🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guns are not the answer...and other stupid things people say....

Post #2 of this thread

Do you have some sort of brain damage?

Trump supporters crave violence. Not sure why you think I said all gun owners crave violence.

Not being able to read at your age actually is a sign of either a poorly developed brain or impact trauma to what you laughably called a brain at one point.

Please have 4th grader explain the post to you and stop embarrassing yourself.

You answered the OP question of are guns the answer and you said

They are the answer if you crave violence.
Trump supporters crave violence.

you included everyone who thinks guns are an answer for self defense not just Trump supporters

Stop lying

Actually I didn’t. I singled out Trump’s supporters there Slingblade.
Again, find a fourth grader (check your van) and have them explain it to you.

Those were two complete sentences not one. Therefore, you gave two answers to the question not one.

Do you not know that a period at the end of a group of words designates a complete statement?

Don't lecture me on grammar until you know what a sentence is.

You do not finish a sentence with the word “is” simpleton.

There you go again correcting me when you don't even understand the statements you wrote.

There is no rule that forbids ending a sentence with the word is.

Trump supporters crave violence. Not sure why you think I said all gun owners crave violence.

Not being able to read at your age actually is a sign of either a poorly developed brain or impact trauma to what you laughably called a brain at one point.

you included everyone who thinks guns are an answer for self defense not just Trump supporters

Stop lying

Those were two complete sentences not one. Therefore, you gave two answers to the question not one.

Do you not know that a period at the end of a group of words designates a complete statement?

There you go again correcting me when you don't even understand the statements you wrote.

It is improper English. Anyone who knows English would agree.

Post #2 of this thread

Stop lying

Watch out. Grammar police. That’s the only thing liberal assholes like you can think of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop lying

So quote the rule from a grammar reference

And while you're at it look up what a period at the end of a sentence means

You just can't admit you were wrong on your first post in this thread can you?

Stop lying

Watch out. Grammar police. That’s the only thing liberal assholes like you can think of.

He started it. I firmly put him in his place.

Then I guess they don't "crave violence" do they?

The fact is that most gun owner will never commit any crime and you want to tell them they can't own a gun because of what a minute fraction of the population will commit a crime with a gun

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

You brainwashed Democrats are all the same. I am a retired police officer so on the gun subject you are a toddler compared to me. I have owned guns and carried gun most of my life. Never had to use it but there were situations I could have justifiably used it but it was more fun just pounding the shit out of the useless scum. Kind of what libetards are. Useless scum.

Ahh, an overly aggressive cop who thinks 1/2 the population is “scum”. I imagine you were “retired”, you didn’t retire. Am I right?

I retired and collect my pension I have numerous citations and not one complaint about me in my file asshole. Try again. I guess you think murders, rapist, women and children abusers, drug dealers, gun runners, and armed robbers are top notch citizens. They are the ones who got the bearings they deserved. Let me guess. You were picked on in School your hole life.

decorabilia: Is it okay to end a sentence with is?

Then I guess they don't "crave violence" do they?

The fact is that most gun owner will never commit any crime and you want to tell them they can't own a gun because of what a minute fraction of the population will commit a crime with a gun

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

wheres your proof trump supporters crave violence???

Their rallies.
Their leader saying he’d pay their legal bills if they assault someone.
Trump supporters mowing down people in their cars
Trump supporters mailing bombs to people
The craving for a civil war from nearly a dozen trump supporters here

For starters.

It’s the liberals and there Antifa criminals who run people down in cars. The male bomber guy was a pawn. Take away the stickers that where put on the van after the fact and you have nothing and it showed he wasn’t a conservative. Think of more bullshit to come up with.

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

You brainwashed Democrats are all the same. I am a retired police officer so on the gun subject you are a toddler compared to me. I have owned guns and carried gun most of my life. Never had to use it but there were situations I could have justifiably used it but it was more fun just pounding the shit out of the useless scum. Kind of what libetards are. Useless scum.

Ahh, an overly aggressive cop who thinks 1/2 the population is “scum”. I imagine you were “retired”, you didn’t retire. Am I right?

