Guy gets out of jail, the next day breaks into a girls bedroom...dad shoots him

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....your daughter tells you..."Hey Dad...there is a strange man in my bedroom..."

What do you do....

1) do you tell your daughter to ask him if he would like a tasty beverage?

2) Do you ask him if he wants to catch the game with you on the t.v.

3) Do you take your gun and shoot him?

Father Shoots Intruder Found in Daughter's Bedroom

Authorities said the suspected intruder was released from jail the day before, and was wandering to different areas of the city.

"We told the [dispatcher] that if he does any signs of an aggression, I will protect myself," Corral said.

----
The homeowner said he shot the man after he broke into his daughter's bedroom. The homeowner's son said he got a glimpse of the intruder, who was described as a man in his 30s only wearing shorts.

Corral said he fired three rounds and did not realize he struck the intruder until he saw the man fall to the floor. Corral said the man was still in his 19-year-old daughter's bedroom when he confronted him.

Last edited:
I say kill him.
However if I was a liberal I would be screaming for more gun control right now.
she was most likely dressed in a way that she was asking for it, and in a bed too?

Now....to one of the anti gunners who asked me, on another thread, why I would lock my door......a rather stupid question....but...he is an anti gunner.....

Victor Contreras, a neighbor who lives nearby on 7th Street, told NBC4 that before the shooting, someone was jiggling door knobs of his home, so he called 911.

So....anti gunners....would you want a gun in this situation?

So....anti gunners....would you want a gun in this situation?
to the libs, this guy was not a rapist, he's a new son in law.

Well...apparently rape is a resume enhancer on the democrat side of the aisle...look at how popular bill clinton is...and he is accused of raping at least 3 women and assaulting about a dozen others....

Bitch don't need no help to suck her dads dick. She do it all the time.

Bitch wanna ever borrow car again she get it right!

mike....do your parents know you are on the computer....perhaps you should find an adult and get your ADD medicine....

My parents are both dead. So wrap your mouth around a dick and shut up.

Forum List

Back