Ha! Liberals having to see psychologists to cope with "Trump anxiety"!!

The entertainment value would be immense. Hey, maybe one of those liberals who are always ranting about how they're going to leave the country if they don't get their way in an election would actually do it.
I would be happy to leave, if Trump will write a big enough check, and it doesn't, as his tend to, bounce...
You're in a very tiny minority then, as he employs thousands and their checks all cash just fine. You did endorse it, right?
I'm still waiting. See you can speed that up for me, it's only a couple of mil after all...
You must have missed the notice when they cancelled your contract. That's why your ID didn't work in the door.
I'd never work for scum like that.

I would however take his money. I love cashing the checks of my clients who are assholes...

Clients? Are you the "consultant" haha!?

And you don't need guns either. Turn them in like you want everyone else to do. You can kill your critters with a crossbow.

If and when Trump wins....where will we create the Safe Spaces for liberals??

Perhaps you've failed to notice but the constituency suffering The Vapors over T-rump is the Republican party....

7 years of Mindless, treasonous obstruction and this is the thanks they get?

Like somebody said, Tea party repubs done wore out their welcome. So that makes Donald Trump the way forward in the eyes of rank & file repubs. However right, or wrong.

???? It's not rank and file Republicans who love Trump. It's the common everyday working Americans that do.

I would be happy to leave, if Trump will write a big enough check, and it doesn't, as his tend to, bounce...
You're in a very tiny minority then, as he employs thousands and their checks all cash just fine. You did endorse it, right?
I'm still waiting. See you can speed that up for me, it's only a couple of mil after all...
You must have missed the notice when they cancelled your contract. That's why your ID didn't work in the door.

I would however take his money. I love cashing the checks of my clients who are assholes...

And you don't need guns either. Turn them in like you want everyone else to do. You can kill your critters with a crossbow.
Guns kill better, which is why I own them.

Hypocrite commie.

Hypocrite commie.
Nope, nothing like one, and grow the fuck up.

But....you said you don't think anyone should own them. You said "I want the guns...all of them". Aside from the fact that you're nobody and you have no power to take anyone's guns....you're also a hypocrite because you own guns.

And you're a consultant haha!! I can't remember what the debate was where that other guy got under your skin so badly about that but it is funny, consultant.

Psychologists and massage therapists are reporting 'Trump anxiety' among clients

Oh boo hoo...."we've been told our whole lives not to say mean things about people..." haha!!! You libs are so entertaining. No wonder. You idiots got to these far left campuses with safe spaces for every time something is uncomfortable and you aren't even employable anymore due to all the whining.

Now you idiots are having to get psychiatric treatment because of Trump's campaign hahaha???

Oh libs....the blowback against political correctness and liberalism is just getting warmed up. You turds need counseling already?? Wait til it really gets going.

As Liberalism in general is a mental illness, is it any wonder they already visit psychologists and psychiatrists? :smoke:

That's the thing I like most about Trump. If he wins we will get to relive those Bush glory years when liberals were foaming over with veins popping out of their heads, marching around with a paper mache effigy, hate T-shirts, movies, the works. God, I miss it so!

Don't forget the marching in streets banging pots and pans.

Psychologists and massage therapists are reporting 'Trump anxiety' among clients

Oh boo hoo...."we've been told our whole lives not to say mean things about people..." haha!!! You libs are so entertaining. No wonder. You idiots got to these far left campuses with safe spaces for every time something is uncomfortable and you aren't even employable anymore due to all the whining.

Now you idiots are having to get psychiatric treatment because of Trump's campaign hahaha???

Oh libs....the blowback against political correctness and liberalism is just getting warmed up. You turds need counseling already?? Wait til it really gets going.

As Liberalism in general is a mental illness, is it any wonder they already visit psychologists and psychiatrists? :smoke:

That's what American libs do man. They're all mentally ill.

Down here....when we need life advice...we ask war vet grandpa or our old high school football coach. They have more wisdom than any hemp smelling NYC liberal.

Good, I hope it burns.

Sorry to see Louis C.K. buying into this nonsense.

That's the thing I like most about Trump. If he wins we will get to relive those Bush glory years when liberals were foaming over with veins popping out of their heads, marching around with a paper mache effigy, hate T-shirts, movies, the works. God, I miss it so!

This one was the best ever:
Princeton Band Provokes Angry Citadel Response

The Princeton band came to The Citadel for their football game....and their band likes to mock conservatives. The Citadel is an intense military school. The PU band went to the Avenue of Rememberance which honors cadets who died in wars. Needless to say....the rest of the PU bands time on campus didn't go well and they had to get Charleston police to protect them hahaha!

Down here....when we need life advice...we ask war vet grandpa or our old high school football coach. They have more wisdom than any hemp smelling NYC liberal.

It's not just American Liberals....Mr. Lucy is a psychiatrist and many of his patients he says are Liberals.

Perhaps you've failed to notice but the constituency suffering The Vapors over T-rump is the Republican party....

Like somebody said, Tea party repubs done wore out their welcome. So that makes Donald Trump the way forward in the eyes of rank & file repubs. However right, or wrong.

???? It's not rank and file Republicans who love Trump. It's the common everyday working Americans that do.

They are in fact one and the same.

Some people will cope that way. Others are apt to buy pressure cookers, with cash. ;)

The Princeton band came to The Citadel for their football game....and their band likes to mock conservatives. The Citadel is an intense military school. The PU band went to the Avenue of Rememberance which honors cadets who died in wars. Needless to say....the rest of the PU bands time on campus didn't go well and they had to get Charleston police to protect them hahaha!

That's just great stuff, also shows how disrespectful the Princeton band types are, mocking cadets who died in wars.

That's just great stuff, also shows how disrespectful the Princeton band types are, mocking cadets who died in wars.

During that day they mocked everything conservative. I was at that game, live down the street from the stadium.

The Princeton libs went by the parade grounds where Army and USMC ROTC were doing excerice drills and they made buffonish mocking salutes to them and yelled out sarcastic "Sir yes sir" comments and other disgusting stuff.

By days end....the PU libs were literally huddled up in the bleachers CRYING as Charleston police surrounded them to protect them as 100 or so cadets verbally tore into them. Yep...The Citadel isn't a "safe space" libs.

BTW....The Citadel won the football game by a lot...then went up to NJ the next year and whooped their butts on the field again.

There aren't many colleges I'd send my kid too these days but Charleston has 2 of em:
The Citadel- historic military college with outstanding academics and discipline
Charleston Southern- Christian school with good morals while maintaining respect for other cultures and has an excellent criminal justice program

They didn't do a very good job, that's why Trump now.

They should have worked harder to undermine the Recovery from the disaster they eagerly enabled?

It's not just American Liberals....Mr. Lucy is a psychiatrist and many of his patients he says are Liberals.
Isn't Mr Lucy under some obligation NOT to discuss his patients with others?

Forum List

Back