaves, nor the American Indian.

Sure..............................

And that was redressed wasn't it?

So your point is that some people made a mistake and then it was fixed?

Really?

Slavery wasn't abolished?
Sure.................... A civil war and 89 years later........... so much for ..............."is not a religious argument to me but rather a human argument"..................."and it's not the creator of the government you Idiot it's the creator of the PEOPLE"........................."Our entire governmental philosophy is based on the premise that rights belong to the individual , that rights are not granted by the government because they are inalienable".
Gee who knew

It is the plan of the Marxists to allow the mentally ill people to get their hands on weapons and use them on children and teachers because the Marxists think that they can then take the guns away from everyone, and the stupid people will rejoice..

Lets ask a certain group of people what happened when the government last took their weapons away.

R.79f442aaca8fb135aa279ea4ca6b1d91
And yet conservatives do nothing to address mental illness – Republicans defund mental health programs and refuse to expand state Medicaid.

Sure.................... A civil war and 89 years later........... so much for ..............."is not a religious argument to me but rather a human argument"..................."and it's not the creator of the government you Idiot it's the creator of the PEOPLE"........................."Our entire governmental philosophy is based on the premise that rights belong to the individual , that rights are not granted by the government because they are inalienable".

So it was addressed and fixed like I said.

And you're still whining about it.

Real Medicare For All is the obvious solution, providing all equal access to basic health care, including mental health care for trauma sufferers. Red Flag Laws are a good compromise while we wait for the sane to prevail.
Or again, expand state Medicaid as authorized by the ACA.

Of course, Republican-controlled states refuse to do so for purely partisan reasons, leaving thousands without access to affordable mental healthcare.

Mentally ill and criminals are the problem, whether they have guns or not is irrelevant.
These are just a group that is in the headlines. what about all these accidental shootings and due to stupidity/negligence by the gun owners? e.g. 7 year old shoots at teacher? 5 year old wastes 14 year old babysitter? 12 year old babysitter blows of infants head? and so on and on.... or good old Colorado (my place) - were a guy came back to the bar due to not being served anymore drinks - shooting up the place - luckily no one got hurt or killed. (And George as we knew him wasn't mentally ill - just a social fuck-up).

Or this little 12 year old bugger - driving his motocross on my fathers property - and upon my father telling him to move away - he pointed a BB gun at my father - after I had slapped the little fucker and took away his gun - 20 minutes later his fucked up father showed up, standing on my fathers property and pointing his hunting rifle at him.

It just proofs that many gun-owners are plain idiots and mongrels when it comes towards responsibility, or as to how to safe-keep a weapon even at home.
Having to take a gun license test - would either teach them responsibility or prevent those fuck ups from even owning guns.
If they didn't have guns they would run someone over with a car, stab someone, set something on fire or just do something else.
You mean people - ain't doing that already? despite all those guns around? where do you live man?
And personally I would rather have someone attacking me with a knife - then with an AR-15 you knucklehead.

Your arguments are ALL plain stupid (Nonsense NRA talk) and totally besides the point. BTW I own firearms myself.

Last edited:
we cannot force people to undergo testing to decide if they are eligible to vote
Individuals cannot vote without first registering to vote to document citizenship; and in many jurisdictions a citizen must provide a specific, state approved ID to exercise the right to vote.

Government may require permits for public gatherings, speeches, and demonstrations.

Prerequisites to exercising a fundamental right are not unprecedented.

Forum List

Back