Haitian publication, "Haitian Report" confirms haitians love cat meat. Media caught lying again.

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
Trump was right. Haitians do love cat meat and with 20,000 haitians now in Springfield it's for sure some are eating cats.

“Contrary to popular beliefs, Haitians don’t eat cats because they are poor and hungry. They eat cats because it’s a tradition.
The practice of eating cats in Haiti is not a new habit but an old tradition started at the time of slavery.

So the practice of eating cat is just as old as Haiti herself.

Yes. Haitians eat cows, goats, sheep, chickens, pork, etc., but cat meat is a delicacy that many from the countryside simply can’t resist.
Look… having a Reveyon without a cat is just like celebrating Thanksgiving without a turkey. Unless you are a vegetarian, some just have to have it.

Why? Well, again, it’s an old tradition.”

I would never eat a kitty cat but i have to admit it's no more wrong that eating beef. Point is, lots of haitians eat cats and the press lies when they say otherwise. Trump was right.

The old time mountain men considered big cat meat the best, according to journals or reports I've read, so maybe the Haitians are on to something.

Or not

I don't know why it's so hard to believe. In China they eat dog.

Horrifying to many of us- but common place elsewhere.

I would never eat a kitty cat but i have to admit it's no more wrong that eating beef. Point is, lots of haitians eat cats and the press lies when they say otherwise. Trump was right.

If you were stranded on an island with no food, I bet you'd snarf a kitty.

From what I have read, the press said the police said there is no evidence of anyone eating other people's pets in Springfield. Trump again proved he didn't have a clue.

The racist history of the meme has been well exposed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Another bs racist story from thegatewaybullshit.

Haitians don't eat cats or dogs.

From what I have read, the press said the police said there is no evidence of anyone eating other people's pets in Springfield. Trump again proved he didn't have a clue.
What a liar you are. People don't report missing cats to the cops so how would the cops know about stolen cats?

GXDNwyuXEAAHCj4.jpg

Memes like this are going yuge

Trump was right. Haitians do love cat meat and with 20,000 haitians now in Springfield it's for sure some are eating cats.

You look stupid when you post stuff from the Gateway Pundit.

This is an issue with pagans. The Haitian Catholics don’t do this kind of stuff.

Forum List

Back