Guy stabs 3 Women because...He can't get laid!!

Woman are rejecting men from the family too. Liberalism is doing it.

Men and woman should want to be together and have children, but effin liberalism promotes fuck, fuck and fuck some more! If you aren't good looking in this case = you're shit out of luck.

LIberalism is a fucking sickness that screws the soul and fucks over human nature.

So do you think women should be shot, stabbed ad murdered if they don't want to marry or procreate?

Do you feel the same way about men who don't want to marry or have kids?

No I don't think they should be shot or stabbed. Just that liberalism has made man second class within the family and we're now judged by the way we look to then screw away like animals. Men can't expect happiness anymore.

Liberalism is a sickness.

LMAO!!! So you are moaning about how women don't take men seriously and only worry about their looks. You can't see why that is funny as hell, coming from conservatives???

cutcaster-photo-800864622-Mad-butcher-with-knife.jpg

And Mattew thinks it's liberalism...smh.

Men and woman should want to be together and have children, but effin liberalism promotes fuck, fuck and fuck some more! If you aren't good looking in this case = you're shit out of luck.

LIberalism is a fucking sickness that screws the soul and fucks over human nature.

So do you think women should be shot, stabbed ad murdered if they don't want to marry or procreate?

No I don't think they should be shot or stabbed. Just that liberalism has made man second class within the family and we're now judged by the way we look to then screw away like animals. Men can't expect happiness anymore.

What about men who don't need or want women and don't want children?

Liberals fault too. But for perspective whenever Matthew spills a drink thats the fault of liberal designs

LMAO!!! So you are moaning about how women don't take men seriously and only worry about their looks. You can't see why that is funny as hell, coming from conservatives???

BRIAN KILMEADE: Guess who just walked in? If you're watching -- if you have the podcast. Gretchen Carlson's in, dressed casual, kind of. Very nice.

CARLSON: Wait a minute. Nobody's going to recognize me because not only am I dressed casually, I have on pants.

KILMEADE: Well, pants, what is --

CARLSON: Now, pants were not allowed on Fox & Friends, remember?

KILMEADE: Yeah, what happened with that?

CARLSON: So I have jeans on, Brian. Welcome -- welcome to the new Gretchen.

Damn Brits don't have enough overlapping knife control laws that would surely have prevented this stabbing spree.

And some of you libs in here might volunteer to help this poor guy out by telling him your many travails in life trying to get laid once in a while.

God, if this guy couldn't get laid in Britain with all the slappers about, he's got some other real problems besides legal.

Forum List

Back