🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Had no idea how bad California had gotten so quickly

I've go over to Cali as often as I can. It was beautiful and is beautiful. Jealousy is strong in the blob supporter.
have you ever lived there for a period of time?....

Yeah for a little while. I rented a house near Coronado, CA
for a little while?.....try living there for 50 years and watching the place go from maybe best place on earth to live were everyone seemed to be happy and prosperous to what it has become....a place were many are not happy...many can no longer afford to live there....a lot of homeless people,something i never saw back then....still lots of Unemployment....retirees have to leave because they cant afford to live there,something Sacramento should be ashamed of....education top 5 to bottom 10.....i can go on but whats the use....basically unless you are wealthy or have a great paying job the quality of life has gone way down for many.....

It's a Zombie Apocalypse. Any large crowd on the streets not elite, overweight, high & lazy is common, and just too many people. RV'd to San Diego about seven years ago, never again. Found one place on the ocean that was worth while. The State runs it for income, full time attended, which is code for poorly layed out and half the plumbing doesn't work.

Surely some of you went to Disneyland when there were "E tickets". Nice place right. This is what it looks like now, has nothing to do with color and everything to do with PROG-think:

Last edited:
I've go over to Cali as often as I can. It was beautiful and is beautiful. Jealousy is strong in the blob supporter.

for a little while?.....try living there for 50 years and watching the place go from maybe best place on earth to live were everyone seemed to be happy and prosperous to what it has become....a place were many are not happy...many can no longer afford to live there....a lot of homeless people,something i never saw back then....still lots of Unemployment....retirees have to leave because they cant afford to live there,something Sacramento should be ashamed of....education top 5 to bottom 10.....i can go on but whats the use....basically unless you are wealthy or have a great paying job the quality of life has gone way down for many.....

I recommend you live elsewhere if you're not happy. PS: You're not going to be happy anywhere.

I recommend you live elsewhere if you're not happy. PS: You're not going to be happy anywhere.
i do live elsewhere and am very happy were i am at......and i notice you could not even comment on what i said.......

i do live elsewhere and am very happy were i am at......and i notice you could not even comment on what i said.......

You sound miserable.

You sound miserable.
so do most people around here including you.....

Forum List

Back