HA! Biden refers to Trump as the "Future President"

Whether it's you, or the journalists doing it, I still call it lying through omission.

Dude, he entertained the idea that the guy who the media/Dems keep bull horning as a criminal who is going to go to prison; could actually be the next President.

If you admit that is hilarious, I'll edit the headline.

Fair?

Dude, he entertained the idea that the guy who the media/Dems keep bull horning as a criminal who is going to go to prison; could actually be the next President.

If you admit that is hilarious, I'll edit the headline.

Fair?
Personally, I'd edit the title just to save face. But, that's me.

And yes, suggesting that Donald could be the next president, just because he's running, is hilarious!

Good one Joe!

Biden may lie about everything, but even he can see the writing on the wall.

Rest assured 46: 47 will have you to thank when he re-enters the Oval Office.

And the Leftist tears that echo throughout the land will be more delicious than ever. ;)

I have two issues with regards to Trump, if elected in 2024, however, being aware of how despicable the left can be when it comes to voting, he probably won't be elected.
Anyway, the two issues are:
1. Trump, if elected, would be a "lame-duck" president and only be able to serve one term.
2. Trump's age. We need younger blood in that office and for two terms.

And yes, suggesting that Donald could be the next president, just because he's running, is hilarious!

That's strange.

I find it to be a massive contradiction of "THE MESSAGE" that's been blasted at us from virtually all of corporate media since 2016 and is still going strong to this very day.

First he would never be President.

Then he would be frog marched out of the White House in handcuffs.

Now the FBI raid would prevent him from ever being the President again! (Or was it that weakass prosecutor in NY who ran for office on the very basis of shutting him out?)

Now your dimwit Commander In Thief just admitted "Nope! He could actually be President again!"

I can't keep up with it all.

Keep delivering the cringe, and us on the Right will keep poppin' the corn and laughin at ya. ;)

That's strange.

I find it to be a massive contradiction of "THE MESSAGE" that's been blasted at us from virtually all of corporate media since 2016 and is still going strong to this very day.

First he would never be President.

Then he would be frog marched out of the White House in handcuffs.

Now the FBI raid would prevent him from ever being the President again! (Or was it that weakass prosecutor in NY who ran for office on the very basis of shutting him out?)

Now your dimwit Commander In Thief just admitted "Nope! He could actually be President again!"

I can't keep up with it all.

Keep delivering the cringe, and us on the Right will keep poppin' the corn and laughin at ya. ;)
Laugh at me all that you want to. Your title is still a lie.

Some of your timeline points I have heard of, but I put no stock in, nor pay any attention to, the news media.

I should try writing 'maybe indicted criminal' without writing 'indicted criminal'.

"Maybe indicted criminal" has a looooong fuckin' shelf life apparently!

As in 7 long, arduous years of Lefty pain and heartache.

Ya love to see it.

"Maybe indicted criminal" has a looooong fuckin' shelf life apparently!

As in 7 long, arduous years of Lefty pain and heartache.

Ya love to see it.
You are correct about the shelf life. "Lefty pain and heartache", not so much. I don't even care if Donald gets himself re-elected, or not.

Biden may lie about everything, but even he can see the writing on the wall.

Rest assured 46: 47 will have you to thank when he re-enters the Oval Office.

And the Leftist tears that echo throughout the land will be more delicious than ever. ;)

One more thing he will be wrong about.

At least he is consistent

Forum List

Back