I retired and collect my pension I have numerous citations and not one complaint about me in my file asshole. Try again. I guess you think murders, rapist, women and children abusers, drug dealers, gun runners, and armed robbers are top notch citizens. They are the ones who got the bearings they deserved. Let me guess. You were picked on in School your hole life.

“hole” life? LOL.

Again, for a police officer to think 1/2 the population is “useless scum” pretty much underscores why the public doesn’t trust the authorities. Most conservatives here think the FBI, for example, is corrupt. Do you agree?

Don’t recall saying that

Post #2 of this thread

Their rallies.

For starters.

It’s the liberals and there Antifa criminals who run people down in cars. The male bomber guy was a pawn. Take away the stickers that where put on the van after the fact and you have nothing and it showed he wasn’t a conservative. Think of more bullshit to come up with.

So not only are you corrupt, you’re a conspiracy theorist.

thats
Post #2 of this thread

Their rallies.

For starters.
thats your opinion not proof

There is violence at the rallies. Fact
The blob said he’d pay. Fact
A trump supporter did run over a group of people in his car. Fact
A trump supporter did mail bombs to people. Fact
You can look at the cravings for civil war from trump supporters here. Fact.

What is ANTIFA. The worst degenerates out there and supported and funded by Democrats.

decorabilia: Is it okay to end a sentence with is?
that website is NOT a grammar reference it is OPINION. It's a fucking blog and has ZERO credibility.

Last edited:
thats

Their rallies.

For starters.
thats your opinion not proof

There is violence at the rallies. Fact
The blob said he’d pay. Fact
A trump supporter did run over a group of people in his car. Fact
A trump supporter did mail bombs to people. Fact
You can look at the cravings for civil war from trump supporters here. Fact.
so 2 people classify it for millions??? and I dont know that those two were trump supporters since you provided no proof

while on the other hand we can point to hundreds of examples by democrats committing violent acts

There was no proof in the two cases.

Stop lying

Improper English. Ok Professor Dickhead.

There is absolutely no grammatical rule that forbids ending a sentence with a verb.

There is absolutely no grammatical rule that forbids ending a sentence with a verb.

Again, it’s improper. Probably no rule against being a dickhead either. You should stop trying so hard.

Again, it’s improper. Probably no rule against being a dickhead either. You should stop trying so hard.

But you can't find the grammatical rule that says ending a sentence with a verb is wrong.

So you can't prove your point with actual source material and you give me your worthless opinion that ending a sentence with a verb is "improper".

This from a dullard that doesn't understand what a period at the end of a sentence denotes.

See I just ended another sentence with a verb.

But you can't find the grammatical rule that says ending a sentence with a verb is wrong.

So you can't prove your point with actual source material and you give me your worthless opinion that ending a sentence with a verb is "improper".

This from a dullard that doesn't understand what a period at the end of a sentence denotes.

It is improper English.

It is all I have ever said on the topic shit-brains.

It is improper English.

It is all I have ever said on the topic shit-brains.

PROVE IT.

but you can't can you ?

Coming from a moron liberal. Guns save more lives then they take. Get your facts straight dickhead. Don’t comeback with some liberal media report. I have seen them all.

Strange.
We have more gun deaths than any other advanced nation.....
We also have the most guns.

If what you're saying was true...shouldn't we have the least amount of violence....

Our gun violence has gone down every year. More guns less violence. Do you think Venezuela is rethinking there no gun policy as the crime rate has tripled since they did Look at England and there stabbing incidents over the past 6 months. It’s off the charts. Do you think it would be like that if there wasn’t a gun ban. I can go on with Australia as well. All countries with gun bans aren’t doing to well. So to answer your question, any gun ban will raise violence through the roof.

England's murder rate is 4 times LOWER

And that has nothing to do with guns.....it is the culture that keeps criminals from murdering their victims...and as we see, as the welfare state there has destroyed the nuclear family, their young males are now becoming more and more violent, and killing more and more easily.

Garbage.

Whatever cultural influences we have in the US, they have in W Europe.

We have 30,000 gun deaths a year, they have maybe one a week.

wrong...they had 2 World Wars devestate their countries....they came from a history of feudalism.....our families started breaking down before theirs did, hence the increase in violent crime...which is now going down.

Forum List

Back