🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Had no idea how bad California had gotten so quickly

Ca. was a beautiful State prior to the internet and turning blue, go figure.

I'm east of the border, and used to love California. Not anymore, though I still run through the Sierras or well North for seclusion. Since COVID there are far more California plates on the road here, a remarkable number, it's an exodus. People don't look so much the same anymore, Ca. has more/less taken us over.

I live in a nice place, not because I was rich, I was just decent with $ & real estate, but mostly because I had the place built two decades ago when it was affordable. I have three bordering neighbors, and all three are now from California. They can afford it maybe, they probably all made a mint of their Ca. homes when the State ran them off, since California's idea of class is just wealthy and poor.

Talking to a lady last night, she can't sell her house in Southern Ca., because the market is dead. I just looked, a Uhaul from LA to here is $1745 before they bend you over with Ca. taxes and travel costs. From here is $681.

It's doesn't make me warm and fuzzy knowing Ca. blue has taken the place over. Now I know how the fucking Indians felt like :heehee: Thinking about taking some scalps off a neighbor or two. One is a prick & bitch, the other has nothing but money to blow, so they LIT their place up blindly. Their place being the difference of what's otherwise a clear night sky.

Imagine being so obsessed with your neighbors that you needed to create a thread in the Politics section to bitch about them. Is this a relevant thread? California is blue? Whaaat?!? Next you're gonna tell me the governor is gay or something... :spinner:

Yeah that's right, I just wanted to talk about my neighbors. The Gov. may or not be gay, it's hard to tell and I don't care to meet him. He does strike me as a sex predator however.

I'm east of the border, and used to love California. Not anymore, though I still run through the Sierras or well North for seclusion. Since COVID there are far more California plates on the road here, a remarkable number, it's an exodus. People don't look so much the same anymore, Ca. has more/less taken us over.

I live in a nice place, not because I was rich, I was just decent with $ & real estate, but mostly because I had the place built two decades ago when it was affordable. I have three bordering neighbors, and all three are now from California. They can afford it maybe, they probably all made a mint of their Ca. homes when the State ran them off, since California's idea of class is just wealthy and poor.

Talking to a lady last night, she can't sell her house in Southern Ca., because the market is dead. I just looked, a Uhaul from LA to here is $1745 before they bend you over with Ca. taxes and travel costs. From here is $681.

It's doesn't make me warm and fuzzy knowing Ca. blue has taken the place over. Now I know how the fucking Indians felt like :heehee: Thinking about taking some scalps off a neighbor or two. One is a prick & bitch, the other has nothing but money to blow, so they LIT their place up blindly. Their place being the difference of what's otherwise a clear night sky.

Yup. I can look across Lake Tahoe and see California. I travel to that state as little as possible now.

And you are correct about the invasion. Reno is smothered by them now. It's totally fucking up Nevada.

I've go over to Cali as often as I can. It was beautiful and is beautiful. Jealousy is strong in the blob supporter.

There's no jealosy, just sadness. And we would love to have the California assholes all move back.

Yup. I can look across Lake Tahoe and see California. I travel to that state as little as possible now.

And you are correct about the invasion. Reno is smothered by them now. It's totally fucking up Nevada.

Yep. You should hear what some of those BLM fuckers were doing to Reno Police. They need to be chased out of town with Calvary, but I imagine the Mayor is PROG by now.

I live in Spokane, Washington. People from California are buying houses up here like crazy. There's new business popping up everywhere and housing. We're booming because of California people leaving.

You need to push to break California up into 2 or more states or get the hell out.

It's just that simple.

Pretty much. I'm nearing the end of a project on the home front, has nothing to do with house less I can't move until done. That said, I put so much labor into this place, I've probably handled 50K tons of rock & dirt, just me and hand tools. But there's a place southeast of me, they wave when you pass on the highway.

My neighbors behind me are ridiculous, but nice enough people. I wonder if his wife knows he's gay? I've never seen anyone where having the nicest and best is so important. They added a HUGE RV access for their sweet RV they don't use. 100K on an indoor spa and pool, 80K on a water fall, landscape and LIGHTS. They work on the place constantly too, get it JUST right :21:

Come to think of it, there are maybe 100 homes around here. Everyone's idea of fence is redwood and/or rot iron. Except my two neighbors of course. Mr. and Mrs. prick chose chain link so they could see out. So STUPID, because all they literally accomplished was making sure everyone else can see in from the road, right down into their patio. Nothing but money/not so secretly gay is painting his fence, they're expressing themselves. Mr. and Mrs. prick are quite a pair man. They had their landscape done cheap for 25K. I warned him, and then it washed away. They paid someone else 100K to rip it out and do it right. Fucker made a stink because I left a frame to a truck in my driveway for nearly a day. I chased him off, first with laughter.
You live where they can bitch about your driveway?
You should get out where you can have a yard card or 2. Maybe just leave a trailer to rot.

You need to push to break California up into 2 or more states or get the hell out.

It's just that simple.

Pretty much. I'm nearing the end of a project on the home front, has nothing to do with house less I can't move until done. That said, I put so much labor into this place, I've probably handled 50K tons of rock & dirt, just me and hand tools. But there's a place southeast of me, they wave when you pass on the highway.

