Guns making you safer - at least 20 shot in Texas Uni party

Just checked. The identities of the shooter and the victims is still being kept from us. No surprises to me!

Its was a "twerk or treat "....80 % probability it was skanky white girls, chicas and black bitches .
Meaning tons of brothers

They're jumping the gun in the uk on this one ..more than likely it wasn't a white guy screaming die " racial slurs"

A white guy would of got more than 2 dead :113:..and no one wants to talk to police ? ....ghetto GAngsta move. Theyre scared of this guy ...a apparently we know as to why :badgrin:
View attachment 286540
That's the u.ks future x 100:auiqs.jpg:
It's only gonna get worse than it is now
Yep. They're avoiding any description of the shooter. They're not listing the victims. Clearly they're hiding the race factor as long as they can.

Oh lawdy lawdy if it was a crazy white boy on anti depressants? who uttered anything remotely "triggering "....the white supremacists and ban all guns would be cranked to 10 like it always is ,

CNN and the times op ed would be churning it out and that commie chink witch would be calling for white Male genocide :auiqs.jpg:
Has pepe lured our children to the nazis? Klan hiding under your beds ?
Minorities dont feel safe..... ferp
Join us for a hug a muslim drag queen candlelight vigil to end gun violence and patriarchal white supremacy ......derp

This will be buried like a weekend in Camden or Chicago

Yes, in Texas. In case you missed it, Texas is a very large state with lots of differing ideas. It isn't homogenous.
Gun free zones seem to be an absurd idea when they arent backed up by meaningful sanctions.
They are absurd, period. Anyone who wishes to implement a gun-free zone should be required to do 18 months in a county lockup.
1. they don't care if it's firearm '''free'' or not--they will shoot up the place anyway
2. if not, they will go somewhere else
3. the ''gun free'' zones are so petty arguments don't turn into shootouts/etc
It isn't. If people are encouraged to shoot back at the first sign of a bad guy going crazy, you'll see a lot less of this, and that only happens when there are no gun-free zones.

You mean like the guy that had a CCW that actually stopped a bad guy. Then the cops shows up and shoots the guy with the gun in his hand? They shot the ccw "Good Guy". The Bad Guy was scared off and the one that scared him off died. And don't give me that "Cite, Cite" routine. We all know it happened.

I could list hundreds of times armed citizens stop crime and killing.

Enough said.

That just just a typical Tuesday night in Chicago, that has the strictest gun control laws in the country.

Texas shooting - Two dead and 10 injured as gunman opens fire at university homecoming party

Chief Deputy Buddy Oxford told reporters they believe the shooter used a semi-automatic rifle and he is still at large.

Mr Oxford said his identity is unknown and there is not clear motive at this time.

Americas teens deserve better than being used for target practice.

That is almost every weekend in Chi-town...
That`s street crime, not terrorism. Non-idiots know how to differentiate the 2.

What the hell difference does it make to the victim?

If I walk out of my home in Beirut and terrorists start shooting at me, or if I walk out of my Chi-Town crib and street criminals start shooting at me, my response is going to be the same.
Street crime is a lot more avoidable than terrorism. I can stay out of the bad neighborhoods but I do go to places like Walmart and church. Why are you having so much trouble thinking this morning?

A lot of people live in, work in, or travel through bad neighborhoods and can't avoid it. 2 1/2 million people live in th heck hole called Chicago. Just walking out on the street could mean sudden death. I'm glad you can avoid it, but a lot can't.

Gun free zones seem to be an absurd idea when they arent backed up by meaningful sanctions.
They are absurd, period. Anyone who wishes to implement a gun-free zone should be required to do 18 months in a county lockup.
1. they don't care if it's firearm '''free'' or not--they will shoot up the place anyway
It isn't. If people are encouraged to shoot back at the first sign of a bad guy going crazy, you'll see a lot less of this, and that only happens when there are no gun-free zones.

