🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guns are not the answer...and other stupid things people say....

They are the answer if you crave violence.
Trump supporters crave violence.

Coincidence? No.
Then tell me why is it that the vast majority of gun owners will never commit a single act of violence?

There was no need for them to do so?
Then I guess they don't "crave violence" do they?

The fact is that most gun owner will never commit any crime and you want to tell them they can't own a gun because of what a minute fraction of the population will commit a crime with a gun

Don’t recall saying that

A liberal classic line. I don’t recall saying that. Get some rest so you can think better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do know that Hellerman study was flawed don't you?

It's the Kellerman study, and it wasn't flawed in the least. It just said something the gun lobby didn't want to hear, so they told Congress to never look at the issue again!

And why does a person have to kill a "bad guy" when the mere act of pulling a gun can stop a crime ?

By that same standard, you don't have to kill someone to commit a gun crime, which is why we have 400K gun crimes and 70K gun injuries every year.

Most gun deaths are suicides not murder

"It's okay, honey! Our son wasn't murdered by a dirty stinking Mexican... he just shot himself! So it's all good! " - Said no parent, ever.

Yeah and you idiots don’t want a wall. Mexican cartels smuggle in guns and drugs moron. Your study was flawed you just can’t admit it. Where do you live. We will send the criminals to your house being it will be easy to steal from.

Coincidence? No.
Then tell me why is it that the vast majority of gun owners will never commit a single act of violence?

The fact is that most gun owner will never commit any crime and you want to tell them they can't own a gun because of what a minute fraction of the population will commit a crime with a gun

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

Do you have some sort of brain damage?

He and his friends have severe brain damage.

Um... yeah. Just like we ban chemicals in foods because white mice got cancer... we don't wait for people to get it.

Just like we ban lawn darts because a couple kids got impaled in the head.

DWHOLGW.jpg

Get real. You liberals just want to take away our constitutional rights by made up excuses. Dolls have been banned for being choking hazards as other toys as well. Different makeup. The toys are easy to buy. Also available to anyone. Your comparison just shows you have nothing

Coincidence? No.

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

Trump supporters crave violence. Not sure why you think I said all gun owners crave violence.

Not being able to read at your age actually is a sign of either a poorly developed brain or impact trauma to what you laughably called a brain at one point.

Please have 4th grader explain the post to you and stop embarrassing yourself.

Strange.
We have more gun deaths than any other advanced nation.....
We also have the most guns.

If what you're saying was true...shouldn't we have the least amount of violence....

You are making a logical fallacy.....British police state they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into their country...that means that their criminals are getting more illegal guns, not less. They are not using those guns to commit murder.

You Ass-ume that merely having a gun causes the criminal to use the gun to commit murder....that is a fallacy, as Britain shows us.

Also, we have more guns in this country since the 1990s. and we have more people actually carrying guns for self defense...so according to you we would have more, not less, gun murder.....we now have less gun murder as more people not only own guns, but actually carry them.

Nothing you posted is based in facts, truth or reality.

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Sounds like illegal aliens are not causing so much mayhem after all then, right?

We still have 10,000 gun murders......so they are killing people...but Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop criminals of all nationalities and races in this country.

Far more murders than any other advanced society...right?

Your other advanced societies are rethinking there gun policy. Didn’t work well for Venezuela, the UK is having a stabbing spree for months now and Australia isn’t doing to well so take your liberal bullshit somewhere else. More guns lower crime rate pussy boy

As we have seen in the US, more guns raises the murder rates and creates a much more violent society.

Strange.
We have more gun deaths than any other advanced nation.....
We also have the most guns.

If what you're saying was true...shouldn't we have the least amount of violence....

Our gun violence has gone down every year. More guns less violence. Do you think Venezuela is rethinking there no gun policy as the crime rate has tripled since they did Look at England and there stabbing incidents over the past 6 months. It’s off the charts. Do you think it would be like that if there wasn’t a gun ban. I can go on with Australia as well. All countries with gun bans aren’t doing to well. So to answer your question, any gun ban will raise violence through the roof.

England's murder rate is 4 times LOWER

And that has nothing to do with guns.....it is the culture that keeps criminals from murdering their victims...and as we see, as the welfare state there has destroyed the nuclear family, their young males are now becoming more and more violent, and killing more and more easily.

Garbage.

Whatever cultural influences we have in the US, they have in W Europe.

We have 30,000 gun deaths a year, they have maybe one a week.

More bullshit. Stop lying to try and prove a lie they you been told and brainwashed by your Democratic Party

Explain what cultural influences we have here that they do not have in Europe.

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

Trump supporters crave violence. Not sure why you think I said all gun owners crave violence.

Not being able to read at your age actually is a sign of either a poorly developed brain or impact trauma to what you laughably called a brain at one point.

You answered the OP question of are guns the answer and you said

you included everyone who thinks guns are an answer for self defense not just Trump supporters

Stop lying

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

you included everyone who thinks guns are an answer for self defense not just Trump supporters

Stop lying

Actually I didn’t. I singled out Trump’s supporters there Slingblade.
Again, find a fourth grader (check your van) and have them explain it to you.

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

Stop lying

Those were two complete sentences not one. Therefore, you gave two answers to the question not one.

Do you not know that a period at the end of a group of words designates a complete statement?

Don't lecture me on grammar until you know what a sentence is.

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

You brainwashed Democrats are all the same. I am a retired police officer so on the gun subject you are a toddler compared to me. I have owned guns and carried gun most of my life. Never had to use it but there were situations I could have justifiably used it but it was more fun just pounding the shit out of the useless scum. Kind of what libetards are. Useless scum.

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

wheres your proof trump supporters crave violence???

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

Stop lying

Same bullshit answer you gave me. If you can’t be original and honest stay out of the conversation. If your calling us fourth graders you must be in Kindergarten, moron.

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

He doesn’t have any. It’s a libtard standard line. They all say it but we know it’s the Democrats who crave violence and control

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

Stop lying

Those were two complete sentences not one. Therefore, you gave two answers to the question not one.

Do you not know that a period at the end of a group of words designates a complete statement?

Don't lecture me on grammar until you know what a sentence is.

You do not finish a sentence with the word “is” simpleton.

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

You brainwashed Democrats are all the same. I am a retired police officer so on the gun subject you are a toddler compared to me. I have owned guns and carried gun most of my life. Never had to use it but there were situations I could have justifiably used it but it was more fun just pounding the shit out of the useless scum. Kind of what libetards are. Useless scum.

Ahh, an overly aggressive cop who thinks 1/2 the population is “scum”. I imagine you were “retired”, you didn’t retire. Am I right?

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

Their rallies.
Their leader saying he’d pay their legal bills if they assault someone.
Trump supporters mowing down people in their cars
Trump supporters mailing bombs to people
The craving for a civil war from nearly a dozen trump supporters here

For starters.

thats

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

Their rallies.

For starters.
thats your opinion not proof

thats
Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

Their rallies.

For starters.

There is violence at the rallies. Fact
The blob said he’d pay. Fact
A trump supporter did run over a group of people in his car. Fact
A trump supporter did mail bombs to people. Fact
You can look at the cravings for civil war from trump supporters here. Fact.

thats
Post #2 of this thread

Their rallies.

For starters.

There is violence at the rallies. Fact
The blob said he’d pay. Fact
A trump supporter did run over a group of people in his car. Fact
A trump supporter did mail bombs to people. Fact
You can look at the cravings for civil war from trump supporters here. Fact.
so 2 people classify it for millions??? and I dont know that those two were trump supporters since you provided no proof

while on the other hand we can point to hundreds of examples by democrats committing violent acts

Forum List

Back