Guns: diy or he'll make them for you

Cody Wilson, 3-D Gunmaker, Obtains Federal License To Build, Sell Guns

We already know that the gun nutters want to arm every crook, every illegal gun/drug dealer, every terrorist and every froop loop but this is just plain stupid. These idiots don't love their country and they don't love the Constitution. They're doing everything they can to destroy both.

Find me a single gun rights advocate that wants criminals, drug dealers or terrorists to have access to firearms, you worthless lying fucking hack.

Find me even one gun nutter who is in favor of even trying to keep guns away from those groups.

FACT is, every one of the gun freaks are in favor of making it easy for the worst to get any gun they want. Call me any name you won't. It won't change that fact and you know it.

Every single one of you just throw up your hands and say "the second amendment gives us the right to hand the guns over to the terrorists".

Fucking treasonist assholes.

No, the 2nd amendment forces the government to figure out how to prevent those assholes from getting weapons WITHOUT infringing on my right to own one.

The only traitor here is you, and your treason is against constitutional rule when you decide there is something in it you dont like.

FOAD.

Why would anyone want a 3d printed gun?

It's made out of plastic and will probably blow up in your face after a few shots.

What I read here is that the nutters are in favor of making it even easier for every other nutter, every crook and terrorists and illegal to bypass any possible control over what guns they get their dirty hands on.

None of you can deny that.

Because that's what you want to read. Anything else doesn't fit the narrative in your sick little mind.

What I read here is that the nutters are in favor of making it even easier for every other nutter, every crook and terrorists and illegal to bypass any possible control over what guns they get their dirty hands on.

None of you can deny that.

I have never run across any pro 2nd Amend person who supports a totally unrestrained right to arms. I thought I did once until he agreed that persons who are incarcerated in prison should not have firearms. So, you are obviously incorrect.

It's made out of plastic and will probably blow up in your face after a few shots.

those printers can use polymers that make the gun stronger and more heat resistant than steel. The tech is still new, but they will be using it for a lot more than guns.

those printers can use polymers that make the gun stronger and more heat resistant than steel. The tech is still new, but they will be using it for a lot more than guns.

I can see polymers for the stock and grips but not for the barrel and chamber

Cody Wilson, 3-D Gunmaker, Obtains Federal License To Build, Sell Guns

As bizarre as it sounds, 3-D printed gun making just got a little bit more mainstream.

Cody Wilson, the man behind Defcad.org, a non-profit online library of 3-D printable gun blueprints, has obtained a Federal Firearms License, which allows him to manufacture and sell guns, according to ArsTechnica. Now, instead of just providing free access to the blue prints for weapons so consumers can print and make them at home, Wilson can sell the gun parts he’s been making himself.

We already know that the gun nutters want to arm every crook, every illegal gun/drug dealer, every terrorist and every froop loop but this is just plain stupid. These idiots don't love their country and they don't love the Constitution. They're doing everything they can to destroy both.

Most know that you are a lying sack of shit.

I can see polymers for the stock and grips but not for the barrel and chamber

Give it time.

Forum List

Back