Had the second shot and feeling the flu

I take it you believe everything the MSM tells you and you don't go look at the Event Reporting System (VAERS) The latest figures are:

Just from the US
CDC: 2,509 Deaths Following Experimental COVID-19 “Vaccines” Now Equal to Total Deaths Recorded After Vaccines for the Past Decade.

VAERS now goes through March 26, 2021, and records 50,861 adverse events, including 2,249 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID “vaccines.” Besides the recorded 2,249 deaths, there were 8,287 visits to Emergency Room doctors, 911 permanent disabilities, and 4,824 hospitalizations. However, the most up-to-date number of deaths following COVID-19 emergency use authorized injections was reported earlier this week on March 30th on the CDC website which stated 2,509 deaths have been reported through March 29, 2021 following experimental COVID-19 injections. So in just a little over 3 months since the FDA gave emergency use authorization (EUA) for experimental COVID-19 injections to be tested on the American population, as many deaths have been recorded following those experimental injections as deaths recorded to VAERS following FDA approved vaccines for the period starting January 1, 2010 and ending December 31, 2020, a period of 11 years spanning an entire decade.

Gee, thanks for the Quackery. Boy, only 2,240 people died after taking the vaccine? Seeing as how over 100 million does have been delivered that number seems low. Out of 100 million, more than that would have died anyway.

According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds.

Vaccine Impact - Conspiracy - Fake News - Alternative Health - Not Credible
Vaccine Impact - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Alternative Health - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

• Overall, we rate Vaccine Impact a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda.

The society has been conditioned to believe vaccines prevent diseases. They don’t—what they do is introduce diseases into individuals with weakened immunity, damage bodies’ healing mechanisms, and cause autism-like symptoms in young children. Nevertheless, time and time again medical “experts” say Get him/her/yourself vaccinated!

Medical establishment members who are urging everyone to get vaccinated don’t mention it actually is an experimental gene therapy with potentially dire effects, that won’t be apparent for a year or two or more, and manufacturers bear no liability whatsoever for death or other harmful reactions.

I take it you believe everything the MSM tells you and you don't go look at the Event Reporting System (VAERS) The latest figures are:

Just from the US
CDC: 2,509 Deaths Following Experimental COVID-19 “Vaccines” Now Equal to Total Deaths Recorded After Vaccines for the Past Decade.

VAERS now goes through March 26, 2021, and records 50,861 adverse events, including 2,249 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID “vaccines.” Besides the recorded 2,249 deaths, there were 8,287 visits to Emergency Room doctors, 911 permanent disabilities, and 4,824 hospitalizations. However, the most up-to-date number of deaths following COVID-19 emergency use authorized injections was reported earlier this week on March 30th on the CDC website which stated 2,509 deaths have been reported through March 29, 2021 following experimental COVID-19 injections. So in just a little over 3 months since the FDA gave emergency use authorization (EUA) for experimental COVID-19 injections to be tested on the American population, as many deaths have been recorded following those experimental injections as deaths recorded to VAERS following FDA approved vaccines for the period starting January 1, 2010 and ending December 31, 2020, a period of 11 years spanning an entire decade.

Gee, thanks for the Quackery. Boy, only 2,240 people died after taking the vaccine? Seeing as how over 100 million does have been delivered that number seems low. Out of 100 million, more than that would have died anyway.

According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

• Overall, we rate Vaccine Impact a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda.

The society has been conditioned to believe vaccines prevent diseases. They don’t—what they do is introduce diseases into individuals with weakened immunity, damage bodies’ healing mechanisms, and cause autism-like symptoms in young children. Nevertheless, time and time again medical “experts” say Get him/her/yourself vaccinated!

Medical establishment members who are urging everyone to get vaccinated don’t mention it actually is an experimental gene therapy with potentially dire effects, that won’t be apparent for a year or two or more, and manufacturers bear no liability whatsoever for death or other harmful reactions.

Well obviously most of the brain damage reported was inflicted before the shots, not after. And, even the conspiracy tards own numbers show you're 19 times more likely to be struck by lightning than suffer anything serious from a vaccine shot.

Just from the US

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Well obviously most of the brain damage reported was inflicted before the shots, not after. And, even the conspiracy tards own numbers show you're 19 times more likely to be struck by lightning than suffer anything serious from a vaccine shot.

We are shot up as soon as we are born and then go to schools to program our minds in what to believe. It is up to you to learn and break the programming that was instilled in you since birth. Or just stay asleep and be a mind control slave. It is up to you.

Are we in the meth business or the Money business
Neither ..I am in the empire business

Just from the US

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Always attacking the messenger instead of listening to the message. There'll always be some official sounding site saying that the truth is not the truth, "nothing to see here folks". Tell me, do you not trust what VAERS says either? Because the source of vaccineimpact.com was VAERS.

lol I call bullshit. Everybody I know got the Pfizer two shot series, and the most anybody suffered was a little bruising soreness for a couple of days. That is the typical reaction, not your trolling fakery.

No, the symptoms described in the OP are fairly common. Maybe not the norm, but several people I know have had similar experiences. The second shot is supposedly worse.

I know a couple of dozen outside my family, and over a dozen in my family; nobody had anything but a mild annoying soreness in their arm. A paper cut is far worse.
I know three people in my circle of friends who all had a rough time. Just for a day or so. My brother-in-law, who is a doctor, my fitness trainer, and my g/f. They all support the vaccination efforts. I'm not looking to discourage people from getting the vaccine (I've had my first shot but not the second yet). I just don't see any point in pretending the side effects don't happen. They do.

Oh I don't think anyone (including the vaccine manufacturers) are claiming there haven't been side effects for some. We knew this before the first doses went in arms.

Always attacking the messenger instead of listening to the message. There'll always be some official sounding site saying that the truth is not the truth, "nothing to see here folks". Tell me, do you not trust what VAERS says either? Because the source of vaccineimpact.com was VAERS.

Vaccine Impact is not a legitimate source for vaccine information. Hard Stop :cuckoo:

Stop it. There is NO connection between vaccines and autism. NONE. And no, they do not introduce diseases. In the case of COVID, a spike protein is introduced which stimulates the production of antibodies. And there are NO long term debilitating effects from vaccines. The people with compromised immunity are precisely the ones who should be getting vaccinated.

Go talk to 100 random doctors. 97 or 98 of those 100 recommend vaccinations to their patients - Including for COVID. Go plant this nonsense in Conspiracy Theories .. because that's what it is.

fact check there is a connection between vaccines and autism

Just from the US

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Like it's my fault the conspiratards' own numbers don't come close to supporting their hysterical rhetoric and loony claims? lol sure thing.

I feel like a piece of Jewish Gefilte Fish

You didn't get a flu shot either, so you're probably one of the few morons who caught it this year.
I had a flu shot

Some pro vaxxers are so intent in demonizing those who report adverse reactions to vaccines that they'll even attack fellow pro vaxxers who experience adverse reactions in their zeal -.-
This virus is dangerous!!

Forum List

Back