Guy stabs 3 Women because...He can't get laid!!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
British Teen Found Guilty of Stabbing 3 Women Because He Couldn t Lose His Virginity - Crime Courts True Crime People.com

When British teen Ben Moynihan couldn't lose his virginity, he took out his frustrations by brutally stabbing women, authorities say.

The 18-year-old from Portsmouth, Hampshire, was found guilty on Tuesday of attempting to murder three women last June and July when he was just 17, the BBC reports. A jury at Winchester Crown Court reached the guilty verdict following a week-long trial.

Moynihan stabbed the women – ages 20, 45 and 67 – while they were walking home alone. He then left the police two letters daring them to catch him, according to The Independent.

In one, he wrote: "All women need to die and hopefully next time I can gouge their eyes out.

"Every time I stab someone I like to go home and smell the flesh I have ripped out. Come and arrest me for God's sake before I hunt for my fourth victim."

Another read: "When women won't talk to you, it's heart breaking. Why are they fussy with men now days?"

He included a picture of himself with the first letter.

Moynihan also kept a "diary of evil" in which he wrote: "I was planning to murder mainly women as an act of revenge because of the life they gave me."

He added: "I'm not a bad child and didn't want to do this but have no choice."

Police found video footage on Moynihan's laptop in which he called all women a "type of slut," according to BuzzFeed.

"I am still a virgin, everyone is losing it before me, that's why you are my chosen target," he said, the Portsmouth News reports.

Moynihan used a 4.5-inch blade to carry out the attacks. Prosecutor Kerry Maylin said he attacked increasingly older women because he thought they would be unlikely to survive.

He will be sentenced at a later date.

It seems like some young men in the news lately are angry at women over sex, dating and expectations they have about women.

I was thinking about that kid who made the video tape and went on a shooting spree.

He had belonged to a message board and vented anger about women rejecting him.

I wonder what is really going on with this young man that he has to take rejection and frustration out on women.

Whew......thank goodness the 3 women he stabbed didn't have guns.....

It is really good that victim #1 didn't have a gun....I mean...she might have stopped him by holding him at gun point, injuring him, or killling him.....then how would he have stabbed victims 2 and 3......

Moynihan used a 4.5-inch blade to carry out the attacks. Prosecutor Kerry Maylin said he attacked increasingly older women because he thought they would be unlikely to survive.

And another good thing about older women.....they are weaker in general so less likely to be able to fight back as well....so it is even better that they didn't have guns......

The good thing.....these women probably quietly submitted to the stabbings.....that's for the best really......less trouble for the police.....

Woman are rejecting men from the family too. Liberalism is doing it.

Men and woman should want to be together and have children, but effin liberalism promotes fuck, fuck and fuck some more! If you aren't good looking in this case = you're shit out of luck.

LIberalism is a fucking sickness that screws the soul and fucks over human nature.

Men and woman should want to be together and have children, but effin liberalism promotes fuck, fuck and fuck some more! If you aren't good looking in this case = you're shit out of luck.

LIberalism is a fucking sickness that screws the soul.

Oh puh-lese.

That is beyond DUMB.

British Teen Found Guilty of Stabbing 3 Women Because He Couldn t Lose His Virginity - Crime Courts True Crime People.com

When British teen Ben Moynihan couldn't lose his virginity, he took out his frustrations by brutally stabbing women, authorities say.

The 18-year-old from Portsmouth, Hampshire, was found guilty on Tuesday of attempting to murder three women last June and July when he was just 17, the BBC reports. A jury at Winchester Crown Court reached the guilty verdict following a week-long trial.

Moynihan stabbed the women – ages 20, 45 and 67 – while they were walking home alone. He then left the police two letters daring them to catch him, according to The Independent.

In one, he wrote: "All women need to die and hopefully next time I can gouge their eyes out.

"Every time I stab someone I like to go home and smell the flesh I have ripped out. Come and arrest me for God's sake before I hunt for my fourth victim."

Another read: "When women won't talk to you, it's heart breaking. Why are they fussy with men now days?"

He included a picture of himself with the first letter.

Moynihan also kept a "diary of evil" in which he wrote: "I was planning to murder mainly women as an act of revenge because of the life they gave me."

He added: "I'm not a bad child and didn't want to do this but have no choice."

Police found video footage on Moynihan's laptop in which he called all women a "type of slut," according to BuzzFeed.

"I am still a virgin, everyone is losing it before me, that's why you are my chosen target," he said, the Portsmouth News reports.

He will be sentenced at a later date.

I'm thinking 2ndAmendment here. Really. His name just popped into my head.

LIberalism is a fucking sickness that screws the soul and fucks over human nature.

So do you think women should be shot, stabbed ad murdered if they don't want to marry or procreate?

Do you feel the same way about men who don't want to marry or have kids?

So do you think women should be shot, stabbed ad murdered if they don't want to marry or procreate?

No I don't think they should be shot or stabbed. Just that liberalism has made man second class within the family and we're now judged by the way we look to then screw away like animals. Men can't expect happiness anymore.

Liberalism is a sickness.

Fascinating.

No I don't think they should be shot or stabbed. Just that liberalism has made man second class within the family and we're now judged by the way we look to then screw away like animals. Men can't expect happiness anymore.

So it's liberalism's fault you can't get laid. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay.

No I don't think they should be shot or stabbed. Just that liberalism has made man second class within the family and we're now judged by the way we look to then screw away like animals.

I don't believe that is true.

There are plenty of young men in great relationships with women.

What has changed is that women don't feel they have to have a man, now they are with a man because they truly want to be.

What about men who don't need or want women and don't want children?

So it's liberalism's fault you can't get laid. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookay.
In his case it is a failure in trying to pick up the one female at the trekkie convention

Forum List

Back