HA! Biden refers to Trump as the "Future President"

You're correct, but it doesn't actually apply to omission of a word. You're looking at it backwards.
Wrong. What I said was literally true and unavoidably true. I am looking at it in the only straightforward fashion.

What you are trying to grunt out is something else. But you don’t communicate clearly. That’s all on you.

he is just defending his tribe member. They are very loyal to each other on here
Nope. I was merely trying to correct his wreak ass communication skills.

Besides, unlike you, I always think for myself. You leftist cultists usually exhibit a hive-mind.

Every once in a while, you (to my surprise) demonstrate a limited ability to think for yourself. Alas, it’s rare.

Nope. I was merely trying to correct his wreak ass communication skills.

Besides, unlike you, I always think for myself. You leftist cultists usually exhibit a hive-mind.

Every once in a while, you (to my surprise) demonstrate a limited ability to think for yourself. Alas, it’s rare.

Leaving off the word changes the meaning of the statement.

Do you think "The Braves won the game" is the same as "the Braves almost won the game"

It was dishonest and done on purpose and you are defending it because he is your tribe member and you are required to come to his defense.

Wrong. What I said was literally true and unavoidably true. I am looking at it in the only straightforward fashion.

What you are trying to grunt out is something else. But you don’t communicate clearly. That’s all on you

Obviously, we communicate on different levels. We could take a poll on who is the one grunting.

Leaving off the word changes the meaning of the statement.

Do you think "The Braves won the game" is the same as "the Braves almost won the game"
Of course not. Hell, that’s so obvious, even YOU grasp that distinction.
It was dishonest and done on purpose and you are defending it because he is your tribe member and you are required to come to his defense.
False. I don’t have a tribe, first of all. And second of all, you don’t get to tell me why I did what I did. Even if you were occasionally good at reading minds or intentions, in this case you are wrong.

I wrote what I wrote for my own reasons. I thought it was kind of funny. (I don’t expect you libs to have a sense of humor.)
Plus, literally, Potato DID say it. And we know this because it is unavoidable that he couldn’t say the one without the other.

I am not claiming that you ARE INTELLIGENT if I say “I deny that you are intelligent.” But I can’t get around the fact that those three words appear — in that order — in that sentence.

I invite all you liberals to return to your hive, now, for a refreshing nap. 👍

Forum List

Back