Haley is the only conservative to recognise the man made climate crisis

You don’t believe in man made global warming because you don’t want to believe in man made global warming.
I dont believe in it because there isnt any proof. And your so called evidence is cherry picked malarky that ignores natural variability.

I dont believe in it because there isnt any proof. And your so called evidence is cherry picked malarky that ignores natural variability.
What you accept as proof depends greatly on the consequences of accepting that proof.

You simply don’t want to deal with consequences.

What you accept as proof depends greatly on the consequences of accepting that proof.

You simply don’t want to deal with consequences.
Go ahead and gaslight because im right and you cant handle people debunking your religion. IDC
Good day!

I don’t think 800,000 years is all that recent.

Do you understand they rate of change is actually quite a big deal here?
The alleged rate of change isn't such a big deal when you consider dinosaurs inhabited a glacier free Earth for millions of years. The planet returning to that state is hardly out of the question. Pretending we even understand the 'normal' rate of change is simply hubris and liberal whining.

The alleged rate of change isn't such a big deal when you consider dinosaurs inhabited a glacier free Earth for millions of years. The planet returning to that state is hardly out of the question. Pretending we even understand the 'normal' rate of change is simply hubris and liberal whining.
Stability is mankind's greatest asset.

Our consequences are always localized, not 'global'. Only the ignorant who can't comprehend scope and scale deny that.
Cancer starts off local too.

We’ve increased global CO2 concentration by 50% in a short time. How’s that for scope and scale?

We recently discovered that:
  1. The Sun (the big Yellow Thing in the Sky that the AGWCult kooks tell us has absolutely no effect on Earth’s climate) now emits high powered Gamma Rays
  2. The magnetic poles are shifting (again, the AGWCult kooks tell us has absolutely no effect on Earths climate)
  3. The Tonga volcano in 2022 increased water vapor, a GHG 20 times more powerful than CO2, by 10% virtually overnight (the AGWCult…you know the rest)
  4. That CO2 only affect the planet on a per capita basis! This is staggering!! China produces TWICE the CO2 of the USA, but because it is produced on a per capita basis - it has NO EFFECT ON CLIMATE. This new learning amazes me!

Preindustrial CO2 was stable at 280 and now it’s at 420. Use your math and tell me what percent increase that is.
What else has happened in that time-frame? Are they using the same method to measure? Actually, no they aren't, which means the 'data' in comparison isn't reliable, much less accurate.

You claim pre-industrial levels were 'stable' according to what standard? The fact you folks don't question anything at just shows how gullible you are to major hoaxes and fraud.

What else has happened in that time-frame? Are they using the same method to measure? Actually, no they aren't, which means the 'data' in comparison isn't reliable, much less accurate.

You claim pre-industrial levels were 'stable' according to what standard? The fact you folks don't question anything at just shows how gullible you are to major hoaxes and fraud.
And you don’t know about recalibration? There are ways to fix problems. Way smarter people than you have been working on this way longer than you.

Forum List

Back