Had the second shot and feeling the flu

I take it you believe everything the MSM tells you and you don't go look at the Event Reporting System (VAERS) The latest figures are:

Just from the US
CDC: 2,509 Deaths Following Experimental COVID-19 “Vaccines” Now Equal to Total Deaths Recorded After Vaccines for the Past Decade.

VAERS now goes through March 26, 2021, and records 50,861 adverse events, including 2,249 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID “vaccines.” Besides the recorded 2,249 deaths, there were 8,287 visits to Emergency Room doctors, 911 permanent disabilities, and 4,824 hospitalizations. However, the most up-to-date number of deaths following COVID-19 emergency use authorized injections was reported earlier this week on March 30th on the CDC website which stated 2,509 deaths have been reported through March 29, 2021 following experimental COVID-19 injections. So in just a little over 3 months since the FDA gave emergency use authorization (EUA) for experimental COVID-19 injections to be tested on the American population, as many deaths have been recorded following those experimental injections as deaths recorded to VAERS following FDA approved vaccines for the period starting January 1, 2010 and ending December 31, 2020, a period of 11 years spanning an entire decade.

Gee, thanks for the Quackery. Boy, only 2,240 people died after taking the vaccine? Seeing as how over 100 million does have been delivered that number seems low. Out of 100 million, more than that would have died anyway.

According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds.

Vaccine Impact - Conspiracy - Fake News - Alternative Health - Not Credible
Vaccine Impact - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Alternative Health - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

• Overall, we rate Vaccine Impact a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda.

The society has been conditioned to believe vaccines prevent diseases. They don’t—what they do is introduce diseases into individuals with weakened immunity, damage bodies’ healing mechanisms, and cause autism-like symptoms in young children. Nevertheless, time and time again medical “experts” say Get him/her/yourself vaccinated!

Medical establishment members who are urging everyone to get vaccinated don’t mention it actually is an experimental gene therapy with potentially dire effects, that won’t be apparent for a year or two or more, and manufacturers bear no liability whatsoever for death or other harmful reactions.

Well obviously most of the brain damage reported was inflicted before the shots, not after. And, even the conspiracy tards own numbers show you're 19 times more likely to be struck by lightning than suffer anything serious from a vaccine shot.

Always attacking the messenger instead of listening to the message. There'll always be some official sounding site saying that the truth is not the truth, "nothing to see here folks". Tell me, do you not trust what VAERS says either? Because the source of vaccineimpact.com was VAERS.

Like it's my fault the conspiratards' own numbers don't come close to supporting their hysterical rhetoric and loony claims? lol sure thing.

Actually some of the ones promoting a conspiracy against humans is no other then Gates and Fauci.

DR. TONY FAUCI
Frontman for THE GREAT SCAMDEMIC
Point Man for OPERATION COVID-19
Main Man for the CORONAhoax
Con Man for the COVIDcon

Really, how is Dr. Anthony Fauci “The Highest Paid Employee In The Entire U.S. Federal Government“?!?!

This extraordinary fact of US government life could only have happened by way of the sheer power and overwhelming influence exerted by Big Pharma.

Which means that it was Big Pharma who installed “Fauci the Fearmonger” as the Godfather of the America’s infamous Medical Mafia.

How else could Fauci have kept his high position at the National Institutes of Health unless The Powers That Be behind the reigning medical tyranny propped him up for 37 years as the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases?

The public record now contains volumes of hard evidence of intentional fraud on a massive scale perpetrated by Dr. Fauci, which should have seen him arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Instead he continues to function as the Capo di tutti capi of a ruthless Medical Mafia that is terrorizing and killing the American people at will.

What this really means is that Fauci is guilty of pulling off RICO-level racketeering and murderous crime spree across the country under the protection of POTUS imposter Joe Biden. The irrefutable proof since Biden’s inauguration is indisputable: these two career government criminals are engaging in a highly organized nationwide criminal conspiracy to defraud the American people in a wider effort to collapse the Republic.

Gee, that's Some Big Drama N Stuff going on there ...

