Guns are to blame for the school shooting

So then if guns are legal why can't teachers arm themselves to kill the killers?
Why not arm all the kids as well? What if the teacher is in the bathroom when the shooting erupts? You liberals, sheesh. :biggrin:
Damn...talk about posting stupid shit. This takes the cake.
Stop being such a leftie liberal snowflake. Kids need real protection at school. Not just some dumb ass teacher who will simply get shot first. Then what?

So then if guns are legal why can't teachers arm themselves to kill the killers?
Why not arm all the kids as well? What if the teacher is in the bathroom when the shooting erupts? You liberals, sheesh. :biggrin:
Only an imbecile would arm kids. Are you applying for the job?

You don't believe kids have a right to protect themselves?
There was a time people didn't think kids had a right to have cell phones.

It's against the law for people under 21 to own pistols. Grow a brain. Most "children" I say MOST, are too immature to be in a shoot don't shoot situation.

It's against the law for people under 21 to own pistols. Grow a brain. Most "children" I say MOST, are too immature to be in a shoot don't shoot situation.
You're infringing on their 2nd Amendment right? Why?

Who's limiting it to pistols?
They surely aren't too immature to die.

Who's limiting it to pistols?
They surely aren't too immature to die.
I won't play anymore clown games with you.

You're infringing on their 2nd Amendment right? Why?
Goodbye troll.

South Florida Gun Grabber Alert - please join the push to oust this Communist anti-2nd Amendment hack

Scott Israel - Sheriff Broward County - NOTORIOUS Gun Grabber

Florida sheriff Scott Israel says lawmakers 'won't get re-elected' if they don't push for gun control

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16/florida-sheriff-scott-israel-says-lawmakers-wont-get-re-elected-if-dont-push-for-gun-control.html

He's been known to say the civilian population doesn't need guns since the Police are there to do that job since long before he was Sheriff.

Meanwhile under his "watch" violent crime has sky-rocketed due to lenience on criminals!

Time to get that Commie hack out of Office!

(All opinions expressed in this post are just that. I have no proof the Sheriff is a Communist. It appears there has been a substantial increase in crime in the area since his election however, that claim is based on local observations and local news. Most people in South Florida would likely agree crime is rampant there now)

Last edited:
To be clear, the children are dead because guns are legal and not dead because:

1. Of the media and Hollywood glorifying violence 24/7. It's not bad enough it is glorified in movies, the press then has to post the face of the shooter for the whole world to see with 24/7 coverage.
2. The music industry making billions off gang rap songs about cop banging.
3. The amoral vacuum in schools where everything is taught except a moral code of some sort to follow and making sure the "G" word is never used and no Bibles can be seen openly used in schools.
4. Mental health issues being swept under the rug pretending they don't exist.
5. Gun laws in place that fail, like the shooter in Texas.
6.. Former President Obama running guns across the border to drug cartels instead of securing the border so that gangs and guns can't make it back into the States. Apparently it is better to have Mexican gangsters have guns than law abiding citizens.
7. The posters here that support open borders and preventing illegals from being detained and sent back to their country when they break the laws.
8. The left's fight to not allow proper school security needed in this day and age. It is apparently better to have kids walk in and shoot up a school so that such events can be used to try and ban guns across the country.
9. The second amendment. Yes, the Constitution sucks.
10. The disintegration of the family unit and the morals within it.

Just to be clear.
Our culture is melting down. Oh well...I intend to enjoy life as best I can, and just say fuck it.
I started noticing the melt down of our culture when the meaning of "IS" was changed. Yeah, we had free sex, rock and roll, and dope, back in the 1960's but still most of the US were for moral values.. But when the cigar went up the parts that bleed during work hours in the oval office and the liberal media did their best to cover it up, I knew then and there, it was time to start arming up...

Oh yeah, and Bill's attack on the 2nd amendment too....

1965 was also the year of University of Texas shooting; the first mass shooting of innocents on US record. For 174 years prior since the passage of the 2nd Amendment, there was no such mass shooting of any kind or magnitude. How many shootings have we had since 1965?

What the left doesn't want you to know......And why there weren't too many school shootings of innocent, unarmed children...

School gun clubs were common in our schools in the 1950's. Should we bring them back and familiarize youths with the discipline of shooting? | RallyPoint
School gun clubs were common in our schools in the 1950's. Should we bring them back and familiarize youths with the discipline of shooting?

c12a12af.jpg

1. Of the media and Hollywood glorifying violence 24/7. It's not bad enough it is glorified in movies, the press then has to post the face of the shooter for the whole world to see with 24/7 coverage.
3. The amoral vacuum in schools where everything is taught except a moral code of some sort to follow and making sure the "G" word is never used and no Bibles can be seen openly used in schools.
6.. Former President Obama running guns across the border to drug cartels instead of securing the border so that gangs and guns can't make it back into the States. Apparently it is better to have Mexican gangsters have guns than law abiding citizens.
7. The posters here that support open borders and preventing illegals from being detained and sent back to their country when they break the laws.
8. The left's fight to not allow proper school security needed in this day and age. It is apparently better to have kids walk in and shoot up a school so that such events can be used to try and ban guns across the country.

Just to be clear.
Our culture is melting down. Oh well...I intend to enjoy life as best I can, and just say fuck it.
I started noticing the melt down of our culture when the meaning of "IS" was changed. Yeah, we had free sex, rock and roll, and dope, back in the 1960's but still most of the US were for moral values.. But when the cigar went up the parts that bleed during work hours in the oval office and the liberal media did their best to cover it up, I knew then and there, it was time to start arming up...

1965 was also the year of University of Texas shooting; the first mass shooting of innocents on US record. For 174 years prior since the passage of the 2nd Amendment, there was no such mass shooting of any kind or magnitude. How many shootings have we had since 1965?
So, we have FREE SEX, Rock and Roll, and Drugs, and then the shootings started in 1965.. Seems that there is a correlation with such things?

Just to be clear.

So, we have FREE SEX, Rock and Roll, and Drugs, and then the shootings started in 1965.. Seems that there is a correlation with such things?
Hmmm, I must have been doing it wrong....

Guns aren't the problem. Guns should not be blamed.

Republicans are the problem. Republicans should be blamed.

Other countries listen to music, watch violent movies and play violent video games. They don't have mass shootings using military style assault weapons in their schools. Hmmmm, what could be the difference?
There have been no shootings with military assault weapons. You are a liar.

Forum List

Back