GWB turns out was a pretty good President

As per an earlier post, 238 noted historians and presidential experts rated Bush as America's fifth worst president.
Any "noted" historian would never render any such opinion as a historian, As such they would know, unlike you, that Bush's presidency is not in the realm of their expertise.

Of course they would....that is what historians do

Put things in historical perspective.

As per an earlier post, 238 noted historians and presidential experts rated Bush as America's fifth worst president.
Any "noted" historian would never render any such opinion as a historian, As such they would know, unlike you, that Bush's presidency is not in the realm of their expertise.

Sorry, but you seem about intelligent as your avatar, though Art Carney was just acting .

Sorry, but you seem about intelligent as your avatar, though Art Carney was just acting .

Save it for someone who thinks you actually have something to contribute

Historians being asked to provide a professional opinion on the historical impact of a position as important as the presidency is well within their expertise.

Fact is Bush is universally ranked near the bottom of all US Presidents and is ranked THE WORST among modern presidents

Historians being asked to provide a professional opinion on the historical impact of a position as important as the presidency is well within their expertise.

Fact is Bush is universally ranked near the bottom of all US Presidents and is ranked THE WORST among modern presidents
If you are young enough, then learn. If not, then you're on your own. Good Luck!

Most US history books are books regarding American politics, presidents, wars and so forth. Books about the American people are usually labeled social histories. Historians have been rating presidents via historical polls since 1948, the first rating being the Schlesinger poll.

If you are young enough, then learn. If not, then you're on your own. Good Luck!

Old enough to realize George Bush is the worst president by a large margin in the last 50 years

Historians agree

AIG pays us back. The forst 50% of tarp saved the economy
His leadership post 9-11 prevented a more serious economic collapse than we had
Saddam, gone
UBL, gone (thanks to water boarding in 2006 as well as Navy seals/CIA)
His tax rate will be in place for 99% of us
Sarbanes Oxley, huge success
His medicare plan was under funded, but also a huge success
was within 163 billion of a balanced budget, 2007
Numerous bi partisan legislation events such as No Child left behind, removing Saddam, Etc...
Budgets through 2008 (BHO signed the 09 budget 3/2009, called the Omnibus bill

Now how is BHO doing?
no jobs
huge debt
Obama care in which some of his own now want out of some

It is not even close people

When compared to James Buchanan, he was average.

Saddam, gone
Numerous bi partisan legislation events such as No Child left behind, removing Saddam, Etc...

Now how is BHO doing?
no jobs
huge debt

Compared to America's 43 presidents he was fifth worst overall. In economics Bush was second worst.

I seriously wonder if anyone would suggest that Obama was a good president four years on. I suspect he will be as those between Jackson and Lincoln. It will be a few years yet before America gets out of this mess.

Last edited:
Saddam, gone

Now how is BHO doing?
no jobs
huge debt

shit Bush made Rufus T. Firefly look good.....

Old enough to realize George Bush is the worst president by a large margin in the last 50 years

Historians agree

I keep waiting for you liberals to give us some examples we need to discuss
Historians in the liberal colleges?
There just as fair as CBS was in 2004 with there world infamous national guard document

The fact of the matter is were debating GWB when BHO is a much worse world leader as well as president
It is that simple
my goal here has been to show just how much of a failure BHO is when compared to GWB and especially when we had a GOP congress

The facts speak for them selves

I amusingly await someone, one liberal that keep saying the same thing without saying anything to say something

Saddam, gone

Now how is BHO doing?
no jobs
huge debt

Compared to America's 43 presidents he was fifth worst overall. In economics Bush was second worst.

Not surprised. I wonder if he's worse than Buchanan and Andrew Johnson.

Historians agree

There just as fair as CBS was in 2004 with there world infamous national guard document

The fact of the matter is were debating GWB when BHO is a much worse world leader as well as president
It is that simple
my goal here has been to show just how much of a failure BHO is when compared to GWB and especially when we had a GOP congress

I amusingly await someone, one liberal that keep saying the same thing without saying anything to say something
Don't need to go to a liberal school to realize Bush was a fucking idiot and terrible president...

One of the worst for sure.

Historians agree

It is that simple

Don't need to go to a liberal school to realize Bush was a fucking idiot and terrible president...

One of the worst for sure.

and as and example?
You have been lied to so much you have no idea why

I can't believe a thread like this was started. I also can't believe this thread is still alive!

Look the country was lied too. These lies have led to a direction in that we will never be the same
It is not a subject that I chose to defend, it is to educate

changing the direction is probably to late, it has now become a matter of stopping the bleeding

I can't believe a thread like this was started. I also can't believe this thread is still alive!

He starts the same Bush was great thread every month

Same nonsense

Then ignore it
I do not believe I have ever began a post stating such as this
I have defended GWB only because I believe in justice and the truth

Right winger you have been lied too
like so many and you now as many who support Obama do not know why

Forum List

Back