Where are the vids of him eating live babies? Are they only on Pay For View?

I take it you already have brain damage from the masks?

The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier

Oh Lordy - David Martin. He's as much of a Kook and knows about as much about pandemics and vaccines as you and Scott Atlas.
You should expand your source horizons ...

You are using fact checkers!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:The fact checkers are the biggest frauds out there. You really need to start doing your own research instead of believing in government/bigcorp controlled fact checkers. I guess I need to go back to the basics for you since everything you believe is a lie:

Doctors who speak out against vaccines are censored, their information suppressed and they are often fired from their jobs. It is important to deal with the corruption and Big Business aspect first… some people just cannot entertain the idea that Doctors and Politicians lie… well they do… a lot. Though some Doctors have just been thoroughly brainwashed by the Big Pharma funded Medical Schools… and the amount of training they get on vaccines is tiny – most do not even know what is in them… they certainly do not get provided with the true statistics and the history of vaccines. The Big Pharmaceuticals are huge businesses – a Trillion Dollar industry, making truly enormous profits.

Displaying the quotations from the last three centuries shows that Doctors have been speaking out against vaccination ever since they first started being used… it is not a new phenomenon. From the 1800’s to the present day Doctors, researchers and scientists have been declaring that vaccines are of no use and are poisonous. (I am aware that there is an occasional quote from someone who is not a Doctor – but they are respected professionals in their field.)

The second part of the article deals with the myth that vaccines have been the reason we have eradicated certain illnesses/diseases such as: Polio, Small Pox, Diphtheria, Measles etc… Vaccines have not caused any diseases to be eradicated. Statistics will be shown, as well as information from Doctors and researchers.

At the end of the article there is a gallery of many photo quotations.

vaccines-Dr-James-Peeples-1900-anti-compulsory-1024x790-1.jpg

I take it you believe everything the MSM tells you and you don't go look at the Event Reporting System (VAERS) The latest figures are:

Just from the US
CDC: 2,509 Deaths Following Experimental COVID-19 “Vaccines” Now Equal to Total Deaths Recorded After Vaccines for the Past Decade.

VAERS now goes through March 26, 2021, and records 50,861 adverse events, including 2,249 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID “vaccines.” Besides the recorded 2,249 deaths, there were 8,287 visits to Emergency Room doctors, 911 permanent disabilities, and 4,824 hospitalizations. However, the most up-to-date number of deaths following COVID-19 emergency use authorized injections was reported earlier this week on March 30th on the CDC website which stated 2,509 deaths have been reported through March 29, 2021 following experimental COVID-19 injections. So in just a little over 3 months since the FDA gave emergency use authorization (EUA) for experimental COVID-19 injections to be tested on the American population, as many deaths have been recorded following those experimental injections as deaths recorded to VAERS following FDA approved vaccines for the period starting January 1, 2010 and ending December 31, 2020, a period of 11 years spanning an entire decade.

Gee, thanks for the Quackery. Boy, only 2,240 people died after taking the vaccine? Seeing as how over 100 million does have been delivered that number seems low. Out of 100 million, more than that would have died anyway.

According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds.

Vaccine Impact - Conspiracy - Fake News - Alternative Health - Not Credible
Vaccine Impact - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Alternative Health - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

• Overall, we rate Vaccine Impact a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda.

The society has been conditioned to believe vaccines prevent diseases. They don’t—what they do is introduce diseases into individuals with weakened immunity, damage bodies’ healing mechanisms, and cause autism-like symptoms in young children. Nevertheless, time and time again medical “experts” say Get him/her/yourself vaccinated!

Medical establishment members who are urging everyone to get vaccinated don’t mention it actually is an experimental gene therapy with potentially dire effects, that won’t be apparent for a year or two or more, and manufacturers bear no liability whatsoever for death or other harmful reactions.

Well obviously most of the brain damage reported was inflicted before the shots, not after. And, even the conspiracy tards own numbers show you're 19 times more likely to be struck by lightning than suffer anything serious from a vaccine shot.

