Had I been there...

Are you aware of how early Zionists behaved? It's your country. You should know about these things.

I know you're obsessed with the King David hotel incident, which is one incident in a history of more than 100 years of conflict.

So I should ask you what's your problem.

I know my history lessons very well, thank you very much.

no more obsessed than you are with rockets. The king David Hotel incident is far from revisionist history.

That depends on the purpose of bringing it up.

If you bring it up to argue that, during the creation of the modern State of Israel, there were factions of Jews who employed an "ends justifies the means" approach, then yes, it is a historically significant incident.

If you bring it up to denigrate the State of Israel in general by suggesting that Israel was founded upon acts of that type, then yes, it is revisionist history.

As for Lipush being "obsessed with rockets"... you do realize that she has experienced rocket attacks FIRST HAND, right?

Last edited:
Are you aware of how early Zionists behaved? It's your country. You should know about these things.

I know you're obsessed with the King David hotel incident, which is one incident in a history of more than 100 years of conflict.

So I should ask you what's your problem.

I know my history lessons very well, thank you very much.

no more obsessed than you are with rockets. The king David Hotel incident is far from revisionist history.

I am obsessed with rockets because I suffered PTSD because of them. Because I live them.

You have no idea what it feels like to live like that.

And King David Hotel is ONE incident that happened many many years ago, and as I said, one issue among many which you ignore out of biased opinion and hatred and one-sided views.

So forgive me for thinking you're just full of sh*t

In case its not obvious, dilloduck... this is the part where you apologize to Lipush or forever lose the scintilla of credibility you currently possess.

Who is this dildoduck? I know I know him from the old board but can't place him.
I remember Truth/Jake and Skit always blamed Jews for their fate during the Holocaust (allegedly by boycotting the Germans and refusing to let Jews immigrate) but I am sure he is one of them.
Virtual Eman?

Forum List

Back