Haley wins DC

Have a link...

Ah, she won in the swamp, where they vote to defund the police, raise taxes, release criminals, and send out children's money to the military industrial complex.

It's so fitting that the only place she can win is where many of the political insiders who have destroyed this country cast their ballots.

Nikki Haley destroys trump in D.C., 62.8 % to 33.3 % it's not looking good for maga...
Unfortunately for dear Nikki, winning the DC primary is a blip-on-the-scope... it's a flea...

Wake me up when she wins an actual State of any appreciable size...

Still... perhaps the DC win will give some Republicans in some States the heart to choose somebody other than Trump...

Personally, I think Nikki represents our best chance for a return-to-sanity in American politics...

And I greatly admire her courage and determination and stamina and devotion, by staying in the race...

Let's see what the Supreme Court says about the Colorado ballot question...

That answer may end-up either re-invigorating or killing her 2024 campaign...

But... I wouldn't read too much into the DC win... I don't think Trump's MAGA cultists are overly worried about that yet...

I think you're in for an unpleasant surprise if you think Haley is somehow going to win the nomination.

That's too bad. She's decent and much more intelligent than Trump. Now he's threatening Taylor Swift. He's so pathetic.

Nikki Haley destroys trump in D.C., 62.8 % to 33.3 % it's not looking good for maga...
/-----/ "The tally now stands at 244 for Trump and 43 for Haley."
Oh, you got him on the run now.

1709557754408.png

Well...let's examine Nikki Hillary's "victories" this week.

She has been endorsed by exactly one Republican U.S. Senator... The most liberal Republican Senator this side of Mitt 'the Shit' Romney...who says he won't endorse Nikki Hillary, because his endorsement is, and I quote direct from 'The Shit' himself, "the kiss of death".

She won exactly one primary in arguably the most liberal area of the country. A District that has NEVER gone Republican in my lifetime. New York, California, and even Massachusetts have been won by a Republican in my lifetime..but never Washington DC.

And lastly... Her "victory" thread on USMB, lauding her double digit win over Trump in DC...was the OP a Conservative?

Was the OP a moderate Republican?

Absolutely not. The OP is one of the most vile liberals on our board. One of the MOST Republican hating posters.

These "victories" have a common focus...a shared narrative.

In fact, I've detected a definite trend emerging.

Can you spot it? :smoke:

Last edited:
She was hoping for a Supreme Count decision that would knock Trump out of the campaign but that didn't happen. Most politicians would have packed it in after being defeated by "other" on the ballot and losing in their home state but the fact that she is still in the race indicated that she is being funded by the left.

Forum List

Back