Always attacking the messenger instead of listening to the message. There'll always be some official sounding site saying that the truth is not the truth, "nothing to see here folks". Tell me, do you not trust what VAERS says either? Because the source of vaccineimpact.com was VAERS.

Like it's my fault the conspiratards' own numbers don't come close to supporting their hysterical rhetoric and loony claims? lol sure thing.

Actually some of the ones promoting a conspiracy against humans is no other then Gates and Fauci.

DR. TONY FAUCI
Frontman for THE GREAT SCAMDEMIC
Point Man for OPERATION COVID-19
Main Man for the CORONAhoax
Con Man for the COVIDcon

Really, how is Dr. Anthony Fauci “The Highest Paid Employee In The Entire U.S. Federal Government“?!?!

This extraordinary fact of US government life could only have happened by way of the sheer power and overwhelming influence exerted by Big Pharma.

Which means that it was Big Pharma who installed “Fauci the Fearmonger” as the Godfather of the America’s infamous Medical Mafia.

How else could Fauci have kept his high position at the National Institutes of Health unless The Powers That Be behind the reigning medical tyranny propped him up for 37 years as the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases?

The public record now contains volumes of hard evidence of intentional fraud on a massive scale perpetrated by Dr. Fauci, which should have seen him arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Instead he continues to function as the Capo di tutti capi of a ruthless Medical Mafia that is terrorizing and killing the American people at will.

What this really means is that Fauci is guilty of pulling off RICO-level racketeering and murderous crime spree across the country under the protection of POTUS imposter Joe Biden. The irrefutable proof since Biden’s inauguration is indisputable: these two career government criminals are engaging in a highly organized nationwide criminal conspiracy to defraud the American people in a wider effort to collapse the Republic.

Gee, that's Some Big Drama N Stuff going on there ...

Where are the vids of him eating live babies? Are they only on Pay For View?

I take it you already have brain damage from the masks?

The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier

You obviously drink to excess.

You obviously are not making sense. Maybe it is you who are drunk and you are trying to project your drunkenness on me.

Gee how witty .... smoke another bowl and post some more.

Actually a plant is far more healthier for you then toxic chemicals sold to you by big pharma.

I feel like a piece of Jewish Gefilte Fish

You didn't get a flu shot either, so you're probably one of the few morons who caught it this year.
I had a flu shot

Some pro vaxxers are so intent in demonizing those who report adverse reactions to vaccines that they'll even attack fellow pro vaxxers who experience adverse reactions in their zeal -.-
This virus is dangerous!!

It may not be a virus at all:

What is essential to understand for every healthcare professional is that the deliberately mislabeled SARS-CoV-2 is not even a coronavirus. There may well be a coronavirus built into the bioweapon, but COVID-19 really produces a multi-infection syndrome that manifests differently in each infected individual. See:

COVID-19 Is NOT A Coronavirus! The Best Treatment Plans Prove It.

In fact, COVID-19 has all the characteristics of a weaponized parasite which is why Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are so effective. Both have been medically prescribed for decades as highly effective anti-parasitical treatments which is why HCQ is universally used to treat malaria, a disease caused by 5 different parasites in humans.

Everything points to a COVID-19 parasite similar to those that cause malaria.

KEY POINTS
: Everything points to COVID-19 being a full-blown multi-infection syndrome caused by various pathogenic organisms depending on how the variant was bioengineered and weaponized. Similar to Lyme Disease, Covid expresses differently in everyone and is especially severe in those patients who are immunocompromised, afflicted with respiratory ailments and/or certain advanced disease processes. Most Covid bioweapons likely contain a pernicious parasite, a viral component and a opportunistic bacterium. There is also evidence of a fungal constituent in some Covid bioweapons.

You don't have the faintest clue that a single word of any of that is true. And, nobody should click on 'redirects' if they have any sense. In fact my browser prevents them.

I have been researching this long before the COVID scam started. All you do is hover over the link and you can see where it takes you. It is a very informative site, I am not sure why it is blocked here. But if you are to afraid to click on the information and learn, that is not my problem. Keep being a sheeple if you want to.

