Hacked Powell email:Revolution is needed and starts with GOP in current form crashing and burning

We're going to have to go back to communicating via snail mail and phone calls, and burning our correspondence immediately. Maybe the media should have a steadfast rule to NOT publish any hacked materials unless it is directly tied to illegal actions.
This nasty snooping is enough to make one sick. I always respected Colin Powell and I feel bad for him -- must be VERY awkward running into Hillary at cocktails now...

We're going to have to go back to communicating via snail mail and phone calls, and burning our correspondence immediately. Maybe the media should have a steadfast rule to NOT publish any hacked materials unless it is directly tied to illegal actions.
This nasty snooping is enough to make one sick. I always respected Colin Powell and I feel bad for him -- must be VERY awkward running into Hillary at cocktails now...
He should have known better....especially since other people have been hacked why would he keep all this crap?

I respect him enough that I would give him the shortest sentence of all of our war criminals. He has shown remorse for the mobile weapons lab bullshit.

Old "cremora" is nothing but another paid leech. Another Obama voting fool. Still cashing checks. I hope the end is near.

He should have known better....especially since other people have been hacked why would he keep all this crap?
These hackers are acting like Peeping Toms or at the very least paparazzi, violating people's privacy for no reason except to stir the pot and media spreads it to boost ratings/sales.

These hackers are acting like Peeping Toms or at the very least paparazzi, violating people's privacy for no reason except to stir the pot and media spreads it to boost ratings/sales.
Yeah but I for one enjoy it. Government spies on us (powell was part of Bush regime when patriot act was enacted) and when the people fight back its horrible!

Forum List

Back