My neighbors behind me are ridiculous, but nice enough people. I wonder if his wife knows he's gay? I've never seen anyone where having the nicest and best is so important. They added a HUGE RV access for their sweet RV they don't use. 100K on an indoor spa and pool, 80K on a water fall, landscape and LIGHTS. They work on the place constantly too, get it JUST right :21:

Come to think of it, there are maybe 100 homes around here. Everyone's idea of fence is redwood and/or rot iron. Except my two neighbors of course. Mr. and Mrs. prick chose chain link so they could see out. So STUPID, because all they literally accomplished was making sure everyone else can see in from the road, right down into their patio. Nothing but money/not so secretly gay is painting his fence, they're expressing themselves. Mr. and Mrs. prick are quite a pair man. They had their landscape done cheap for 25K. I warned him, and then it washed away. They paid someone else 100K to rip it out and do it right. Fucker made a stink because I left a frame to a truck in my driveway for nearly a day. I chased him off, first with laughter.
You live where they can bitch about your driveway?
You should get out where you can have a yard card or 2. Maybe just leave a trailer to rot.

Ah heck no, without looking the guy was simply tired of listening to his nasty wife. I'd be fed up too, she looks like a dude now for starts:asshole:

It was code for they didn't care for my other truck, which I'd bought a year earlier. It's in clear vision of their front window, it's run down & rusty, and cool as fuck. I put some sweet wheels on that run down truck recently, I hope they appreciate it as much as I do.

Last edited:

The link below tells one what happened in California.

In 1974 I rounded a corner in a residential neighbor into a nest if CHP cars that forced me to the side of the road for a 'safety' inspection. It didn't matter I had a safety inspection sticker with the inspection you were required to pay for at registration every year. They inspected my trunk, glove box, even under my seats. Violating some ones rights is nothing to California. A week later I left California.

In the early 80's, about the time they started putting kids photos on the back of milk cartons I had a brain fart and moved back. I have always worked for a living but when you see all around you living off the state plus get a big check the first of each month they use to drink, snort, or put up their arm it made me leave again never to return.

Gun laws you register 3 times. Once with the state, once with the county, and once in your town or city paying every step of the way. A $200 environment fee every year at auto registration. The only state you pay a carbon tax. But the state is still penny less. Their damns ready to collapse, stuffed full of illegals who live in section eight houses while Americans live in the street. One big shit hole. There are a lot of democRats who must like living in total shit holes. Not me, I don't even know what a food stamp looks like.

In 1974 I rounded a corner in a residential neighbor into a nest if CHP cars that forced me to the side of the road for a 'safety' inspection. It didn't matter I had a safety inspection sticker with the inspection you were required to pay for at registration every year. They inspected my trunk, glove box, even under my seats. Violating some ones rights is nothing to California. A week later I left California.

In the early 80's, about the time they started putting kids photos on the back of milk cartons I had a brain fart and moved back. I have always worked for a living but when you see all around you living off the state plus get a big check the first of each month they use to drink, snort, or put up their arm it made me leave again never to return.

Gun laws you register 3 times. Once with the state, once with the county, and once in your town or city paying every step of the way. A $200 environment fee every year at auto registration. The only state you pay a carbon tax. But the state is still penny less. Their damns ready to collapse, stuffed full of illegals who live in section eight houses while Americans live in the street. One big shit hole. There are a lot of democRats who must like living in total shit holes. Not me, I don't even know what a food stamp looks like.

Ah shit no, the assholes running the State don't have to live in the shit holes, they're just a casualty of their demonic ways & inconvenience.

I went camping in Ca. recently, wanted to bring a handgun. Heck no, it's a FELONY. I have to have my pistol in one lock box and the rounds in another lock box located in different areas. How convenient in case of emergency. Meanwhile we listen to PROGS suggest "shucks, we're just for" what is it again, "reasonable or comprehensive gun control"?

It's code for the 2nd amendment can get fucked, you can't protect yourself, only thugs can carry guns.

Yep. You should hear what some of those BLM fuckers were doing to Reno Police. They need to be chased out of town with Calvary, but I imagine the Mayor is PROG by now.

Hillary schieve is pretty worthless. She try's to get business to move here, but she also tries to appease the assholes from cali.

And I know very well what they were doing. I have many friends with Washoe County SO.

It's just that simple.
That's a good idea for sure.
View attachment 375953
Yeah, sure.

Be sure to tune in when the powers that be for each “state” are discussing exactly how they’re gonna divvy up those $Trillions in unfunded liabilities the dimocrats have run up for them. Pensions and whatnot. You know, the money many of their citizens are gonna need to live on.

Thanks for your post. It's amazing how MUCH the Dems have f*cked up the once beautiful state. Just tragic.

I can live with them screwing up California and the voters then learning from their mistakes and then voting them out. However, that is not what happens. What happens is they vote democrats in and then watch them destroy their state and then move away in disgust to places like Texas and then keep voting the same way.

Leftism is more of a cancer in that regard. They won't stop until the entire country is destroyed.

I say it's like Jim Jones who was the cult leader who had all his followers drink cool aid. He was a Marxist as well, go figure.
thats how California went from arguably the best place on the planet to live 40-50 years ago to what they are now.....people from other states moving there to get a piece of the pie and then voting the bullshit from their old states into California.....its a common cycle everywhere....

Has anybody tried to blame trump yet?

Sadly California's idea of immigration law disburses throughout the rest of the country. You're racist if you think it's a problem right.

Here's to California, the shit primarily PROGS bleed is far worse than any COVID.

I've go over to Cali as often as I can. It was beautiful and is beautiful. Jealousy is strong in the blob supporter.
have you ever lived there for a period of time?....

Yeah for a little while. I rented a house near Coronado, CA
for a little while?.....try living there for 50 years and watching the place go from maybe best place on earth to live were everyone seemed to be happy and prosperous to what it has become....a place were many are not happy...many can no longer afford to live there....a lot of homeless people,something i never saw back then....still lots of Unemployment....retirees have to leave because they cant afford to live there,something Sacramento should be ashamed of....education top 5 to bottom 10.....i can go on but whats the use....basically unless you are wealthy or have a great paying job the quality of life has gone way down for many.....

Forum List

Back