You are using fact checkers!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:The fact checkers are the biggest frauds out there. You really need to start doing your own research instead of believing in government/bigcorp controlled fact checkers. I guess I need to go back to the basics for you since everything you believe is a lie:

Doctors who speak out against vaccines are censored, their information suppressed and they are often fired from their jobs. It is important to deal with the corruption and Big Business aspect first… some people just cannot entertain the idea that Doctors and Politicians lie… well they do… a lot. Though some Doctors have just been thoroughly brainwashed by the Big Pharma funded Medical Schools… and the amount of training they get on vaccines is tiny – most do not even know what is in them… they certainly do not get provided with the true statistics and the history of vaccines. The Big Pharmaceuticals are huge businesses – a Trillion Dollar industry, making truly enormous profits.

Displaying the quotations from the last three centuries shows that Doctors have been speaking out against vaccination ever since they first started being used… it is not a new phenomenon. From the 1800’s to the present day Doctors, researchers and scientists have been declaring that vaccines are of no use and are poisonous. (I am aware that there is an occasional quote from someone who is not a Doctor – but they are respected professionals in their field.)

The second part of the article deals with the myth that vaccines have been the reason we have eradicated certain illnesses/diseases such as: Polio, Small Pox, Diphtheria, Measles etc… Vaccines have not caused any diseases to be eradicated. Statistics will be shown, as well as information from Doctors and researchers.

At the end of the article there is a gallery of many photo quotations.

View attachment 477164

More quackery ^ Seems to be about all ya got - And your meme creator couldn't even spell his name correctly! :lol:

Peebles Epilepsy Remedy
He was the Chairman of Peebles' Institute of Health in Battle Creek, Michigan. The institute sold a dubious "epilepsy cure", which medical experts considered quackery.[5][12][13] His epilepsy remedy was examined by the American Medical Association's Chemical Laboratory which revealed it was made from "mainly a hydro-alcoholic solution of extractives with flavouring."[5] The "indiscriminate use" of bromides was considered dangerous to epileptics.[12]

Peebles also set up psychic healing institutes in California, New Jersey and Texas.[6]

I feel like a piece of Jewish Gefilte Fish

You didn't get a flu shot either, so you're probably one of the few morons who caught it this year.
I had a flu shot

Some pro vaxxers are so intent in demonizing those who report adverse reactions to vaccines that they'll even attack fellow pro vaxxers who experience adverse reactions in their zeal -.-
This virus is dangerous!!

It may not be a virus at all:

What is essential to understand for every healthcare professional is that the deliberately mislabeled SARS-CoV-2 is not even a coronavirus. There may well be a coronavirus built into the bioweapon, but COVID-19 really produces a multi-infection syndrome that manifests differently in each infected individual. See:

COVID-19 Is NOT A Coronavirus! The Best Treatment Plans Prove It.

In fact, COVID-19 has all the characteristics of a weaponized parasite which is why Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are so effective. Both have been medically prescribed for decades as highly effective anti-parasitical treatments which is why HCQ is universally used to treat malaria, a disease caused by 5 different parasites in humans.

Everything points to a COVID-19 parasite similar to those that cause malaria.

KEY POINTS
: Everything points to COVID-19 being a full-blown multi-infection syndrome caused by various pathogenic organisms depending on how the variant was bioengineered and weaponized. Similar to Lyme Disease, Covid expresses differently in everyone and is especially severe in those patients who are immunocompromised, afflicted with respiratory ailments and/or certain advanced disease processes. Most Covid bioweapons likely contain a pernicious parasite, a viral component and a opportunistic bacterium. There is also evidence of a fungal constituent in some Covid bioweapons.

You don't have the faintest clue that a single word of any of that is true. And, nobody should click on 'redirects' if they have any sense. In fact my browser prevents them.

I have been researching this long before the COVID scam started. All you do is hover over the link and you can see where it takes you. It is a very informative site, I am not sure why it is blocked here. But if you are to afraid to click on the information and learn, that is not my problem. Keep being a sheeple if you want to.

Your "research" sucks - Garbage in/ Garbage OUT :)

Forum List

Back