Got the chills
Running a mild fever
Bones are hurting and I feel super weak

And my arm is on fire

Should recover in 24-48 hrs
Wasn't getting one anyway, but thanks for
helping me reaffirm my decision.
I'll take my chances.

The only way I would take it, is if they offered me a million dollars to take it. Atleast I will die happy. :D

My fever is back to normal
I just have chills and muscle weakness

I will be fine in 48 hrs

If i get Covid through I may die

I did the right thing
I just need 2 more weeks for the full benefits to work then it’s back to grappling with men and teenage boys
Ok that sounds kind of gay lol

lol I call bullshit. Everybody I know got the Pfizer two shot series, and the most anybody suffered was a little bruising soreness for a couple of days. That is the typical reaction, not your trolling fakery.
I don’t lie ..I have chills and muscle weakness
Just watching some Jewish stuff

My fever is back to normal
I just have chills and muscle weakness

I will be fine in 48 hrs

Well, not exactly.

vaccine russian roulette

Let me ask you this, are you against GMO food or putting GMO's in your body? Because that is pretty much what was injected directly into your blood stream. Genetically Modified mRNA.

lol I call bullshit. Everybody I know got the Pfizer two shot series, and the most anybody suffered was a little bruising soreness for a couple of days. That is the typical reaction, not your trolling fakery.

I think DudleySmith is a Pharma Cartel operative, which is why he says things like that.

Exactly what I've had after the 2nd shot,
woke up like 60kg heavier...

Take a day off, that's what everyone suggested to me, including my boss,
I tried to be a hero but eventually couldn't work anyway :confused:

Got the chills
Running a mild fever
Bones are hurting and I feel super weak

And my arm is on fire

Should recover in 24-48 hrs
Try not to take Tylenol or NSAIDS. Some say it interferes with the vaccine doing its work.

View attachment 476011

No one said you can't have a good big snort of rum, though. Try to sleep through it.
I haven't had the flu in 30 years. I'm not going to let the feds give me a Chinese version of it and possibly kill me in the process.

COVID is just a government scam to curb our freedoms.....and that is what this Asian woman is talking about.

As Ace puts it:​
[T]he goal of stripping our liberties is to then offer us the "carrot" of getting them back... as long as we do what the government says.​

Last edited:
So just STFU....take your shot and await further government orders.

When people in positions of influence and authority openly bemoan the restoration of liberty as a lost opportunity for state coercion, they demonstrate that a new, terrible era is upon us, one of “public health” tyranny.

BTW, If I'm in an Easter Sunday service and the Gestapo shows up telling us we have to leave because of COVID and safe social-distancing...I will beat the motherfucking shit out of them......and I will encourage everyone in the congregation to join in.

BTW, If I'm in an Easter Sunday service and the Gestapo shows up telling us we have to leave because of COVID and safe social-distancing...I will beat the motherfucking shit out of them......and I will encourage everyone in the congregation to join in.

I think the world would be better off with no vaccines and also think all this social distancing isn't helping anything, but I wouldn't encourage that. My ex brother in law once said something that stayed with me. It went something like this:
If you know something is very wrong, protest it with your fists. If you can't, protest it with your words. If you can't, protest it in your heart. At this point, I think that the cost of protesting things with your fists is getting so high that it's no longer worth it. We are at the stage where I think we need to protest things with our words. The powers that be are trying to stop our right to speak our minds too, but so far, they haven't yet managed it.

I think the world would be better off with no vaccines and also think all this social distancing isn't helping anything, but I wouldn't encourage that. My ex brother in law once said something that stayed with me. It went something like this:
If you know something is very wrong, protest it with your fists. If you can't, protest it with your words. If you can't, protest it in your heart. At this point, I think that the cost of protesting things with your fists is getting so high that it's no longer worth it. We are at the stage where I think we need to protest things with our words. The powers that be are trying to stop our right to speak our minds too, but so far, they haven't yet managed it.
I was alive in the 60s when we often got vaccines to fight Small Pox and other diseases that were extinct in America.....till they started making a comeback when Democrats started flooding states with disease carrying migrants. We had developed a herd immunity to these diseases. Back then you knew that they weren't feeding you a line of BS. Now...I can't say that.

I did the right thing
I just need 2 more weeks for the full benefits to work then it’s back to grappling with men and teenage boys
I had the Covid in December-Jan of 2019-2020 I lived and so will yous...I get the second shot next we

I was alive in the 60s when we often got vaccines to fight Small Pox and other diseases that were extinct in America.....till they started making a comeback when Democrats started flooding states with disease carrying migrants. We had developed a herd immunity to these diseases. Back then you knew that they weren't feeding you a line of BS. Now...I can't say that.
But you can lie about why immigrants come to the USA.

I take it you believe everything the MSM tells you and you don't go look at the Event Reporting System (VAERS) The latest figures are:

Just from the US
CDC: 2,509 Deaths Following Experimental COVID-19 “Vaccines” Now Equal to Total Deaths Recorded After Vaccines for the Past Decade.

VAERS now goes through March 26, 2021, and records 50,861 adverse events, including 2,249 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID “vaccines.” Besides the recorded 2,249 deaths, there were 8,287 visits to Emergency Room doctors, 911 permanent disabilities, and 4,824 hospitalizations. However, the most up-to-date number of deaths following COVID-19 emergency use authorized injections was reported earlier this week on March 30th on the CDC website which stated 2,509 deaths have been reported through March 29, 2021 following experimental COVID-19 injections. So in just a little over 3 months since the FDA gave emergency use authorization (EUA) for experimental COVID-19 injections to be tested on the American population, as many deaths have been recorded following those experimental injections as deaths recorded to VAERS following FDA approved vaccines for the period starting January 1, 2010 and ending December 31, 2020, a period of 11 years spanning an entire decade.

I take it you beleive every conspiracy theory every drunken crank on the innernetz dreams up. lol some 7,000 total deaths and hospitalizations, with zero indications of why or who, pre-existing conditions, already infected and in late stages, etc. means essentially zero. That's 0.00448 % of the 156 million vaccs given in the U.S. alone. Europe has similar numbers of statistically non-existent reactions.

The chance of being struck by lightning is 1 in 1,153. That's 0.0867%, i.e. 19 times greater. lol hide under your beds, dumbasses.

Last edited:
Which one did you get Quasar, Pfizer or Moderna? Sounds like a typical second shot reaction.
Moderna
A friend of mine almost died from the Moderna shot. He developed ITP and his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. So if you develop bruises or have strange bleeding, get your blood tested immediately.

And everything should be reported to VAERS. Only a small percentage of people even know to report their adverse effects and or death. Hey but if you die a day after a shot, its not from the shot.:rolleyes: But if you die in a car accident and tested positive for COVID months before that, it is a COVID death.;)

Yeah sure, with juries awarding ridiculous awards for the most minor of inconveniences, most people will stampede over babies and puppies to get to a lawyer's office these days.

I did the right thing
I had the Covid in December-Jan of 2019-2020 I lived and so will yous...I get the second shot next we

But you can lie about why immigrants come to the USA.

They come for the money and criminal activities. there, now you know.

and another typical reaction is feeling feverish with body aches......

I hope you feel better. Thst seems to be the reaction most people I know have had with the second dose.

Thankfully I’ll avoid all that by not getting the vaccine at all. If it were to become mandatory I would only accept the J&J single shot vaccine.

and another typical reaction is feeling feverish with body aches......

No, it isn't. the typical 'reaction' is no reaction. You mean that of the statistically irrelevant reactions a slight fever might be a more common one, but there is no reason to assume they are all caused by the vaccine.

Forum List

Back