Ha Ric Grenell. where's the voter fraud?

That deserves only this. Fuck you asshole. Lies? Ignore the videos and proof of the dead voting in those swing states. Of course an ignorant putz like you (and every other leftie here) does the like the truth. Keep your head up your ass. This ends up at SCOTUS where you boys get slapped hard.
You don't have proof of dead voting. Just shit you read on the internet and repeat until it feels true.
Again. Fuck you. Stories from actual people who saw ballots with dead relatives names on them. So prove every one of those “voters” is alive or you are lying. Keep that head in your ass.

MSNBC reporter confronts Trump campaign's Ric Grenell on allegations of Nevada voter fraud Lol! What a joke Ric Grenell and team Trump are. In a news conference today, Ric Grenell announced allegations of voter fraud, but when confronted about the evidence, he told the reporter Jacob Soboroff to go ask some one else. It was nothing but a staged news conference to make up lies. Marching orders from Trump. This is your Republican party folks.
The longer this goes on the more guns will be purchased. You guys are so self entitled. No one saying anything for many years. And one guy throws you into your real selves. You look human but are really ghouls.
What are you talking about? My Op is about Ric Grenell claiming voter fraud, but didn't prove the fraud. What does purchasing guns have to do with anything?

Well if you have been paying attention you'd know where the fraud is. Take a look at PA and Detroit. Pretty blatant there.
What are we looking at in Pennsylvania and Detroit? More lies by you?
STFU troll boy with no facts or evidence. Ignoring videos and eyewitness accounts that slap the taste out of your mouth. Typical lying leftist bullshit.
You are nothing but a deranged, butt hurt liar, who has nothing. You are the one claiming videos and eyewitness accounts made up out of thin air.

Well if you have been paying attention you'd know where the fraud is. Take a look at PA and Detroit. Pretty blatant there.
It’s not. The allegations of cheating are mostly lies repeated on social media over and over again until they sound true.
That deserves only this. Fuck you asshole. Lies? Ignore the videos and proof of the dead voting in those swing states. Of course an ignorant putz like you (and every other leftie here) hates the truth. Keep your head up your ass. This ends up at SCOTUS where you boys get slapped hard.
Link the proof, or you are a liar too.
Posted in about a hundred other places. Of course you ignore those too.

MSNBC reporter confronts Trump campaign's Ric Grenell on allegations of Nevada voter fraud Lol! What a joke Ric Grenell and team Trump are. In a news conference today, Ric Grenell announced allegations of voter fraud, but when confronted about the evidence, he told the reporter Jacob Soboroff to go ask some one else. It was nothing but a staged news conference to make up lies. Marching orders from Trump. This is your Republican party folks.
The longer this goes on the more guns will be purchased. You guys are so self entitled. No one saying anything for many years. And one guy throws you into your real selves. You look human but are really ghouls.
What are you talking about? My Op is about Ric Grenell claiming voter fraud, but didn't prove the fraud. What does purchasing guns have to do with anything?

STFU troll boy with no facts or evidence. Ignoring videos and eyewitness accounts that slap the taste out of your mouth. Typical lying leftist bullshit.
You are nothing but a deranged, butt hurt liar, who has nothing. You are the one claiming videos and eyewitness accounts made up out of thin air.
Well asshole, one woman recording this in Michigan was on shows this morning. Oops. You just got bitch slapped again. Try again loser.

That deserves only this. Fuck you asshole. Lies? Ignore the videos and proof of the dead voting in those swing states. Of course an ignorant putz like you (and every other leftie here) does the like the truth. Keep your head up your ass. This ends up at SCOTUS where you boys get slapped hard.
You don't have proof of dead voting. Just shit you read on the internet and repeat until it feels true.
Again. Fuck you. Stories from actual people who saw ballots with dead relatives names on them. So prove every one of those “voters” is alive or you are lying. Keep that head in your ass.
We can't prove the lies from the fantasy stories you made up in your head. If they were real, there would be a credible source to accompany that story with. You're a bald faced liar who has nothing else to offer.

It’s not. The allegations of cheating are mostly lies repeated on social media over and over again until they sound true.
That deserves only this. Fuck you asshole. Lies? Ignore the videos and proof of the dead voting in those swing states. Of course an ignorant putz like you (and every other leftie here) hates the truth. Keep your head up your ass. This ends up at SCOTUS where you boys get slapped hard.
A hundred minus a hundred you mean. You cannot provide any proof. You are a fucking pos liar.

We can't prove the lies from the fantasy stories you made up in your head. If they were real, there would be a credible source to accompany that story with. You're a bald faced liar who has nothing else to offer.
So you can’t prove your bullshit. As usual. “Credible source”? You idiots don’t accept legitimate proof. Poor baby. Shown to be a liar again.

Oh, stories from "actual" people. That sounds like real "proof" to me.

Like I said, a bunch of bullshit you read on the internet and repeat until it sounds true.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
A hundred minus a hundred you mean. You cannot provide any proof. You are a fucking pos liar.
Fuck off troll. Tell your shit walking idiot.

Well asshole, one woman recording this in Michigan was on shows this morning. Oops. You just got bitch slapped again. Try again loser.
I can tell everyone I recorded you master bating in the park. Doesn't mean it was you master baiting. How stupid do you have to be to watch shit ;like that?

Like I said, a bunch of bullshit you read on the internet and repeat until it sounds true.
They are so detached from the real world. It's a sad state of affairs for these fools.

You lose toadie.

You are so ignorant you should be institutionalized. Unlike you i don’t get my “news” from leftist internet sites. I’ve seen it personally so you can fuck off pissant. Prove your claim that every vote was valid or STFU.

I can tell everyone I recorded you master bating in the park. Doesn't mean it was you master baiting. How stupid do you have to be to watch shit ;like that?
Keep your gay fantasies to yourself fag boy. Now where’s your proof of every vote being valid again? We know how stupid you are.

You lose toadie.
NO, I win. But beating you and this other idiot is too easy.

Forum List

Back