Haitians eating cats is now the official GOP platform

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

JD confirmed it today. This doesnt happen in advance societies.

The Springfield News-Sun reported on Monday that police have ā€œreceived no reports related to pets being stolen and eatenā€.

This is incredible in an adcanced nation.

The Springfield News-Sun reported on Monday that police have ā€œreceived no reports related to pets being stolen and eatenā€.

And here we all thought that the MAGAtoids were allergic to cats. It's now come to light that they're allergic to facts.

trump eating cats fact check.jpg

usmb arizona billboard eat less kittens.jpg

Now, how weird is that?!

thumbs up.jpg

There was an actual case of a woman eating a cat in recent days elsewhere in Ohio. I'm thinking it was in Canton and involving a mental case, not an immigrant.

It used to be if there was a strangely weird story my initial guess was it occurred in either Ohio or Texas. I've since added Florida.

Republicans just can't help themselves, they're as much pathological liars as Trump.

1726082001547.png

Forum List

Back