You mean like the guy that had a CCW that actually stopped a bad guy. Then the cops shows up and shoots the guy with the gun in his hand? They shot the ccw "Good Guy". The Bad Guy was scared off and the one that scared him off died. And don't give me that "Cite, Cite" routine. We all know it happened.

Enough said.

Not hundreds of times. Otherwise, USMB would have to start an area just for these. Do you work this company? Their real objective isn't the 2nd A, their real objective is to sell guns and accessories.

Enough said.

Six pack guy is lucky he didnt die that day

Yes, in Texas. In case you missed it, Texas is a very large state with lots of differing ideas. It isn't homogenous.

And yet...no... in this one, the Black guy meets the police and they shake his hand...

Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI]

Of all the active shooter events there were 33 at which an armed citizen was present. Of those, Armed Citizens were successful at stopping the Active shooter 75.8% of the time (25 incidents) and were successful in reducing the loss of life in an additional 18.2% (6) of incidents. In only 2 of the 33 incidents (6.1%) was the Armed Citizen(s) not helpful in any way in stopping the active shooter or reducing the loss of life.

Thus the headline of our report that Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events.

In the 2 incidents at which the armed citizen “failed” to stop or slow the active shooter, one is the previously mentioned incident with hunters. The other is an incident in which the CCWer was shot in the back in a Las Vegas Walmart when he failed to identify that there were 2 Active Shooters involved in the attack. He neglected to identify the one that shot him in the back while he was trying to ambush the other perpetrator.

We also decided to look at the breakdown of events that took place in gun free zones and the relative death toll from events in gun free zones vs non-gun-free zones.

Of the 283 incidents in our data pool, we were unable to identify if the event took place in a gun-free zone in a large number (41%) of the events. Most of the events took place at a business, church, home, or other places at which as a rule of law it is not a gun free zone but potentially could have been declared one by the property owner. Without any information in the FBI study or any indication one way or the other from the news reports, we have indicated that event with a question mark.

If you look at all of the Active Shooter events (pie chart on the top) you see that for those which we have the information, almost twice as many took place in gun free zones than not; but realistically the vast majority of those for which we have no information (indicated as ?) are probably NOT gun free zones.

If you isolate just the events at which 8 or more people were killed the data paints a different picture (pie chart on the bottom). In these incidents, 77.8% took place in a gun-free zone suggesting that gun free zones lead to a higher death rate vs active shooter events in general

=====

One of the final metrics we thought was important to consider is the potential tendency for armed citizens to injure or kill innocent people in their attempt to “save the day.” A common point in political discussions is to point out the lack of training of most armed citizens and the decrease in safety inherent in their presence during violent encounters.

As you can see below, however, at the 33 incidents at which Armed Citizens were present, there were zero situations at which the Armed Citizen injured or killed an innocent person. It never happened.

Why won't Americans disarm themselves like we did in Mao's China, Stalin's USSR and Hitler's Germany? -- Tommy Hijab

People don't understand how hard it is to fill mass graves if the victims can shoot back...

Texas shooting - Two dead and 10 injured as gunman opens fire at university homecoming party

Chief Deputy Buddy Oxford told reporters they believe the shooter used a semi-automatic rifle and he is still at large.

Mr Oxford said his identity is unknown and there is not clear motive at this time.

Police now believe it was a targeted shooting.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educ...ple-crowded-college-party-then-escaped-chaos/

Meeks said investigators have theorized that the shooter may have been targeting a specific person, one of the two men who were killed.

It was not a university sanctioned event. It was put on private individuals. Here is the flyer for it-

upload_2019-10-27_14-10-58.jpeg

Yes, America has huge problem with the Democratic Party's criminals, mass shooters, Islamic terrorist
Cultural Divide: Democrats have drive-by shootings and Republicans have PTA meetings

12 were shot, 2 killed, seemed to be a targeted shooting. Not associated with the university. Witnesses not cooperating. Mostly teens and some early 20’s. Advertised as twerk or treat party.

Forum List

Back