Had the second shot and feeling the flu

I need to make a run to get some oatmeal , soup and matza
You think I would have had this ready before the shot

lol I call bullshit. Everybody I know got the Pfizer two shot series, and the most anybody suffered was a little bruising soreness for a couple of days. That is the typical reaction, not your trolling fakery.
and another typical reaction is feeling feverish with body aches......

No, it isn't. the typical 'reaction' is no reaction. You mean that of the statistically irrelevant reactions a slight fever might be a more common one, but there is no reason to assume they are all caused by the vaccine.
if there is no reason to assume they are all caused by the vaccine,why are you told you may feel feverish a few hours after the shot?...

lol I call bullshit. Everybody I know got the Pfizer two shot series, and the most anybody suffered was a little bruising soreness for a couple of days. That is the typical reaction, not your trolling fakery.

No, the symptoms described in the OP are fairly common. Maybe not the norm, but several people I know have had similar experiences. The second shot is supposedly worse.

No, OP, it’s the Russian roulette of the H. Sapiens genome and its diversity of particularizations. Your immune system is more interesting than many others, and you should have been told that the fine-gauge needle hits the bone, so that you’re not freaking about bone pain. There’s nothing you can do about it now.

Got the chills
Running a mild fever
Bones are hurting and I feel super weak

And my arm is on fire

Should recover in 24-48 hrs

Thanks for getting the vax Q - You are smarter than I'd figured.
I get my second Moderna on the 14th.
Seems like it's about 50/50 as to reactions, but those I've talked to said the second is a bit worse.

The reason the booster is worse is because by then, the immune system is cocked and ready for the Chinese communist invader.

I take it you believe everything the MSM tells you and you don't go look at the Event Reporting System (VAERS) The latest figures are:

Just from the US
CDC: 2,509 Deaths Following Experimental COVID-19 “Vaccines” Now Equal to Total Deaths Recorded After Vaccines for the Past Decade.

VAERS now goes through March 26, 2021, and records 50,861 adverse events, including 2,249 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID “vaccines.” Besides the recorded 2,249 deaths, there were 8,287 visits to Emergency Room doctors, 911 permanent disabilities, and 4,824 hospitalizations. However, the most up-to-date number of deaths following COVID-19 emergency use authorized injections was reported earlier this week on March 30th on the CDC website which stated 2,509 deaths have been reported through March 29, 2021 following experimental COVID-19 injections. So in just a little over 3 months since the FDA gave emergency use authorization (EUA) for experimental COVID-19 injections to be tested on the American population, as many deaths have been recorded following those experimental injections as deaths recorded to VAERS following FDA approved vaccines for the period starting January 1, 2010 and ending December 31, 2020, a period of 11 years spanning an entire decade.

Gee, thanks for the Quackery. Boy, only 2,240 people died after taking the vaccine? Seeing as how over 100 million does have been delivered that number seems low. Out of 100 million, more than that would have died anyway.

According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds.

Vaccine Impact - Conspiracy - Fake News - Alternative Health - Not Credible
Vaccine Impact - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Alternative Health - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

• Overall, we rate Vaccine Impact a Quackery level pseudoscience website for the promotion of anti-vaccination propaganda.

No, OP, it’s the Russian roulette of the H. Sapiens genome and its diversity of particularizations. Your immune system is more interesting than many others, and you should have been told that the fine-gauge needle hits the bone, so that you’re not freaking about bone pain. There’s nothing you can do about it now.

He had a hangover, nothing to do with any shot, except maybe a lot of shots of cheap vodka.

No, the symptoms described in the OP are fairly common. Maybe not the norm, but several people I know have had similar experiences. The second shot is supposedly worse.

I know a couple of dozen outside my family, and over a dozen in my family; nobody had anything but a mild annoying soreness in their arm. A paper cut is far worse.

I know a couple of dozen outside my family, and over a dozen in my family; nobody had anything but a mild annoying soreness in their arm. A paper cut is far worse.
I know three people in my circle of friends who all had a rough time. Just for a day or so. My brother-in-law, who is a doctor, my fitness trainer, and my g/f. They all support the vaccination efforts. I'm not looking to discourage people from getting the vaccine (I've had my first shot but not the second yet). I just don't see any point in pretending the side effects don't happen. They do.

We’re not quite ready to kiss the vaccine maker’s rumps in gratitude. What did they know about the natural evolution outside the non-natural host (Homo sapiens)?

Now the muscle weakness and chills is back
I just had a bowl of chunky soup
I am sick

Forum List

Back